[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think that maybe roasties are dumb for rejecting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1497961519362.jpg (76KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1497961519362.jpg
76KB, 268x265px
Do you ever think that maybe roasties are dumb for rejecting you? Think about it: I'm sure most of you bring alot to the table when it comes to a relationship. Good personalities, humor, intelligence and hobbies that have been forged over the years due to isolation, loneliness, and plenty of free time.

The average robot is exceptional compared to the vast majority of normals in my opinion. I've spoken to a large number of robots and what I described above applies to most of them.

Maybe looks is the only thing that matters to these women, but damn these women are missing out on a potentially great lifelong partner.

They should regret it. Feel at least a little good about yourselves robots. Post ITT what you're proud about yourself for, brag a little.
>>
>>37901199
I'm sure you've got something that's good about yourselves robots
>>
>>37901199
What a nice thread, I'm proud of my resourcefulness, and ability to almost be self sufficient, I just need to wait for the price of ETH to double and I will finish paying all my debts.
>>
>>37901921
What will you do once you hit the jackpot my fellow robot? Resourcefulness is perhaps one of the most valuable assets anyone can have in today's age.
>>
>>37901199
Bump for nice thread!!
>>
>>37901199
Idiot. Women choose with their gut, vagina and old instinct. It's not that you are without value (though the average robot is) it's that you lack the things that kept woman alive in the far past and those traits have survived and remain desirable today.

Being kind and resourceful and anything else won't tickle the animal hind brain like being 6 foot and swole will
>>
>>37902505
Doesn't change the fact that it's utterly retarded how none of those other things matter. It's some bullshit.
>>
File: sammy.png (105KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.png
105KB, 362x492px
>Good personalities that have been forged over the years due to isolation
>>
Normal
>has a job and money
>generally positive and nice
>reasonably smart

Robot
>neet
>always angry and entitled
>not smart
>>
>>37902505

I'm 5'9 and fat and a bit weird and I get enough sex to keep me happy and well. You just need to get out more.
>>
>>37901199
Hey,I might be a khv at 28,but at least I have a master`s degree in vertebrate paleontology and am in general a fairly cultured,intelligent,well,read person.
>>
I have a terrible fucking personality. I'm borderline retarded. Women don't generally like me cause I'm a manlet, but when they give me chances I always act like a retard sooner or later.
I don't have any friends either. It's always a game of how long can I last before going full retard. It's usually a couple of hours but I've managed to last months.
>>
>>37901975
Do my best to be less of a wage slave, spend more time pursuing hobbies
>>
I just don't deserve love. Any redeeming qualities I may have are swamped by the cesspool of pain and sorrow within my heart. A girl could lift my spirits temporarily but I know the tide of bitterness would eventually swallow me again.
>>
>>37903606
Don't fool yourself robot. Even serial killer can find love. Why shouldn't you? Finding love was never necessarily about being a good enough person to receive it, it happens to almost everyone.
>>
>>37901199
Nah not me
i'm not some diamond in the rough i'm trash and will always be trash until my inevitable suicide
>>
File: 1495338326618.jpg (105KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495338326618.jpg
105KB, 633x758px
>>37903631
>it happens to almost everyone.
>>
>>37903675
I know that feel man, but please don't feel too bad about it. I've a virgin who has never had a girlfriend and I'm in my mid 20s. I've had only bad experiences with women, rejection after rejection and they don't really even want to be my friend either.
>>
>>37903631
>almost
You're one cold motherfucker.
>>
>>37903734
Did it really sound that bad? I'm sorry, I didn't realize. I was just trying to be truthful since Im a 26 to khv, I know that not everyone gets to find, much less keep love.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.