[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why AREN'T you lifting Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6263.jpg (37KB, 555x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6263.jpg
37KB, 555x444px
Why AREN'T you lifting Anon?
>>
Weights r expensive
>>
>>37900672
I was, then I got lazy. I was getting pretty buff too. Now I'm a skeleton again lol. Oh well.
>>
>>37900672
OP are you buck? Tell us your story
>>
Because it's a massive cope that doesn't really change anything in life.
>>
File: 1457614623752.jpg (97KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1457614623752.jpg
97KB, 768x768px
i am but i'm getting noob gains
>>
>>37901007
>lifting for others
>wearing designer for others
>driving an expensive car for others
Jesus Christ, anon.
>>
>>37901677
If you're lifting for yourself 100% then there are more beneficial things to do with your limited time like trying to study more, work more, read a book, go running (which still requires discipline and has significantly greater health benefits compared to lifting weights).
>>
>>37900907
Wrong, even if you just get adjustable dumbbells from Walmart that's enough and they're only like $20.
>>37901007
Telling yourself that is a massive cope isn't it?
>>37901651
>Keep on pumpin
>>
>>37902173
Why wouldn't you do those things and lift?

You learn quite a bit about diet too and how to use your body to a fuller extent
>>
>>37900672
i am, and i didnt improve my life in any shape or form.Its just a hobby to waste time for me
>>
File: Snapchat-389519155.jpg (571KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-389519155.jpg
571KB, 1440x2560px
My body type wont look good with a lot of muscle and im already lean so its all bueno dude
>>
i'd lift but i know that girls still wouldn't like me if i was fit
>>
I used to weigh 360 but thanks to counting calories and lifting weights along with some light cardio every now and then I've lost over 100 pounds.

It was a pretty interesting moment when I realized all of my clothing were fitting better and now everything is too big. I was wearing 3x shirts for years and right before I started losing weight I owned 2 4x shirts. Now 3x is pretty baggy on my and 2x is the sweet spot. Similar to my pants size I was wearing 44 and had 1 pair of 46 but now I'm down to 42.

I've been having trouble since Feb with staying on the right path and have been fluctuating my weight like a dummy. Sometimes it's just hard to tell my body to stop being so goddamn fucking lazy and even worse when I slip back into old eating habits and gorge myself like the fucking glutton I am. I've had a decent week so far though.
>>
I am but then i was thinking if my body is more suited for endurance sport, since i'm small and scrawny. But then i would look horrible.
>>
already /fit/ from years of a variety of weight training program...I basically just maintain my build and try and go 2-3 times a week, which is a success for me...i basically just go to the gym to zone out to music and get out of the house now...I don't talk to anyone except for 1 or 2 of the trainers I've known for years before becoming an anti-social anxiety ridden mess.
>>
>>37902219
You are right, my comments are coming from someone who used to actively lift but was doing it as a cope, now I just do pushups etc to maintain my moderately healthy build. I would recommend lifting for a bit but "lifting is life dyel" is a huge meme and cope, I can't lie.
>>
>get gym membership a month ago
>don't know what to wear so still haven't went
I'm afraid people will make fun of me.
plus, I have big calves...
>>
My imaginary waifu likes skinny men more. No point in getting buff when everyone fights with guns these days. From pragmatic point of view lifting is only for atracting women. If you like muscle you are probably gay.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.