[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the older you get the less you want children I remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px)
2.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>tfw the older you get the less you want children
I remember when I was a teenager, I really wanted to have a family when I was older. Now that I'm in my 30s though, I can't think of a less appealing idea than having a child. Do you guys still want a child?
>>
I was the same way but I attribute that to just ignorance. I though marriage and all that stuff was cotton candy and rainbows. Then I started to learn about all the horrible shit women have done and the financial and logistics of having a child. The stress, the constant threat of your wife being able to ruin you and destroy your family, the fact that even if you're a great parent and do your best your kid can still be an ungrateful shit or a whore if they're a girl because the school system, the media and the people around her have her attention way more than you could ever possibly have.

Reality ruined marriage for me.
>>
>>37902043
i dont want a child but i feel guilty for fucking over my ancestors like this
should i donate to a sperm bank or some shit so i have the possibility of fulfilling my biological purpose?
>>
yes
yessiroonidoonioriginalicano
>>
>>37902043
I never wanted a child when I was able to have one. Now that I can't I think about it sometimes. Shit sucks.
>>
>>37902188
There are requirements to donating sperm. Things like being over a certain height, having high enough income, etc.
>>
I would love to have kids, that desire has just gotten bigger as i age. I'm just terrified of the humiliation they'll face as normal white people become a minority.
>>
I wanted a lot when I was younger. Now I'd be happy with 1-2. But I've also donated my sperm and have a few squirts out there.
>>
I have conflicting emotions. On one hand I do want a family and kids. On the other hand I see all my friends having kids, and fear the loss of freedom I'd have. Everyone is just "can't stay, I have to go home to watch the kids".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.