[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will i be spared on "The day of the rope" ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: obeseniggerwojo.png (92KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
obeseniggerwojo.png
92KB, 1228x1502px
be me
>black
>tech job
>pay taxes
>IQ of 113
>never broke the law
this really worries me when on /pol/ and they talk about this "day of the rope" and "killing all blacks" I'm not even a threat and don't worry i don't want to race mix with a white womyn I've decided on being with a black qt or perma virgin.
>>
i kinda messed up making the wojak.KEK
>>
>>37902184
if you don't leave your home you'll be safe i guess
>>
you are one of the few last beacons of hope within the black race

godspeed mr.negro
>>
>>37902184
Probably not since day of the rope will be indiscriminate anarchy. What you can do is align yourself with the militant anti minority /pol/ group when it surfaces a few years before day of the rope. If you're with them from the beginning, helping anyway you can, you'll be safe.
>>
>>37902226
>What you can do is align yourself with the militant anti minority /pol/ group

how would i do that ? and when is this day of the rope ?
>>
>>37902184
>autistic whities try to kill blacks
>race war ensues
>backfires as whole white race unintentionally obliterated in retaliation, because more people are against them than with them

Gun laws will only get you so far pol
>>
>>37902265
No one knows dum dum. The joke goes
>something a didnu does
>DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN!?
Blah blah blah. All you gotta do is browse pol for once a week until you die. The militant pol group will have a general thread. It may or may not have a sticky. Once you find it, join it. Help anyway you can within reason. That's it. Btw I advise against shilling to derail pol delay day of the rope. That'll only make them more virulent and unforgiving. Once you find them, just be nice.
>>
>>37902184
Escape to africa and lead the 85 IQ nigs. The problem with racial tensions caused by multiethnic states is that when things boil over, the good people on the losing side are not spared. Look at south africa.
>>
>>37902184
You can be Milo Yiannapolous's boyfriend and fuck his aids-infested boipussi.
>>
I'm sure 113 iq is sufficient to figure out that /pol/ is bullshit
>>
>>37902407
Praise kek

Originalio
>>
>>37902184
>IQ of 113
i realize thats astronomical for a nigger but its not nearly enough to make you an asset in a white society.
>>
>Iq 113
>Believes in "Race war"
Lmfao go outside dude. /pol/ is a meme, if it wasn't for jews giving them happy pills they all woulda killed themselves a long time ago.
>>
File: pf2.jpg (32KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
pf2.jpg
32KB, 640x616px
>>37902184
Don't be scared. SJWs aren't good for much, but if anything, they can oppose /pol/.
>>
>>37902184

No bullshit, I think you're smart to be at least a little worried. Governments in white countries are doing this thing were they flood the country with foreigners and any white person who complains gets arrested (Europe) or has their career ruined (America). Together with the fact that white people already don't reproduce at replacement thresholds, this is sort of backing white people into a corner where a lot of them feel like they're being replaced and snuffed out of existence.

a lot of people hate white people and think this is actually good. but the chances that white people are just going to go quietly into the night are probably not high. there's a lot of signs that white people, cornered like this, are starting to get really, really racial in their outlook. Trump basically ran on building a wall to keep Mexicans and Muslims out, and it resonated with a lot of people. Every story like Rotherham, where Muslim rape-gangs targeted white kids for decades and the government covered it up because they didn't want to empower right-wing groups, every terrorist attack, every idiot professor getting in the news talking about 'ending whiteness' - that's all contributing.

so it's either going to end two ways: white people going basically extinct in the next 100 years or so, or white people doing what they've done over and over and over again in history and just killing everyone they feel is a threat. racial groups in close proximity to each other commit genocide all the time throughout history, and white people in particular have a reputation for it.
>>
>>37902808
You shills are getting so fucking desperate these days
>>
File: 1434474582507.jpg (76KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1434474582507.jpg
76KB, 349x356px
there is no race war
there will be no race war
/pol/ is just a bunch of larping faggots
people in the real world don't care about /pol/ faggotry
even if you Americans are retarded enough to start a race war I'm pretty sure that the greasy fucks won't even fight in it
ignore /pol/ faggots who complain about """race mixing""" but they won't get laid in their lifetime let alone have kids
>>
>>37902184
On the day of the rope you will be hung there are no exceptions nigger
>>
"day of the rope" it would prob be Muslims first...even black folk are getting sick of them.

Video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zlE_F6XdDw
>>
>>37903453

That's why Hillary won...
>>
File: 1497633220673.jpg (150KB, 1023x768px)
1497633220673.jpg
150KB, 1023x768px
most of /pol/ would be lynched themselves
>>
>>37902184
pol is a board full of retards lmao stfu and you're a retard for putting you're intelligence of a fucking number that you don't know what it's based on.

educate yourself my nigga
>>
Talking about killing niggers is just high pressure reaction. I live in poland and most people have no problem making fun of niggers. But those same people listen to black music watch basketball and stuff. Its like we dont hate niggers, we just dont want them in the neighbourhood. They dont fit in and we dont fit with them. That doesnt mean we dont respect them. And enjoying other people culture is normal (like anime). Problem arises when shit is being forced down your throath. It just makes you more racist. Try putting polar bear on brown bear next to each other see if they get along. How about we force them to mix together to make polar bear go extinct? (happy music plays in the background) What you dont want polar bears to dissapear? (sad music plays) what are you racist? Not only white people will dissapear but blacks and asians aswell. we will all be brown... And some people may not want that. Separation is the key.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.