[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

maek vidya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: wojtek-fus-final9.jpg (279KB, 1600x1556px) Image search: [Google]
wojtek-fus-final9.jpg
279KB, 1600x1556px
Who wants to make vidya with me? Am UE4 programmer. Have lots of assets and can make most types of games..

I just hate working alone and have no good ideas.
>>
>>37901550
Sure. I have some good ideas but know nohing.
>>
Ok but what types of games can you make?
>>
>>37902046
I can't think of anything I couldn't make. Other than an MMO, which even that I could do if someone paid for the servers
>>
Methinks baito do sho
>>
>>37902068
It's not, why would it be?
>>
>>37901550
do a remake of the 1994 game quarantine
>>
>>37902062
How do you want to communicate?
>>
>>37902175
I can be emailed at [email protected]
>>
I can use blender if you want some assets or ideas.
>>
>>37902233
That sounds cool. What kinds of games are you into?

I'd like to do something simple and achievable.
>>
>UE4 with assets
>makes games
Pick one
>>
Make an actually good Monster Hunter style game with powerful, weighty, and satisfying combat but in a different and darker setting. Preferably with actual monsters. MH monsters are just dinosaurs, crabs, bears, and monkeys. With dope armor sets and weapons that really capture the theme and look of the monster you made them from. I love the way Monster Hunter plays and I've put a lot of time into the games but I want more of that in a different package. All the clones of it suck hard. Button mashy low quality shit. The only one that looks any good is Soul Sacrifice Delta but I haven't got a Vita or PSTV to try it myself.
>>
>>37901550
hey anon, if you actually make a successful game, please add a wojak somewhere in the game assets as a shout out to your favorite board
>>
>>37902360
? wat

>>37902371
All of that requires a lot of money, a bit beyond my scope :^).
>>
File: 1497648941962.jpg (77KB, 616x684px) Image search: [Google]
1497648941962.jpg
77KB, 616x684px
>>37902418
I'd make it myself but I'm too stupid to learn coding and my artistic ability ends at stick figures.
>>
>>37902477
That's why you use Blueprints in Unreal 4 mate, it's almost as good as coding (especially with nativization) and it's basically like lego
>>
>>37901550
can you help with developing rogue survivor
it's a roguelike I enjoy but I don't know anything about coding and computers in general so I can't help to improve it
http://roguesurvivor.proboards.com/thread/362/rs-revived
>>
>>37902258
I've always wanted to make a fantasy/steampunk game with a big empty world like shadow of the colossus where you just wander around.
Kik is bakaturtles if you want to add me
>>
>>37902062
wanted a good post apocalyptic mmo, i even came up with a story and vision of what it would be played like, And i thought of a gta like game but you def couldn't make it
>>
>>37902062
The problem with MMOs is making all the content (if you go the traditional theme park route). Smaller devs that manage to make them tend to rely on procedural generation. Which could be cool too if you made a game focused on exploration
>>
>>37902759
If I made an mmo (and like I said, that's never happening unless someone else pays for the servers) I'd make them very player based like Darkfall. So politics, sieging to capture land, etc. Not so much quests and story. The story should unfold by the players actions, that's the point of an MMO IMO. I'm not a fan of theme park mmos.
>>
>>37901550
I can compose and produce music anon.
I have all the studio equipment.
>>
>>37901550

I have experience with UE4, can't do C++ though.
I can make my own 2k photoscans (gimp/normal plugin + phone).

Can work with Blender, try to avoid doing retopo and having ngons (Also able to work with LODs) Haven't had any lightmap issues so far despite only unwrapping once.

I can't quite into material functions though as I have to constantly use youtube as a reference for more expensive functions.

Have previous experience with Php + MySQL but not sure how to integrate.

I'd help, but not capable of independently making things.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.