[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n385dnIGoc1t0z40ro1_400.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n385dnIGoc1t0z40ro1_400.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
my anxiety and depression makes me confused easily and with severe brain fog, why is this, anyone else like this?

menial tasks become mountainous.
>>
>>37903597
What is brain fog like? Must be more than just having trouble concentrating, right?
>>
>>37903597
>tumblr

Is the image from something or just usual depressed shit stuff.

What is bothering you anon? Can you write it down? Can you define it in any way?
What actions can you take to fix it?

I've been in that bedridden catatonic state, and unfortunately I don't know how to get out. I'm not as bad now but don't have a zeal for anything.

However, inaction isn't going to solve anything, no?
>>
I honestly suggest alcohol. Not for the moment, but you'll feel better after a good night's sleep. Have you tried it?
>>
>>37903597
yeah, it fucks with me. i deliver pizzas and sometimes customers want change so I become a retard that can't do easy mental math because I worry about how long it's taking me and if I might fuck up and give them too much or too little.

I used to be able to hold a conversation and make friends, so I know I'm not a retard, but these days my anxiety makes it really difficult to have a conversation with anyone more than a few sentences. I just can't think of anything to say because I'm too anxious about whether or not I might make a mistake and say something embarrassing.
>>
used to be smart, could do maths and spell huge words, now i'm a fucking brain dead retard and easy tasks sometimes take me 10+ minutes to figure out how to do them

i also have crippling depression, i barely say 20 words a day, most people ignore me like i don't even exist and i haven't talked to a girl about anything non-work related since high school in 2007

i would kill myself right fucking now because i'm so ready to just give up, but i told a bunch of lies at work like i'm married and have a daughter, i have to quit my job, move somewhere else and then kill myself to save my family the embarrassment of knowing they raised complete fucking useless waste of space with deep mental issues
>>
>>37903866

I can't do basic math either, no like division,ect but basic subtraction and addition, even with a calculator I become so worked up because of my nerves I fall apart.

If I can't do that, I'm not going anywhere in life.
>>
>>37903928
you're just going to have to face your fears to get over your anxiety.

there are therapists to help with this.
>>
>>37903923

bring back /stupid/ general, I feel like I'm in it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.