[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you play with the bear, Gaynons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: bear-butt.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
bear-butt.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Would you play with the bear, Gaynons?
>>
>>37900698
No, because I'm not a faggot

Isn't the bear supposed to be the dominant one though?
>>
File: download (17).jpg (7KB, 300x168px)
download (17).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>37900698
He doesn't look anything like a bear you ningen faggot. Take this stuff back to your containment board.
>>
>>37900740
>spends all his time on gay threads
>isnt gay
why do you do this
do you eventually hope to accomplish something through this
>>
File: 1476629133674.png (255KB, 760x427px) Image search: [Google]
1476629133674.png
255KB, 760x427px
>>37901641
I'd like to get all the gays to leave r9k. Then if the other anons can get all the fembots, normies and traps to leave. And the interracial cuck posters too. We'll normie free.

But I can't be everywhere at once so I'll leave the roastie hate to the others.

If you could kindly take your gay ningen ass off this board I won't have to be in these threads anymore faggot.
>>
>>37901812
how successful would you say you've been so far?
>>
File: Zamasu_1.png (213KB, 731x480px) Image search: [Google]
Zamasu_1.png
213KB, 731x480px
>>37902225
125% I'd say. It's going well. I think we're making some good progress. Don't you ningen?
>>
>>37900698
Not like that, im hugely turned off by guys that are into being submissive or into having stuff done to their butts, i want to be submissive to a stud.
>>
File: 1470908518567.jpg (33KB, 363x287px) Image search: [Google]
1470908518567.jpg
33KB, 363x287px
>>37902630
do you even realize that every time someone responds to your bait they bump a gay thread no matter if you bump it or not
>>
>>37902701
Aslong as it's derailed and gays know to leave and go to /lgbt/ thats fine. The more gay threads I bump, the more Anons get sick of gay threads and go in them telling faggots to leave. I'm playing the long game. The zero ningen plan isn't going to happen overnight.
>>
File: 1494900707443.jpg (54KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494900707443.jpg
54KB, 600x800px
>>37902794
Not him but your mission is failing more gay and bi robots are awakened everyday after roastie rejection anyway, and a one man derailing isn't enough to keep us away. Sorry you need to deal with it and use your resources to atleast try to keep the REAL freaks out.
>>
File: thumb-350-726631.png (107KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-350-726631.png
107KB, 350x219px
>>37902823
As I said I'm only one man. I'm not the only one trying to drive gay normies off this board. Roastie hate is at almost universal levels. Maybe you faggots could make yourselves useful and focus on the trap pandemic. Traps are afterall the gays natural enemy, below only their ultimate nemesis, the roastie.
>>
>>37902868
sex preference shouldn't matter gays can be robots too more so than heteroshits who are most normal if anything, you don't know what you're saying.
>>
Take your fag shit to /soc/ faggot.
>>
>>37902823
Also that ningen spends too much time on traps. I bet his form sucks and he uses his traps for bicep curls.

>>37902908
I maintain my stance gays are a mix of Chad and a male Stacey. In my wagecuckery I've worked aloneside many gays and the only thing they have in common besides their hatred of the roastie and their total manwhoreishness, is they're extremely extroverted. I've only once in my life ever met an autist introvert faggot and he was 6'6 with a PHD and build like a tank.
>>
File: 1493987937947.jpg (82KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493987937947.jpg
82KB, 423x750px
>not hating gay people makes your opinion less valuable

People are dumb sheep, and 4chan is a bad influence on gullible dipshits.
>>
>>37902948
your personal experience, gays are shallow as fuck and usually un able to love so being a non-chad gay is what it's like to truly be robot. We already have little to chose from.
>>
>>37903044
Well desu I worked as barista in an Australian coffee company that is overwhelmingly gay. So gay I was the only straight guy in my shop. So gay there was two separate Christmas parties. One for the guys, one for the roasties. Gotta tell you being stuck on the bosses party yacht with hundreds of faggots really made me not wanna get drunk for fear of rape. I get how roasties feel now.

The 6'6 PHD sperg gay was my former room mate.

You can pretend like gays can't love or you can't find partners but I spent 3 years of my life at that company being regaled by the stories of constant relationship drama and never ending fuckfests. Never once did I consider going prison gay no matter how many nights I sat home alone with no friends or gf.

I didn't cave in then and I won't cave in now. This is a board for robots and gays are normies. You can say you have little to choose from. And I have a lot. But I bet people want you. Nobody ever wanted me.
>>
>>37903193
>nobody ever wanted me
Probably don't know that, and yea gay relationships are mostly bullshit. Most gays are just whores so that's what i'm trying to explain, they are not only unable to love but they are picky shallow whores and for the record lots of gays have fag hags and female best friends.
>>
>>37903272
I can understand they're picky shallow whores but I know there's plenty of bears and leather daddies out there. Trust me I could get into the big gay bars here underage without getting carded. I never paid for drinks. Good thing for me I can consume ungodly amounts of booze and still be functional. But I never fucked any of them. I can't just go out and get sex. Gays can.

If anything I think gays being a lower proportion of people makes it easier to get laid. Yes, I have more roasties to choose from. I also have so much more competition. For every roastie out there I have to fight an uphill battle against a dozen other much more socially able bwtas while Chad effortlessly sweeps through and fucks constantly. Its harder for me.
>>
>>37903193
32 y/o gay here. Pretty much a virgin. Experimented with a few old guys just in the last year- enough to know it's impossible in my present situation. Don't tell me gays can't be miserable and permavirgins... I just wish I had accepted myself earlier in life. Maybe I would have had a shot. At least I had a nice young body and a sense of style. Now, I have nothing desirable.
>>
>>37903648
32 is nothing you can still get buff and live the dream. If you wage cucked enough ypu could fuck twinks to your hearts content.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.