[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone. Initials if required.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 3

File: 1489867572595.png (61KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572595.png
61KB, 275x183px
Write a letter to someone. Initials if required.
>>
N
I guess I misunderstood our friendship. I thought we were close, but I was just annoying. I'm sorry. Goodbye.
>>
>>37904481
This hits too close...
>>
>>37904413
>normalfag moron makes normalfag thread
go back to fucking /b/
>>
Dearest Piety,
Hope you're doing well.

Regards,
Orbiter that's long forgotten
>>
B

Ur a turd

C
>>
I'm up at 5am thinking of you again. I wish I knew what you wanted out of me. I would consider wageslaving if it meant we could be together instead of having this distance between us. I don't even have a reliable way to contact you, I've got to post here and wonder whether or not you'll ever see it. I understand you're probably busy.

I hope I cross your mind sometimes.
>>
>>37904792
Well you'd have to post initials.
>>
>>37904809
My initials are HP
>>
>>37904481
Sure.
Goodbye anon!
>>
J,
I jacked off to the idea of you wearing a maid outfit again.
>>
>>37904546
>this level of newidiot
>>
>>37904816
HARRY POTTER! YOU DO CROSS MY MIND HARRY.
COME AND TAKE ME YOU SEXY BOY, TAKE ME IN MY MADE OUTFIT
>>
Dear J
Deal with it faggot.
Sincerely anonymous
>>
Dearest L,
You wouldn't say that if you saw my duck, it is rather large.

With warmest regards
T
>>
>>37905541
s-Stop shitposting
>>
>>37905579
Dearest L,
I hate to write two letters in a row, but I must make sure that you understand my intention was not to inform you of the size of my pet waterfowl, but to actually imply that I had a rather large sexual organ hidden in my trousers.

Good day
T
>>
My most beloved K

I wish to shit on thy face and watch it drip down thy chin

Many Prayers
T
>>
Dear B
I would let you do me if you weren't kinda gross. Also you're creepy.
Yours sincerly
T
>>
Dear Anna

I'm not coping so well now that you're gone.

I know I'm selfish for wanting you back. I never deserved you, I drive everyone away.

I'm worried about you because I don't know how you're doing.

You probably forgot me already.

I miss you.
>>
>>37904792
Dearest HP(Hewlett-Packard?),

Having once been a young man myself, and also having been in a similar situation myself, the most valuable advice that I can give us that you sever all contact with her (him?) forthwith. Mere correspondence is no substitute for a physical relationship, and can only end in heart-wrenching sorrow.

With best intentions
T
>>
>>37905644
To my fellow T,

I pray that you inform B that taking a show can not only improve your physical hygiene, but also mental hygiene as well. Another thing to remember is that most creepiness is positive energy being let out in an unhealthy way and that by identifying the problem you can reroute that energy into becoming a better person.

Sincerely
T
>>
They never read the letter
>>
>>37906403
no shit original sherlock
>>
>>37906403
That's not the point of these threads
>Muted for four minutes
God damn
>>
>>37906940
Yes ur right
Helps to get it off the chest
>>
Dear SH,

Apologies for cutting off contact abruptly, but it became quite clear that you've been talking to at least a half dozen other dudes. I saw your posting in one of the threads on /r9k/ and how you were still searching for more bf applicants even though I contacted your first, so I figured that you're probably not that interested in me when you stopped responding to my messages as promptly as you used to.

It was autistic of me to get ahead of myself and get my hopes up so high, but I did it anyway and now I've spilled the spaghetti after seeing you courting multiple men. In the future, please be sure to be upfront with what you're doing and what it is you want to robots so they don't have to experience the same disappointment I did.

Best of luck.
R.
>>
I always hope she will write to me in these...
>>
B,

I wish I had gotten to know you earlier. I've had feelings for you since the start, but we didn't start speaking to each other until near the end. In a couple of months we will likely never see each other again. I wonder if you'll miss me as much as I'll miss you? Maybe it would have been better if we never met.

Love, D.
>>
Dear mom, A, M, and D

I am sorry I cant love you like you do me. I guess I wasnt designed that way
This thing im pursuing will pay off, for me, at least. I am sorry, but I cant allow myself to be forgotten by the world even though I might get hated by you.
And scratch the I am sorry at the begging, you know already that I am not capable of being sorry, and there is no use of lying to you.
If I do end my life before I reach this thing that I consider the only thing I want, pick and choose who comes at my funereal. D, I know I can trust you with this.
One day I hope you understand, even feel proud.

g
>>
>>37908336
do you always write letters for her?
>>
Dear R,

Stop sending me fucking bowling invites, fuck off.

-N
>>
Niko

Let's go bowling

Roman
>>
>>37909638
Roman,

I'm going to fucking kill you.
>>
>>37909638
R,

Stop this, Roman.

-N
P.S., I'm glad someone is around who remembers that thread, it's shocking to think that a poster being not new enough to recall something from a few months ago is notable now
>>
>>37909681

it's from a game jackass
>>
File: 1497788903880.jpg (33KB, 277x319px) Image search: [Google]
1497788903880.jpg
33KB, 277x319px
Emma, finns du kvar daer? Jag klarar det inte utan dig...
>>
A,

H-Hi!

-C
>>
>>37910512
C

H-hello

-A
>>
>>37904413
I dont understand these threads wtf
>>
Hi dad

I can always talk to you, but you never listen. I really didn't like the way you treated me and I still can't look at you the same way again. Objectively speaking, at face value it doesn't sound like a big deal - but it really was.
I just wish you would feel sorry about it and you wouldn't be angry any more. I'm not sure if I love you, but I probably do.
>>
>>37910773

think harder
>>
J,
You skinny indian whore. I never knew what I saw in you. I hope you and your sisters live a miserable life, in a cubicle job, with a dead beat brown husband who doesnt care for you. Fuck you, and your insecurities. Kill youself please. Youre pussy may have been tight, but you were garbage at the park.
>>
Dear guys

I know it's been awhile, it was good to see you last year. I am sorry I became drunk and made a fool of myself.

It's been a long time since I saw any of you and was just happy because it felt like the old days. I was sorry to hear about A's suicide, he had a lot of potential.

I hope that we can get together again soon, but it's been hard to keep in touch since everyone is so busy.

I wish you all the best and hope to see you again

J
>>
>>37911168
-A
PS you have duck feet and a bird nose. you breath from your mouth. i will never talk to you again
>>
>>37904413
Hi Opa
Thank you for beating me merciless, waking me up every single say at 8 am even in summer time, for taking me to you ship and allow me to explore it at my own risk.
I love you and im thankfull to be raized by you, since nobody else wanted or did.

Sorry about losing myself in my minor vices i will do better
>>
>>37911216
Kek.
What woman do to a lonely men
>>
>>37904413
my stomach hurts. This probably means i'm going to spend the next few hours in agonizing pain while shitting and throwing up everywhere.

Fucking kill me.
>>
>>37911461
Fuck man I know a feel like that one. Stomach ulcers here.

I hope you feel better, you deserve better. Those states of meaningless physical pain and the absolute powerlessness to escape them make me wonder why I still bother with living.
>>
>>37904413
Crystal Fleming,

You're a stupid nigger. Suck my dick and die.
>>
>>37904481
This wasn't written by me. I'm not even supposed to be here. N stopped caring about me as far as I know. Their actions and words all lead to that conclusion.
>>
>>37912749
You probably deserve it, whoever you are. You sound like the stupid roach faggot who always responds to these threads. Use initials or fuck off.
>>
>>37912749
>This wasn't written by me.

Yeah no shit? There's no initial at the end, it could've been written by anyone you fucking idiot.

It was written by me.
>>
Dearest,

I hope you will call me and be my friend like you told me you would, like you told me you wanted. I should not have told you that I lost respect for you, even though that is the truth, but I still have faith in your word. I hope you see, like I do, that there is something left of what we made together worth salvaging. I never lied to you. When I told you I love you like I've never loved anyone, it was because I do.

I know you won't, though. I know you better than you know yourself, and I know you're gone forever. May we meet again in the next Aeon. May we wed and bear a family together. We would be so good together. I still hope you're happy and I always will.

It was real.

Goodbye, Tiger Lily
>>
>>37913653
>I lost respect for you
And what about the respect for you that I lost? I never held onto it to spite you. Did you become judgmental and shallow in a way you wouldn't like and go one way instead of the other?
>>
>>37913653
I only wanted to end things peacefully but that is a relief you're willing to deny me.
>>
>>37904413
To who it may concern

I hope everything you done sits with you until the day you die. I hope your last thoughts revolve around how you fucked up your kid's life. I hope you see a parent hugging their child and remember throwing plates and almost swerving the car off the road from punching your kid and slamming your kid's head into a washing machine. I hope you hear a parent say "I love you" and remember telling an eight year old you hate them and that they ruined your life and every other berating for 18 years. I hope you fall into the deepest depression imaginable and remember telling your kid that they made up having bipolar disorder for attention. If God is real then you should beg for his mercy
>>
>>37914610
I went the one way I told you I would. I told you that I knew you would leave me from the start, but that I would not be resentful, spiteful, or bitter toward you. I told you that I do not judge you, that I see your shortcomings, that I do not hold them against you, that I accept you in your fullness, that I do not hold you in ill regard. I did something I have never done before; I kept my word in its entirety.

I never respected you to spite you. I respected you because I love you. I didn't throw away my respect for you. You took it from me because you lied to me. You said we would transition from lovers to friends, and I was okay with that. I told you it would be difficult for me; I told you I would be sweet and sentimental for a little while but that my goal would be to revel in your joy of your new life with you. I did everything my capacity allowed to help you get to where you're going, even though where you are is so far away from me. You told me you would endure my heartache for a little while. You cut me out before I ever showed it to you. I waited. I have been waiting for so long. You said you wanted to get to that point with me, where you could open up, and you would hear my story. I know how hard that is for you, and that is why I did not force it. I was lovestruck. I trusted you too much. I knew this was how you do things, how you break away, how you disappear. I thought it would be different with me. I was wrong.

I know you lost respect for me as you saw my weaknesses. I couldn't help that. You gained my respect by never voicing that to me. You helped me so much, and that is why, LIKE I TOLD YOU, you will forever have my gratitude, whether or not I ever see your face again, hear your voice, feel your skin, taste your sweat.

I hope I helped you too. It was my aim all along. When I knocked on your door for the very first time, I held this thought in mind,

"This is going to hurt, but it will be worth it."

It was worth it.
>>
I'm sorry for leading you on. We could be together if you were closer.
>>
>>37914610
YES I DID HOLY SHIT. It is very awful. Man, what the fuck. I just wanted to bring some magic into the world
>>
>>37914648
If that is what you wanted, you only had to tell me. I would have given that to you. You told me you wanted something else. You said things would change, and then they would go on. Did you lie, my love? Am I waiting for nothing.

This can still end in mutual good will and peace. You have my good will no matter what. Can you not at least tell me goodbye? I want you to tell me that I was good for you, and you know that. I know it's hard for you. I can go without that. I can go without anything. But I am begging you, baby, give me at least one word. One word.
>>
>>37904413
A

you were my best friend for a year, and then cast me aside. i wish we still spoke like we used to. now i barely even think about you. i miss our friendship. that year was the best time of my life.

H
>>
>>37915345
The person I wrote to you hasn't replied to me back in a while.. So I don't think you're them.
>>
OH SHIT I'M FEELING THE CALL
AAAAAHHHH!!!!!
>>
Dad,
I miss you everyday. Remember how we used to sit around and watch shit like QI and Mock of the Week all day. Those are some of my fondest memories. I never did tell you, but I love you, you know. I'm sorry I didn't kiss your cheek in that hospital, I just had a cold. I thought it was for the best. I still love you, you were the best father I could have wished for.
>>
C,
I don't agree with some of your views but I still will talk to you since I find you qt. I know you probably don't feel the same but I've gone too far, I'm orbiting you now as you've probably realised. Please cut me off if you're not interested
- R
>>
>>37904413
I wish you all would text me or call me or something just to stay in contact...its been years but I can still talk.
-t
>>
A,
I care about you, truly and I hope you don't cut me off for doing so. I don't care if we are just friends but if we are, please stop leading me on.
-R
>>
C
I still miss you and I hope you're happy. It's all I want.
>>
Dear Q and all of Q's Harem,

You were my first love. We were young, I know, but it felt real. It felt like it could have been forever. But, as all things inevitably do, it crumbled. Depression hit you like a tidal wave of tsunami proportions. You wouldn't talk to me, wouldn't be there, wouldn't listen, wouldn't sleep, wouldn't stay awake. I thought it was me. I thought my problems and my shitty past was draining you, and that in order to make you happy and healthy again I had to be away for awhile. I said I wanted a break. I knew it would hurt you, but I needed you to be strong and to take that hurt and build yourself back up because I knew I couldn't help you. I tried to stay near you, treat you as kindly as I could without draining you as I had before, but I had fucked it up. You started dating a someone I had known for 5 years and told everyone to keep it a secret from me, and it was until two of the gossipy girls we knew ratted you out.

My outrage at you betraying my trust like that left the deepest scar I have ever had, even worse than the years of emotional abuse my mom had done to me because I knew for sure this time, I hadn't been enough.

It's been a year now. I still dream about you, and sometimes I still hallucinate you there, withered and sallow, haunting me. You're fine now, dating my friend. Well, actually, not my friend, because all of them chose you over me and now I'm almost alone. I'm glad that you're happy. I really am, but I wish I could kill you to erase you and the damage you did to me out of my life sometimes. I'm starting over, though. I'm meeting some new friends on Saturday that I think actually like me. But from now on, every accomplishment or friend I ever make is going to be compared to you. I'm always be scared you're going to come and take it all away again.

Thank you for teaching me that I'm never going to be good enough.

E
>>
File: 1495424926130.jpg (488KB, 1010x964px) Image search: [Google]
1495424926130.jpg
488KB, 1010x964px
>>37916111
I have no one to think of.
>>
K
You fucking piece of shit chink, how could you do this to me? We were so close and you fucking blew it. Does my suffering amuse you? Go ahead, you basement-dwelling loli-loving manlet, take one of the few things in life I genuinely enjoy from me, I don't care anymore.
Love,
M.
>>
>>37905646
Stop posting about me.
>>
Dear S,

I considered you my best-friend for my entire childhood, Despite the fact that you belittled me and constantly made sure I felt like I was below you. You molested me and I ignored it. The verbal and physical abuse was constant yet I felt like I needed you, I looked up to you despite all this. At the beginning of highschool, when I was alone and in a pit, you abandoned me

Fuck you,
F
>>
>>37916049
Probably not for me,

But if you have a flowers name, I am interested.
>>
>>37916629
No I don't sadly, I have a biblical name
>>
>>37904413
Dear R,
I'm not sure if you still frequent our shithole. I hope you do just so that you'll see my letter. It might not seem like it, but you're the one person who has made the most impact on my life. You were the catalyst in my change. I'm less of an emotional leech now, I think. Not any less insecure but much better at hiding it. More thoughtful and caring. Less afraid of being myself. Less dependent. I'll always be thankful, even though you left. Even you leaving was a good thing, in a way. It made me see the parts of me that I needed to change. I remember you telling me not to "alienate the next poor boy with self-pitying banter" and I think I'm managing to do that pretty well. I'm also learning to be okay without his (or anyone's, really) validation. Also, I still think you're amazing. You're just so REAL. I'd love it if we were still friends.
-H
>>
>>37906940
>I was wondering if anyone actually got muted

Dear Ex,

It's been a little over 6 months since we broke up and I'm doing significantly better as time goes on. Our relationship was... hexplosive, to say that least. When we got on great, we got on amazingly. When we didn't - well, the whole town knew about it.
I miss our times watching Supernatural and The Mindy Show on netflix. I miss the times we would play Wii Sports, drinking games, card games, drinking card games, Truth or Dare and just generally chat and snuggle up to each other.
I truly believe I was not cut out to have a decent relationship with you at the time. I sorely lack the know-how to prioritise social, familial and romantic relationships. Coupled with your insecurity we were set to fail from the word go.
I don't know if I've learnt my lesson as I'm staying away from the dating scene (read: I'm not able to find another date) but rather than make this a sob story I'm hopeful that you have moved on to bigger and better things. I pray that you find confidence and love from within and realise that when you are working or interacting with others, that IS you being yourself whether you think so or not; putting on a brave face is a unique talent, one many socially inept people (such as myself) would love to have.

All the very best,

From Wy
>>
H

I miss you so much, I hope one day you decide to come back

M
>>
The pain doesn't go away.

You never want to hear about my pain but you want me to feel better while skipping vital steps to being well and instead I live in mental illness and pain.
>>
>>37913653
>Tiger Lily
>Aeon

You write so gay
>>
>>37916291
I doubt it was about you, you're probably the american
>>
>>37916167
How am I going to be happy with everything that's happened? I'm hurt, I'm angry and I feel miserable - and all I can do is wait for it to go away.

I wish you never tricked me into falling for you.
>>
Maybe one day you will see what a monster you were/are and stop.
>>
M
I'm sorry for sending you 28 pictures over the course of our discussion, with each one having a caption containing a pun. I'm extra sorry for the one that had 4 puns in it.
-K
>>
>>37917472
I know its not me, I just like responding to your posts at this point.
t. Anna
>>
>>37917602
I try to ignore these threads but sometimes I typing something out helps to get it off my chest a little.

At this point, I really do miss her, more that she's ever going to realise or care.
>>
Now too drunk to write a real message,'Aybe tomorrow
>>
>>37917602
Hi American Anna. What state are you in?
>>
>>37917582
>tfw you're not M

Feelsbad
>>
C,

I just want to know you're okay. I've been worried about you for the past year.

I'll keep wishing you the best.

-S
>>
>>37915291
I would have moved, you know.
>>
>>37917535
does your name end with an A?
>>
I've already lost you, the two parts of your world that even like me are your grandma and your dog.

I'm willing to fall gracefully. Please don't do anything to make it hurt more.

Be safe.
>>
>>37917095
The Kali Yuga is almost over, friendo. I'm talking less than a decade here. I am praying that both her spirit and mine make it through the few centuries of mass carnage and annihilation coming soon, to be reborn into the Satya Yuga, so we can be together again. Hence the reference "Aeon".

If you knew her, you would know why I call her Tiger Lily. She's not like other girls. She's a big cat. She's a flower. She's like the Sun. She shines, and burns, and the World moves around her.

My writing style might be overly dramatic and gay but ur a faget.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.