[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

our secret personality that no one understands but we are special

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 33

>MBTI
>SLOAN
http://similarminds.com/sloan.html

hard mode: your ideal partners MBTI
god mode: summarize MBTI types in a half sarcastic funny manner
>>
>INFP
>RCOAI

Ideal would be INFJ > INTJ > INTP
Extroverts are too normie pour moi
>>
>>37902122
No one gives a shit about this weird crap. Fuck up
>>
>>37902122
INFP who thinks he may be a particularly retarded ISTJ or not very socially inclined ISFJ or unobservant as fuck ISFP
RLUAI(pic related apparently describes me perfectly according to my best friend)
>>
>>37902122
Me: infp
Ideal partner: enfp
>>
Lots of fellow INFPs here.
>>
>infp
>become obsessed with every woman who's nice to me
>>
How do I get INFPs to like me as an INTP?
>>
>>37902495
Shite I just took it I got the same one. Robot personality?
>>
>>37902749
Be nice and just be a thoughtful person
>>
>>37902775
Most robot personality
>>
File: IMG_0243.jpg (264KB, 640x1031px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
264KB, 640x1031px
This one kind of hurt to recieve.
INTP and RLOEI
>>
>>37902749
INFPs are secretly selfish, if you show the slightest bit of interest in that thing they like and allow(push) them to express themselves they'll go nuts but if you just talk about stuff they're not really that interested in they'll politely go along, because being rude makes them feel bad, but they won't be particularly enthralled.

That said, I'm an INFP and INTPs always manage to entertain me by bee-ing themselves, letting me have my moment makes me happy but I'm usually more than content listening in silence to an INTPs crazy ass ideas and tangents.
>>
>>37902894
>INTP
>crazy ass ideas and tangents
If you want someone with actual crazy ideas and tangents find yourself an ENTP my dude
>>
>>37902969
INTPs have them too, they're just in the private box that normies can't enter, while ENTPs bring their boxes literally everywhere they go.
>>
File: neetgrumpy.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neetgrumpy.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>>37902890

Fuck, I'm INTP and 80% of those descriptions apply to me
>>
File: 1483858292882.jpg (19KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
1483858292882.jpg
19KB, 305x309px
>>37902493
>nobody gives a fuck about their weird crap
>constant 500+ threads about it multiple times a week
>>
>>37902122
Mein

http://similarminds.com/global5/rloei.html

Frau's

http://similarminds.com/global5/sloai.html
>>
>>37902890
They're all kind of like that though.

All those traits are double edged, good or bad. That stands for all of them.
>>
>>37902890
These descriptions aren't exclusive for INTPs though, just unhealthy ones. You can change it. Also should mention like 3/4 of the descriptions are negative and the remaining 1/4 are neutral at best. Don't take it to heart my dude.
>>
File: ENTP-T.png (22KB, 1169x294px) Image search: [Google]
ENTP-T.png
22KB, 1169x294px
>ENTP-T
>SLOAI

Fuck yes, I got the King piece :).
>>
File: scoan.png (20KB, 489x300px) Image search: [Google]
scoan.png
20KB, 489x300px
>>37903156
Here's a description for a type. The one opposite mine.
>>
>>37903163
You have to realize that that particular test mostly puts out what you put in, so he described himself as a piece of shit.
>>
>>37903237
>not self-reflective
>narcissistic
Literally a normalfag robot(in the literal sense of the word).
>>
>>37903163
You actually can't change it.

Those descriptions are so vague and double sided that you really can't change it at it's core. Maybe it's expression, but that's only for some.

INTP is heavily correlated with high schizotypy, and pretty much everything described in RLOEI.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypy

The expression can very wildly, as you can see.
>>
File: RLUEI.png (20KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
RLUEI.png
20KB, 480x288px
>>37903237
>a type. The one opposite mine.
And for contrast.
>>
>>37903315

I'm INTP and fairly certain I have schizoid personality disorder. Never formally diagnosed, but the signs are all there.
>>
>>37903459
Probably. That diagnosis does nothing to help you though, it's just bullshit.
>>
>>37903459
It's quite likely.

Albeit, it could also be something similar in the same cluster. There's plenty of different expressions regarding high schizotypy, ranging from shit like schizoid to full blown schizophrenia.
>>
>>37903244
This test in particular spews out venomous vitriol for every type. Check the descriptions for all the different types and see for yourself.

>>37903315
>INTP is heavily correlated with high schizotypy

The link you provided doesn't show how it correlates. Anyway, the descriptions are negative in nature. I know plenty of INTPs that are great to be around. Fug this shit
>>
>>37903499
It should be somewhere in here:
http://www.uccs.edu/Documents/dsegal/An-empirical-investigation-Jungs-types-and-PD-features-JPT-2.pdf

Also, there all pretty negative. They're two sided though. It might be a bit hard to see at first, but it is. It would be a bit hard for everything, or even some things, to be positive.
>>
>>37903499
>venomous vitriol
no >>37903237

>>37903345 >>37903237 why do some have commonness percents for men and women while others don't?
>>
>>37903575
Crap, guess only those with R as the first letter have negative traits

>>37903564
Thank you anon. Interesting read
>>
File: 1491197812029.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1491197812029.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>37903459
I'm an INTP too and this schizoid thing rings far too many bells for it to be a thing to laugh at.
>>
>INTJ
>RCOAI

what does it mean
>>
File: original.png (571KB, 1080x1572px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
571KB, 1080x1572px
>tfw you just want a simple life of non-aggression and logical action but everyone who runs things is an altruist and/or a statist
>>
>>37903094
>Shills making threads every 12 hours.
>People actually buying into the meme.
Hahahaha, every board is the same.
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-23_05-05-09.png (61KB, 495x702px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-23_05-05-09.png
61KB, 495x702px
>ENTP
>SCUEI

feels bad man. I'm retarded
>>
>>37902211
>get to be queen

this pleases my ego. seig heil
>>
>>37904457
>SCUEI
sounds like scum
>>
>INFJ
>RLUEI
I am a fucking mess
>>
>>37904039
It means all hope is not lost
>>
>INTP
>RCOEI

just kill me already
>>
>>37904457
Heyyyy, we're twins!
>>
>>37903564
I wonder if schizotypy is recognised by the DSM? (since the DSM places people into categories most of the time instead of a continuum).
>>
>>37904039
Same. It means we are eccentric hybrids of a human being doomed to walk on this planet among normies.
>>
>lifelong INTJ turned INFP
Fuck feelings, I let them out once and now they won't fit back into the box I let them out of. Fuck fuck fuck
>>
File: image.png (83KB, 762x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83KB, 762x684px
>2% from being RLUEI
I... dodged... a big... bullet...maybe.
>>
File: 1491522868192.gif (519KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491522868192.gif
519KB, 400x388px
>>37902122
> intp
> bishop

You have dishonor me, make it knight!
you fuckers don't know about chess
>>
>>37902122

>INTP
>RLUEI

The big five test is scarily accurate. I basically spend the majority of my time thinking about how things will turn out and strictly only act on things I can really drown in e.g. books, records. etc.
People in public will constantly point out my mannerisms as strange and no matter how hard I try, people never seem to be able to "speak my language" so to speak.
The passion I have within me is burning over all the time and I just want to share it with someone.
I know deep down that it'll get burnt away as my schizoid behavior starts to become excessively repellent to the point where the bitterness shortly within my reach takes over and I'm left with nothing but a body to wander around in.

I would love to date an ENTP chick, but I have no idea where to find these kinds of people outside of crowded areas.

INTP: Mental hoarders with too many hobbies who try and get people interested in said hobbies to no acclaim.
>>
>>37905758
We have a discord server with ENTPs, they're quite interesting NC8fcW
>>
>>37905671
Emotionally aware INTJs are the best desu. They're like tsunderes <3
>>
File: 1482217740879.jpg (36KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1482217740879.jpg
36KB, 500x442px
>>37905781
>be ENTP
>hate Discords and similar crap
>sleep days long for brief return into PC
>constantly feed myself with all kinds of depressing/disgusting content in order to abandon any courage to live and kys
>>
>>37904623
What MBTI are you?
>>
File: Eraserhead.jpg (106KB, 1200x892px) Image search: [Google]
Eraserhead.jpg
106KB, 1200x892px
>SLOAN
Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
>Your Primary type is Egocentric
I've never been made to feel so bad from a personality test, INTP mbti
>>
>>37905816
That's not healthy my dude but you already know that uhhhh. Come join us pls I'd love to chat with you
>>
File: big five limbic.png (27KB, 586x324px) Image search: [Google]
big five limbic.png
27KB, 586x324px
INTJ. What is the meaning of this in light of pic related? How's it looking for me?
>>
File: RLOEI.png (33KB, 585x383px) Image search: [Google]
RLOEI.png
33KB, 585x383px
>>37906382
Shit that's the wrong image obviously. Here's the correct one.
>>
>>37906399
it means you are cool. but if your primary type is limbic, you need to get a hold of youreselve
>>
File: tips.png (1MB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
tips.png
1MB, 900x948px
ISTP here

orginal (no)
>>
>ISTP

>RLUEN
>>
>>37902894
INTP here and I hate INFPs for this reason. Think you're doing us a favor by just giving the bare minimum of attention while recoiling with your entire being. Fuck you.
>>
Extroversion |||||| 24%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Accommodation |||| 16%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

>RLOEI = pretty much robot

>Your Primary type is Egocentric
>>
>>37902122
Alright, what are the robot approved SLOAN types?
>>
>>37906975
So then you hate all forms of small talk? I don't think you quite understand why we pay attention to things we don't like. This need not apply for all INFPs (it differs according to your moral system) but I'll partake in the entire social dance just because it makes the other person feel comfortable. And I won't give them "the bare minimum of attention" I listen to them properly, even if it's small talk, I'll be thinking about what they're saying: to find something interesting to carry the conversation forward, or ascertain their underlying values and morals system.

And finally, this is Fe. Small talk, group harmony, Fe. You'll see a lot of INFPs scoring high in Fe (even though Fi is our dominant function), and that's because we care about others, it fits with our moral system.
>>
>>37903315
>INTP's are introverted
>schizoids are introverted
>therefore they're correlated
There's not that mutch correlation beyond these two.
>>
File: sheit.png (94KB, 398x851px) Image search: [Google]
sheit.png
94KB, 398x851px
Jesus H Christ, would you please gift me a loaded double-barrel shotgun for my birthday?
Or at least grade 4 helium tank with mask and tubing...
>>
>>37908471
you sound ultimate autism. what did you eat today?
>>
>>37908525
stewed tatos with chicken, under really nice mushroom sauce. Frozen food, thanks for your existence.
Also, its like my daily ration would help someone, especially on this infested board...
>>
>>37908198
Read this study he's provided: >>37903564

Essentially what it says is:
>Personality disorders are more likely to correlate to INTP

But note, previous research has also shown correlations of other issues with other personality types.
>Studied 100 male batterers
>ISTJ, ISFJ, and ISFP most common

Further the study shows
>correlation between NF personality types and bipolar disorder.

Linkages doesnt mean it's destiny or whatever. You're the master of your own fate, the captain of your soul.

Before I forget:
>Extroversion correlates to histrionic personality disorder

There's a disorder correlated for every type hurrah
>>
>>37908586
shut up autismo. you are no help, not even to urselve
>>
>>37902122
>infp
>rluei
> I like enfp and enfj,
but a little less

>>37902495
I've been having S and J paranoia lately too
I think we might be growing up, or perhaps our souls are hardening, or dying, or whatever. S is basically the "I give up on life, whether I realize it or not" subtype
>>
>>37908471
Wha? The difference between your actual type and your preferred type is literally just less than 1% of extroversion away from obtaining. My dude, you okay?
>>
File: 7b3.jpg (73KB, 1120x714px) Image search: [Google]
7b3.jpg
73KB, 1120x714px
>>37908607
>You're the master of your own fate, the captain of your soul
>>
>>37908471
Where dis test from?
>>
>>37908617
Its like I didnt knew it already, dumb reddit.
>>37908653
>The difference between your actual type and your preferred type is literally just less than 1% of extroversion away from obtaining
Yet, I still unsure what the fuck type I am. I feel like I'm shifting between those on occasions.
>My dude, you okay?
Hell no.
>>37908686
http://similarminds.com/pref_jung.html
>>
File: 1497584671446.jpg (57KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1497584671446.jpg
57KB, 524x468px
>>37908674
Thanks for the (You) friend, I appreciate it regardless of sarcasm.
>>
>>37908708
Maybe look into cognitive function? Do one of those tests and report back to us.

I shift a lot between INFJ and INFP but when you study the functions you see these two types as completely different, making it unlikely I can suddenly become INFJ.
>>
>>37908758
I got ENTP on Keirsey, and keys2cognition in the first times.
But the thing is, that I feel like my brain learned the fucking pattern of discerning of cog. functions, and I fill the answers almost specifically to get that fucking ENTP.
Yet, on occasions, I can relate to enjoy of group activity and make normalfags laugh sometimes... and sometimes, I can make myself look so weird in their eyes, so I guess there is no hope to pinpoint my type already and I should shift from those personality tests already...
>>
I took the test and got ESTJ. What does that mean?
>>
>>37908911
it means you like to suck societies cock unironically
>>
>>37902530
We're on the same boat annon.

origami
>>
File: SLUEN.jpg (170KB, 675x655px) Image search: [Google]
SLUEN.jpg
170KB, 675x655px
ENTP and SLUEN.
I can get along with people to some extent, but most frustrate me. INFJ is the only type I can entirely click with.

ISTJ - "Hi. I'm Norman. I'm a lot like the other Normans. Want to talk about taxes?"
ESTJ - "Hi, I'm Norman's boss, Super Norman. I love to yell at him because he does his tax papers instead of working."
ESFJ - "Hi, I'm not like Norman, I'm totally creative and funny, lol. I must say tho, you are a bit weird..."
ISFJ - "I don't have a personality, I just like helping others. I try to talk to Norman about his stress with Super Norman."
ISTP - "Fuck you, I'm Spider-Man today."
ISFP - "I tried to be Spider-Man, but the ISTP yelled at me and so now I just draw pictures of Batman."
ESTP - "Spider-Man is fake and gay"
ESFP -"Spider-Man fucked me last night, as well as the Justice Leave and the Avengers. I am so kinky! You have no idea how bad I can be!"
ENFP - "I am only like sorta kinky. I want a construction working dinosaur to tear one of my kidneys out and rape that while I shit myself from the severe pain. Do you think my kinks are sexy?"
INTP - "Everyone would be a lot better if they just installed Gentoo, fucking normie Windows users are messing it all up."
INFP - "We should all get Macs, not because they are better, but then everyone would stop insulting each other. Plus Macs look pretty."
ENFJ - "Shrugs. Everyone should just do what they want. No need to fight everyone."
ENTJ - "Fuck you passive asshole. Windows is the best fucking operating system and if you are a fucking retard that can't see it, you should blow your brains out. Install fucking Windows or drop dead asswipe."
INFJ - "Perhaps the best solution would be a new operating system. We could take the best parts of each OS and work together on a community funded project."
INTJ - "Fair enough, but I want the OS to kill normies upon contact as a method of protecting them from our superior minds."
ENTP - "The word count has been reached, see post 2 for a 2000 character essay."
>>
>>37909295
>quick tempered, thinks winning is no fun unless people know you have one, does not keep emotions under control, prefers to do things with others, emotional, not very intellectual, prone to envy, comes alive in night life activities and crowds, vain, would not be happy if poor, prefers instant gratification, easily hurt, not very introspective, wants to be famous, seductive, does not readily admit mistakes, more comfortable when things are imperfect, would rather spend than save, feels best when others find them physically attractive, materialistic, finds ordinary tasks draining, wants things done their way, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, spontaneous, easily frustrated, impatient, low self confidence, prone to jealousy, misbehaves, improper, acts out frustrations on others, opinionated, non known for generosity, more pleasure seeking than responsible, ambivalent regarding the suffering of others, hard to reason with, does not accept what others say, does not value solitude, unpredictable

>easily hurt, does not keep emotions under control, envious, quick tempered, can't do anything when they don't feel good, emotional, bitter, attracted to things associated with sadness, has love/hate relationships with most things, sabotages self, more doubt than belief, thinks the world is a dangerous place, searches for identity, fears having no identity, suspicious of others, more past than future, desires security and support, fears being without guidance, familiar with the role of victim, hypersensitive, defensive, dependent on the support and nurturance of others, more feeling than doing, dislikes change, more likely to want a tattoo, can be hurtful, prefers to stick with things they know, wants to feel loved, fears being unwanted or unworthy of love, wants to enhance their self esteem, more likely to have taken anti depressants, prefers instant gratification, has trouble speaking when emotional
>>
File: 1489415707177.jpg (70KB, 605x586px) Image search: [Google]
1489415707177.jpg
70KB, 605x586px
>>37909295
Sick post mate, fairly accurate too, grats
>>
>>37906975
I'm the guy you're replying to and I guess I didn't emphasize enough that I'm usually at full attention when listening to INTPs and I usually become committed to what they're talking about, some of the most memorable things I've heard come from INTPs, I like the Ti/Ne way of thinking.

I'm not nearly as bad of a conversationalist as I implied either(still pretty bad), I'll relate as much as I can to what someone's saying most of the time. My mind isn't usually elsewhere when a person is talking to me, unless they're assholes or particularly vapid I spend a lot of time thinking about what they're saying and building new ideas about it.
>>
File: IMG_8330.jpg (248KB, 640x1051px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8330.jpg
248KB, 640x1051px
A literal roastie

>ENTJ 8w7
>>
>>37909295
>ENTP - "The word count has been reached, see post 2 for a 2000 character essay."
This alone is a good ENTP description
>>
>>37906722
Hay we're the same
>>
ENTP and SCUEI. any other ENTPs get this result?
>>
>>37908838
ENTP here. I have reached a similar point. All of these tests have questions that are obvious expoundments on "do you use Fi or do you use Ti", and it's impossible for me to now take these tests because I know at this point I am telling the test what I want my result to be.

>>37905816
You rolled the dice and got ENTP. Why the fuck are you so down? Being an ENTP is an amazing experience. Everything is fascinating and there is no shortage of things to fill time with. Sure I've fallen into existential despair here and there and have dealt with chemical dependency here and there, but seriously just go completely sober and just dedicate your life to learning and teaching with no limits. Hell, I remember when someone asked me "would you rather take a pottery class or a mathematics class" and it hit me that there are sad fucks out there who can't get excited about both.

If you don't have similar enthusiasm, you're probably not ENTP. Sure, I can have misanthropic tendencies here and there, mostly because a large majority of people are bitter, selfish cunts with chemical dependencies who want to swallow you into their stagnation and apathy, but I'd be damned if this universe wasn't fucking great.
>>
>>37909460
Roastie would be ESTJ
>>
>>37909460
>>37909722
These are all close, but ESFP is the obvious, ultimate roastie archetype
>>
>>37909616
>Everything is fascinating and there is no shortage of things to fill time with.
Hell, I've had a similar experience, but now too much those things feel secondary, explored, since for me its fine to know how things work approximately, not exactly. I would like to try something else, maybe sports, but my laziness is overwhelming.
> If you don't have similar enthusiasm, you're probably not ENTP.
The thing here is, that I can have this enthusiasm from time to time, but overall, the constant feeling of boredom and despair is much more usual for me.
You seem to be really nice, anon, so whatever,
>>
>>37908607
Joke's on you I'm INTJ and I have a debilitating personality disorder what now atheists?
>>
>INTJ
>RLOEI
>Primary type is Inquisitive

How fucked I am?
>>
File: 1497321564202.jpg (91KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497321564202.jpg
91KB, 500x250px
>>37909908
Well, Newton's First Law applies. I've been stagnate before, so I can understand, and I hope you can get the ball rolling again.
>>
>>37909971
I can't believe Honey Boo Boo said that
>>
>>37909908
I am a heavily pessimistic ENTP as well anon. Boredom and despair fills my life, the only entertainment is in my mind and it is autistic enough where you need to keep it under control to not end up in a nuthouse. So mostly I do entertainment that I hate for the sole purpose of finding out what exists and knowing about its existence. I have brimming curiosity, but also expect and get proven right that everything is terrible.

Not sure how ENTP is a gift. We heavily need others to talk to or suffer from crippling loneliness. Yet at the same time we hate normies enough that we regret even trying to talk to them in the first place. I have urges to snap at people because they whistled, opened a door, or had a certain mannerism that bothered me that is hard to explain. Even robots aren't like us, they don't accept us and they seem too fascinated on being edgy, they don't feel authentic. So we wander around, collect the INFJs we run across, and feel a conflict when they are not around due to being such a rare type.

We need others to love us, but cannot hide our autistic natures enough. We need to love ourselves, but we contemplate so much that we end up realizing how bad we are.
>>
>>37903345
what are the percentages for that type?
>>
File: 1494999806379.jpg (104KB, 1020x575px) Image search: [Google]
1494999806379.jpg
104KB, 1020x575px
>>37909971
Thanks for that anyways, its usually so easy for me to find something that makes me think how crap is my life and whole world, but now, I rly like how fucking nice those words are.
Godspeed you anyways, anon.
>>37910023
>collect the INFJs we run across
To be honest, I know 2 INFJ-s as my pals, but I dont really feel attracted to them. They're in the same city though, so I should try to get my ass out and meet them more personally.
>We need others to love us, but cannot hide our autistic natures enough. We need to love ourselves, but we contemplate so much that we end up realizing how bad we are.
I can relate a lot to this, desu
>>
>>37903459
I am INTP and I think I have avoidant personality disorder which has a lot of overlap with schizoid.
>>
>>37909295
>INTP - "Everyone would be a lot better if they just installed Gentoo, fucking normie Windows users are messing it all up."
>INFP - "We should all get Macs, not because they are better, but then everyone would stop insulting each other. Plus Macs look pretty."

jesus christ, i can't believe i ever thought i was an INFP
>>
>>37910013
She didn't. It adds an ironic taste to the message of an absurd universe, and how in order to be an optimistic ENTP, you need to learn to accept the absurdity and just laugh.

>>37910023
Stop calling yourself "autistic". Until you get a medical diagnosis from a qualified professional, and even then I would still get multiple opinions, disregard anyone who uses the term outside of a medical field as a bitter, incompetent moron looking to pull others down for showing any signs of anything that isn't absolute apathy.

The clear problem here is you keep letting others define your value for you. That Ti is a gold mine. Anyone who says otherwise says it out of jealousy. Even if someone didn't have a strong Ti, if they weren't clearly a bitter cunt, they would be more accepting of who you are. Only shitty kinds of people try to draw lines and make statements of "you're good, this guy is bad" or whatever bullshit these shallow, tiny-brained people do. Anyone worth a shit acknowledges that people bring different stuff to the table. Anyone who says otherwise says so because they don't bring anything to the table and want to make it so no one brings anything to the table so as to hide how much of a shitty person they are. Cooperation is a key aspect that has allowed many animals with large limbic systems to succeed. It's nice to have someone fast to catch an animal, but it's also nice to have someone strong to carry it back.

What I'm trying to say is, stop letting shitty people get you down. Humans are value makers. Make your own values and go control your own destiny. Use that glorious Ne and Ti combination and do whatever the fuck you can do giving zero fucks what some bitter cunts think.
>>
>>37910118
Schizoid avoidant is a thing as well. I'm honestly fairly certain that at least a quarter of the INTP here are some kind of schizoid.
>>
>>37909295
>INFP
>at all accurate
We get off on conflict because we can introspect and milk it for feels later. Also macs are gay and everyone knows this.
>>
>>37909295
>ENFP - "I am only like sorta kinky. I want a construction working dinosaur to tear one of my kidneys out and rape that while I shit myself from the severe pain. Do you think my kinks are sexy?"
what i don't understand
>>
>>37910285
You're definitely a 16 personalities quiz INFP.
>>
>>37910285
>macs are gay

Anyone who attempts to compare PC, Mac, or Linux, or attempt to justify any arbitrary life decision for that matter by attaching their ego to a single side of a particular unrelated long lasting debate, is a fucking fag.

They each have their pros and cons. The best kinds of people find ways to utilize the pros of each, and the worst kinds of people focus on the cons and wag their imaginary dicks at each other when they didn't even play a role in the design process to begin with.

Fags, I tell you.
>>
>>37910191
Anon, your words speak to me. You are quite correct that others that do not value your opinions do not matter. However, the problem is that you will naturally conflict with society. Say I start playing patty cake with a sign post, I probably would be found to be disturbing the peace with how much it bothered other individuals.

If I play patty cake with a sign post, how am I bringing anything to the table? I have creativity and entertaining myself in various ways, but how can that be beneficial when the vast majority will find X to be immature and irritating? The only benefit is entertainment to myself, which is hard when you get punished for your actions. Say you decide "today I am going to run up to someone, take something out of their pockets, and throw it" just because that is the whim you felt and you revel in the fact that you can do such a thing. Now I am getting physical with someone to get in someone's pockets, then possibly destroying private property. What benefit did this thought have? What benefit does thinking of anime girls tickling themselves in various fashions have?

We have our own values, but our worth is determined by how much we can help society. I cannot in any way help, outside my mind I am a literal incompetent wreck and inside I am too odd for others in general. Society is based on the majority, so I am fated to not get those that appreciate my style, while acting out can get me in trouble.

I am the type that one day is serious, then the next will feel bored and mix it up with some entertaining fancy. To actually pull off half of my dreams, it has to be virtual or I be a millionaire, but I lack the virtual skills to express it, so I pretty much just live in my head where I chase after the mental chickens trying to delve into my subconscious thoughts to rape one of them.
>>
>>37902122
RCOEI
First time taking this test, what does this mean?
>>
>>37910400
Let me guess, ISTP?
>>
>>37910340
You will when you are older and find out how much you love dragon dildos.
>>
>>37909961
me too anon. we're fucked.
>>
>>37910424
Yeah, I can relate. I've been there before, and I definitely run the risk of breaching too far out into abstraction. After I finished my degrees in Mathematics and Physics, I was about ready to commit suicide. I struggled for years being unable to relate to others. Most normies were too mundane while other people interested in certain topics were too dogmatic and committed to certain fields. No one just wanted to learn about everything. Sure, I admit the lack of focus is a gift and a curse, but I can tell you exactly how my school's library was organized including the literature section and the fine arts section. I just fucking love learning about everything. Even more than that, I love conversating about everything. I went years thinking I had shitty social skills until I realized that I actually had very fucking good social skills and that the usual Normie hides their lack of social skills by being a belligerent fuck.

I've been working on various small, organic farms the past four years. It did me some serious good. I've met some much more understanding, pleasant people, and honestly the whole agriculture endeavor is so rich in information from plant taxonomy to agricultural practices to economics. I do plan on going back to school to utilize my math talents, but having something that brings me back down to earth is fucking great.

It might do you good. After all, genetically speaking, we are a species predisposed towards the hunting/gathering of food. Knowing this, there is a clear chemical gold mine of content that is easy to access.

Also we managed to prove right this poster:

>>37909295
>>
>>37910584
Now me, I love conversing about everything even though I generally feel like I don't have the greatest knowledge on a subject and constantly strive to learn more. But the problem is that I can't say I love learning about everything, on the contrary I often feel like I am torturing myself to get a bit of knowledge about random things nobody else will have a care about in the world. I have few things I actually like and a constant desire to see what else is out there, meaning I ignore what I enjoy to torture myself doing things I absolutely loathe and regret doing. I spent an entire year reading D&D modules, manuals, and anything else I could get my hands on just to learn about the logic behind RPGs. Yet I hated every minute of trying to do it. That is the conflict, I am compelled to learn, but I don't enjoy learning. The most enjoyment I get is when I am not learning anything at all but expressing myself entirely creatively, at least until a week passes and I feel that creative output is stagnant and I would rather express myself doing X instead. Learning is like leading a horse to water, I can do it, but I am just as good at avoiding it. Math and physics feel too static for me, not creative enough. I can't take a 6 and 1 and put them together just because I feel that is how it should go in order to illustrate some grander point.

Similarly, agriculture feels inhibiting. It feels like routine chores that I would quickly get bored with due to being routine. You can't plant multiple types of plants together just because the combination is symbolic of something you saw in some random anime.

I think I would be happier on an island without any way to get more knowledge. But then I would get bored of being on an island as I would want to dress up in a leotard and didn't bring one with me to the island. Everything outside of the computer and my mind feels inhibiting because it feels like it has a limit, a dead end to eventually reach, I need limitless space.
>>
File: 57879128903.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
57879128903.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
Give me a quick rundown on ISTP's
>>
>>37910892
low functioning autism

orig
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (23KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
23KB, 240x251px
>INTJ
>ENTP

>king

Kek.
>>
>INTJ
>RCOEI
Guess it holds up.

Ideal partner is my tulpa who is, by definition, an aspect of me. A female one that I can usually agree with.
>>
Has anyone looked into the Socionics Romantic relations?

http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Romance_styles

It's really accurate for me as a female ENTP. The description of wanting someone to "take care of me" in a way fits me to a T.
>>
>>37911663
>The description of wanting someone to "take care of me" in a way fits me to a T.Reply t
That's being a woman. Socionics is bullshit.
>>
>>37903315

Humanity is collectively insane. INTP's are the type to notice this. (((Psychiatrists))) are stooges of the system, and probably mad too, so they are just going to blame the patient.
>>
>>37910101
Not provided.
>>
>>37905758
>I know deep down that it'll get burnt away as my schizoid behavior starts to become excessively repellent to the point where the bitterness shortly within my reach takes over and I'm left with nothing but a body to wander around in.
>wander around
If given the opportunity, such a husk will prefer to stay in a rut.
t. husk
>>
I'm an INTP.

ENFJs make the best girlfriends.
>>
>>37913795
You're one letter off.
>>
>>37914291
Are you talking about INFJs? Fine too.
>>
What are infp gfs like
>>
>>37911663
>reading Caring women profile

Where are these females? Giv caring gf NOW

t. INTP
>>
>>37902122
why is 30% of 4chan bishop?
>>
>>37911336
even the file name expresses his resentment to not being an INTJ
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-174126.png (243KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-174126.png
243KB, 720x1280px
INTJ trans reporting in!
>>
I hate sarcasm.
>>
>ISTJ
>RCOEN
Uhhhhh, tfw no ESTJ or ESFJ gf.

>>37915137
Cool, thanks for sharing buddy
>>
>>37915137
mbti?
origami
>>
>>37902122
INTP (INFP some years) and RCOEI, yet lead a "somewhat" normal life as i drink a lot.
Activates my almonds really fucking hard.
>>
File: 1495676960858.png (71KB, 1029x816px) Image search: [Google]
1495676960858.png
71KB, 1029x816px
>isfj
>strong type 2 enneagram

am i born to be used for my care and generosity, anons?
>>
Rcoei intj here,
I thought my result will be saved but now when I come back to similarmind page its empty
>>
File: Untitled.png (28KB, 310x730px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
28KB, 310x730px
I just want a normie life
>>
>>37902122
Where my fellow RCOAI at?
>>
File: 6255071777259520.png (30KB, 527x258px) Image search: [Google]
6255071777259520.png
30KB, 527x258px
>>37902122
infp
so many infps here
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.