[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: Average Robot.jpg (798KB, 995x750px) Image search: [Google]
Average Robot.jpg
798KB, 995x750px
How do fembots feel about guys with average looks, average bodies and average penises?
>>
I prefer a man who doesn't have a penis.
>>
>>37902898
>doesn't have a penis.
explain yourself?
>>
>>37902795
Is that supposed to be the average looking guy, becuase he has a nice body. I would love to lick that happy trail and suck on those amazing looking balls.
>>
File: yeah.png (21KB, 892x132px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
21KB, 892x132px
>>37902961

Real men don't have penises.
>>
>>37903007
I think that's probably a fairly average body for a normal non-robot male. What makes those balls look amazing? And are you a girl(female) or boy(male)?

>>37903020
Hmm, that sounds painful.
>>
>>37903053
I am a female. They just look so round and squishy. The perfect size to fit in my mouth and just suck and lick.
>>
>>37903096
>tfw no round squishy balls to feed to fembots
I never realized that fembots enjoy balls. I thought they only cared about dicks.
>>
>>37902795
Provided he didn't have an average mind, that'd be fine.
>>
>>37902795
I prefer women. I may be slightly bi, as I do find some men attractive, but they have to be extra attractive to be worth the bother of heterosexual dating and all it's expectations.
>>
>>37903135
What do you consider an above average mind?

>>37903157
Are lesbian relationships easier than hetero ones?
>>
>>37903175
>What do you consider an above average mind?
You know, intelligent, well read, knowledgeable, able to have in depth conversations about intellectual things.
>>
>>37903175
>Are lesbian relationships easier than hetero ones?
It really depends. En masse, lesbians kind of suck (SJWs, 'bi' stacies etc.) but if you find 'the one' it's way, way better than any man (I haven't found her, but my aunt did).
>>
>>37903121
Why wouldn't we care about balls? I know they are supposed to feel amazing to the guy if a person sucks on them.
>>
>>37903238
>You know, intelligent, well read, knowledgeable, able to have in depth conversations about intellectual things.
Fuck, I'm none of those things. Kill me now.
>>
File: 1493869985515.png (206KB, 960x2686px) Image search: [Google]
1493869985515.png
206KB, 960x2686px
>>37902961
She means like this.
>>
>>37903263
Hmm, that's interesting. Good luck in your quest fembot.

>>37903284
I guess I just never thought they were considered attractive. Now I have to worry about my balls too. Do girls prefer shaved balls? I imagine they would be nicer to suck on.
>>
>>37903331
Don't worry. Most dicks look a little funky.

I would say at the very least you need to trim that shit. I prefer the look of shaved balls but still some hair around the dick.
>>
>>37903263
>i haven't found it but my aunt did
>don't realize the same can happen between a man and a woman, to find "the one man"
confirmed for mentally ill.
All faggots will hang.
>>
>>37903360
Thanks fembot. Gotta learn to shave my balls, seems kind of scary. I always cut myself shaving my face.
>>
>>37903389
If it's scary, don't do it! I mean it really is just a preference. Once you find a partner, talk about what they would like you to do.

I mean I keep my bits hairless, but it's just becuase I prefer it that way...not like anyone is looking at it lol
>>
>>37903325

>blessings on you all

Is there anything this man hasn't been cucked by? Cucked by nature. Cucked by his wife. Cucked by god. Still loves them all.
>>
>>37903404
Do you shave with a razor? Any tips on not cutting myself? I guess the balls probably have more loose skin than a vagina so I'll be careful. Oh and thanks but I kinda want to feel what smooth balls are like.
>>
>>37903383
See, I also value being treated equally and as a viable partner in a relationship. THAT will never happen.
>>
>>37903325
Jesus, that is really fucked up.

How can she not stay with him for at least a full year so he has some support while recovering. What do fembots make of this?
>>
>>37903460
I do shave with a razor. Often times I will take a bath to help sooth the skin and shave right after. It really helps.

It feels amazing....like really amazing haha
>>
>>37903494

I wouldn't have left him but I'm also a virgin, so I guess my opinion doesn't count in the scope of sexually active married couples.
>>
>>37903494
>How can she not stay with him for at least a full year so he has some support while recovering.
By being a typical female. I have heard numerous times that sex is very important for a successful relationship, and each person who said that was a woman. Never a man.
>>
>>37903569
I hate bathing but maybe I'll give it a shot. Having super hairy balls is kinda annoying, especially when I get sweaty. Thanks fembot.

>>37903604
This is nice to hear.

>>37903667
Well that sucks. Is sex really more important to women than men you think?
>>
>>37903759
>Is sex really more important to women than men you think?

Yes.
>>
>>37903460

Smooth balls are nice, until the regrowth starts and then it's fucking itchy as a motherfucker, for DAYS. Be warned.
>>
I don't think about that at all really.
>>
>>37903238
>Want to have conversations about truly intellectual things like continental philosophy, cosmology, the intricacies of amateur radio
>"No anon those are boring, j want to talk about normie tier bullshit because I profess to be an intellectual but I'm really of average intelligence"

Every time talking to a girl.
>>
>>37903284
>I know they are supposed to feel amazing to the guy if a person sucks on them
I've literally never enjoyed someone touching my balls.
>>
File: battery.gif (499KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
battery.gif
499KB, 500x286px
>>37905980
>when you just want to chill but your autistic friend keeps talking about radio
>>
>>37903325
It'd be better to be dead than to have your penis amputated.
>>
>>37902795
You lost me at average penis. A large penis makes up for alot.
>>
>>37906627
And a the average womans stinky hole is too damn smelly.
>>
>>37904105
THEN WHY WON'T THEY FUCK ME?
>>
>>37903325
I think I'd probably kill myself or become a power bottom if I got penis cancer. Props to that guy for being so positive, what a heartless wife though.
>>
File: reck.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
reck.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>37903325
Painful to read.
I would kill myself before becoming completly miserable

>>37903494
Believe it or not, it doesnt have to do with the penis itself. Probably that guy was mentally devastated by the operation and he simply was not the same person.
It's even worse than it looks.
>>
>>37903667
>>37903759
>>37906681

Let me rephrase that to how women say it almost every time: "Sex is an important part of a relationship/marriage". The difference here is it implies that sex is not just for romantic relationships but is a necessary component of them. To them, a relationship without sex is an oxymoron.
>>
>average

Women don't want average, they want better than average. So 40% of guys fuck 90% of women. It's that simple. Women would rather kill themselves than be with a low tier to average guy.
>>
average penises are fine
when people post pictures of huge dicks they look uglier and more unappealing to me than regular penises
>>
>>37907625
Is the penis in OP's pic good looking? Is it average?

I ask cause mine looks similar.
>>
I think pretty averagely about them
>>
>>37907666
Different anon but I think size-wise that's fine, but obviously I'm no good at judging that.
I think cut dicks are kinda gross though
>>
>>37907685
That pic is actually some robot sho lurks here and he said he's uncut, he just doesn't have a lot if foreskin.
>>
File: 3ezdhrshy7xrrvhyfihorrxfy07.png (227KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3ezdhrshy7xrrvhyfihorrxfy07.png
227KB, 500x375px
>>37903325
>never having another organism ever
>>
>>37907721
Really? It doesn't look like that at all. But again I'm no expert.
>>
>>37903325
>Feeling frustrated and scared
>>>>>D.
>>
>>37907774
Yeah, I'm not sure but he posted a different angle were you could see the extra foreskin cover his head.
>>
>>37907771
he could have tried by prostate, or nipples or another way
>>
>>37902795
There are recent studies showing that for long term partners, most women prefer men that look like this. One night stands are different.

Anecdotally, I've been told by female friends that they want a guy who is in shape enough to run a couple of miles, but don't want some fitness freak. Partly due to intimidation, partly due to the fact that guys who spend a ton of time on their physique tend to be kinda one-dimensional and hypercritical of others. Overall just less accepting and more "high-maintenance."

> tl;dr that pic is probably what peak performance looks like for LTR
>>
>>37908327
it's really not advisable to listen to what girls say tbqh w/u familio

the dude in OP's may have an average body type but his dick is at LEAST 6.5 x 5.5 so even the 'average' that girls have in their mind is superior to most of us

on top of this don't think for a second this guy's girl wouldn't treat herself to a taller, stronger and 8x6 dick guy if he came around at a time when she's away on a trip or something
>>
>>37908502
That's depressing. That body type is actually achievable for me but it still won't be good enough. Why are women so cruel?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.