[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

non-meme ways to get over depression?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (43KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 660x574px
non-meme ways to get over depression?
>>
You can't be depressed if you don't care about anything :^)
>>
>>37902070
There are many ways. therapists, medication, physical activity...
They aren't easy ways, but there are ways.
>>
>>37902070
LSD

oreg
>>
>>37902070
drugs

lots of them.

now.
>>
>>37902113
he said non-meme ways you fucking idiot
>>
File: 149876567.jpg (66KB, 796x595px)
149876567.jpg
66KB, 796x595px
>>37902070
>stop being depressed
>become manic
>stop being manic
>become depressed
when does this end?
>>
>>37902160
9mm
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
just be happy lmao
>>
>>37902171
>9mm
>for suicide

still memeing, huh?
>>
>>37902070
Start lifting. Worked for me. But don't stop because the depression will hit you like a sack of bricks after a few days of not lifting. Lifting keeps it at bay.
>>
Professional help is not "a meme"
>>
>>37902242
t. paid shill
>>
exercise, stop masturbating(for a week or two at a time) and find an outdoor activity you enjoy doing or at least just sit outside.
>>
Suicide tends to work well
>>
try botching a suicide. might change your perspective
>>
>>37902181
Positivity isn't a meme, accepting sadness only makes it worse imo.

https://youtu.be/7_uuetc0Jns
>>
it just goes away eventually - some event turns it around normally

right now mine is pretty bad - unemployed and have had few disappointments with some promising opportunities. got screwed around with 1 job.

even going to the gym doesn't make me feel better afterwards

I just drink everyday starting at 4 pm and might relapse on my old smoking habit.
>>
>>37902070
>non-meme ways to get over depression?
Cognitive behavior therapy
>>
>>37902070
>get over depression
No such thing its a permanent condition that can only be treated and made less severe through therapy, medications, physical activity, a healthy diet, doing shit you enjoy, etc. basically anything that takes the edge off for you.
>>
>>37902070
200 mg of caffeine every hour with no sleep. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>37902411
>No such thing its a permanent condition that can only be treated
So its basically as height - you've been born into predisposition to depression since birth?
>>
My friend, try this
http://tlc.ku.edu/elements

It's key to tackle each of these, not just one or two

>Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplements
>Anti-Rumination Strategies
>Exercise
>Light Exposure
>Social Support
>Sleep Hygiene
>>
>>37902516
I was diagnosed with depression when I was 12, and now I'm 37, still got it. you just learn to live with it.
>>
>>37902070
SSRI's, get down pussy
>>
>>37902095
actually apathy is a symptom of depression.
>>
stop using 4chan
go outside
>>
>>37902070
accept reality

accept the fact there are things you can't change

accept there are things that just are not meant to be

you wont forget them, but have to live with them
>>
>>37902709
What things have you tried? Ever tried medication?
>>
>>37902516
Its more like schizophrenia or autism. Your brain was made faulty and it will never not be faulty in that specific way and all you can do is find ways to dull its edge.
Got diagnosed age 10 shits still with me 14 years later and just like social anxiety it only gets worse with age.
>>
>>37902070
Meditate to find out why you are depressed.
>>
>>37902804
was on it briefly from age 13 to 15, prozac made me crazy, then I did ok on wellbutrin, they took me off and I went on a downward spiral again, eventually learned to cope with it.

around my mid-twenties I gave pills a go twice, but they don't work anymore. Exercise helps, but nothing ever really gets rid of it.
>>
When i started being more active my mind doesn't wonder so often to depressive thoughts. It's still there, but somewhere behind my back and activity takes the frontline. I know it's a normie meme but it works a little.

I think depression really never doesn't go away, you just kinda live with it and try to remain positive about things that matter.
>>
Hoping it becomes uncontrollable and you eventually kill yourself, so you don't have to worry about it ever again.
>>
Ayahuasca. It will rape your depression to bits and pieces, it won't ALLOW you to be depressed! These plants make you the best person you possibly can be, and they will do two things:

Remove the depression chemically, but also

Show you how to deal with it after the effects of the plants are gone.

These plants have an intelligence of their own, and they know you inside and out. Doing Ayahuasca once is like 10 years of therapy, no kidding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRsJB0taAak

Here is where to get it: https://maya-ethnobotanicals.com/herbs/by-category/ayahuasca

Here is how to prepare it: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=52019

Enjoy! <3
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.