[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender Bender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

Do you ever wish you could instantly change sexes, just to see what it was like?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 469x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 469x573px
No, but I would like super powers like Mystique
>>
>>37901865
I do but I'm pretty sure I'm a closet tranny.
>>
>>37901865
No, not really. It really doesn't interest me.
>>
>>37901865
It's been my most desired and consistent fantasy ever since I was a kid
>>
do you ever stop and wonder how much better and less miserable youd be if youd stop shovelling edgy fascist shit into your brain, if youd stop rejecting the idea that you can't be trans, if you embraced the way that people are slowly growing accepting of trans women, if you moved on, from these fucking garbage boards instead of internalizing "lol traps! lol sjws! lol master race am i right" shit that should have stopped being relevant in 2009?

because this post is not the kind of post a man makes. this is the post of an egg, waiting to hatch into a beautiful chick

get off these boards, get out now and you can start unpacking it and start being happy faster
>>
>>37903666
but I'm ugly
there's no way to fix that
>>
>>37903666
Autist leave
>thinks pretending to be a woman/man is the same as being one
>thinks everyone can afford extremely expensive surgery to go all the way
Taking hormones doesn't make you a woman you retard
>>
>>37903666
>stop rejecting the idea that you can't be trans

but I never rejected the idea in the first place.
>>
>>37903666
Normies don't think trannies are legitimate. Stop pushing you faggot agenda.

t. Has normie friends
>>
>>37903666
Devil trips confirm you are an evil messsenger sent to lead the poor innocent souls of /r9k/ astray through your vile, false teachings.
>>
NO! NO BLOX!
>Don't try and guess my gender
>>
>>37901865
A permanent change or are we able to change back to our original sex?
Yes in both cases
>>
>>37903666
Anon I am an egg and I know this. Maybe one day I will hatch but its hard to justify transitioning when you don't think you will pass.
>>
>>37903666
>tfw I've been told I'm a repressed tranny countless times by both /lgbt/ and /pol/ when I would state my issues
If I could become an actual woman I'd do it, but I have only slight interest in becoming a trap or tranny. Also I'm too tall to ever have a chance at passing.
>>
>>37904653
>>37904667
Samefagging
Exposed
Proves my point from >>>37904011
>>
>>37904712
Nice try there /pol/tard
>>
>>37904712
But we're not samefagging?
>>
>>37903666
do you ever stop and wonder how much better and less miserable youd be if youd stop shovelling liberal propaganda into your brain, if youd stop rejecting the idea that you can't be trans, if you embraced the way that people will never accept trans people as women, if you moved on, from these fucking garbage tumblrs instead of internalizing "lol safespaces! lol demisexual! lol microsaggressions am i right" shit that should have stopped being relevant in 1986

because this post is not the kind of post a man makes. this is the post of a gay man makes who can't accept that he's gay so he wishes to become a woman. Because it can't be that he is just another gay man. He thinks he is special and a woman trapped in a mans body even though gender is a social construct.

get off tumblr, get out now and you can start being yourself without heavy surgery and hormone therapy and start being happy faster
>>
>>37904732
Never used pol, dunno what you are on about, stop shitting up everything /Tran/tard.

See I can call people tard too
>>
>>37904788
You hit the main nail on the head
>gender is nothing, merelya construct
>only sex is factual
>basically undisputed among SJW
>yet
>MUH GENDER MUH GENDER MUH GENDER MUH GENDER MUH GENDER
Literally how can people be this dumb?
>>
>>37904814
I guess I'll post a few tranny threads today seeing as it makes you so mad.
>>
>>37904827
yeah it's really annoying. A few years ago if you were gay or kinda feminine you just embraced yourself for who you were. But nowadays it's like "lol I have a womans Soul in ma body. Cutting of my dick and injecting boatloads of hormones that'll wreck my body just seems like the natural thing to do. Since Men can't be feminine and all."

I think trans is one of the most regressive sexist ideas there is.
>>
>>37904847
That's okay with me. :)
I think you missed my main complaint, as you are a tranny and see any complaint as intolerance and hatred of transsexuals.

Is it rape if I don't like your jeans?
>>
>>37904897
>trans is sexist
That's actually really true, never thought about that.
I'm pretty feminine and it's been hard with all the shit I'm "supposed" to think about myself. I.e. I'm a woman, gay, etc.
But I'm not, I'm just me. Gender is just a social construct, I'm a male with his own personality, and that's okay.
>>
>>37903666
Being an "egg" is a narrative forced by hons, or late transitioners. The truth is, transgender is bullshit, and is actually a condition known as Autogynephilia. Fuck off back to /lgbt/ bitterhons. You've shit up LGBT and now you shit up here.
>>
>>37904897
So trans with their hormones are bad but traps without hormones are A-okay. You're alright in my book.
>>
>>37905037
Traps are gay. Trannies are mentally ill. I wish there was a cure for them, so they could stop shitting over all our boards. I'd personally fund research into it just to get them to fuck off /r9k/.
>>
>>37905051
>traps are mentally ill
>wants them off /r9k/

:^)
>>
File: 1495236388728.jpg (22KB, 325x208px) Image search: [Google]
1495236388728.jpg
22KB, 325x208px
>>37905051
pic related, a friendly reminder about traps
>>37905069
Learn to read. He said trannies are mentally ill. Traps!=Trannies
>>
>>37901865
I'd be interested in changing sex for a week to experience what that's like, but no permanent of longer term sex changes.

If I had a wish, I definitely wouldn't waste it on that as I'd rather wish for enough wealth to never worry about money.
>>
>>37905069
But there's a board for them.. seriously. All you hear these days is tranny tranny gay gay

Is anyone here not fucking queer? Do I really have to go to fucking /pol/ a board I hate just because you queers fuck everything up?
>>
>>37905092
Nothing wrong with traps. But gosh I hate trannies, it's so bad /r9k/ is almost /lgbt2/.

Seriously, go back.
>>
>>37905109
>Do I really have to go to fucking /pol/
For a board that preaches against degeneracy, there's a whole lot of faggots (all flavors) over on /pol/. There is no safe space.
>>
>>37901865
Yes but its because i hate myself
>>
File: mmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (58KB, 630x460px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
58KB, 630x460px
>>37901865
I would do it to:
>See what masturbating feels like
>See what gay and straight sex feels like
>If I was a girl at roughly the same attractiveness/10, see what a female me would look like
>If I was a straight woman, see how attractive I find current me
>See how differently people react to me doing different day to day things
>See how different dating, picking up, making friends is
>See if my family dynamics would be different at all
Would definitely be an interesting experience.
>>
>>37903666
Moloch confirmed. Be gone evil! Be gone degeneracy!
>>
>>37903666
this isn't fascist stuff at all
it's what 99% of the western world thought even as recent as 20 years ago
>>
Sure. I'd love to know what lesbian sex feels like.
>>
>>37906089
>not wanting to feel chad inside you before shifting back into a man and melding his dick into your body, thereby gaining his power
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.