[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the alt-right cuck movement end?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489021339851.jpg (200KB, 719x723px) Image search: [Google]
1489021339851.jpg
200KB, 719x723px
it's turning peaceful robots into angry MGTOWs.
>>
>>37900651
What I don't get about the mgtow movement is how they're so fixated on women. If you're gonna go you own way it doesn't make sense to keep looking back at that nonsense.
>>
>>37900713
Robots and logic don't mix
>>
>>37900713
The entire movement is born out of spite. No man who is worth anything calls himself mgtow
>>
>>37900651
nope women are turning men into angry mgtows when are people going to understand that the ""le alt right"" is a giant fucking meme ? i mean seriously its a lie but MGTOW has been around since the 50's do you really want to end up getting fucked in the ass by women while they take you for everything that you own ?
>>
>>37900713
It depends on motivation/intent. I was doing MGTOW and tried to force myself into monk mode permanently. The reason I wanted to do it was a combination of a non existent love life and a fierce motivation to work on my career. I thought if I did that I'll meet someone nice in my work someday.
>>
MGTOWs and alt righters hate eachother though
something about "killing the white race" and "tradcucks"
>>
>>37900651
To destroy a movement takes time and you've got to eliminate the key figures of it. That way they've got no one to lead them. They themselves won't go away- they'll just join other groups with similar interests or find a host organization to infect, and will try to take it over, this has varying degrees of success but by that time the movement won't hold any power anyways for a longtime. After this cycle of alt Right resurgence ends it'll be some time before it happens agains. A lot like tidal waves- some resurgences are stronger and lost longer than others.
>>
>>37900713
because they aren't going their own way. they're being sent their own way. but they lack the self-awareness to realize this.
>>
>>37901507
The self-improvement and independence aspects of mgtow are cool, I just can't get past all the spite on most mgtow forums.
>>
>>37901601
That's true, I agree. Don't worry anon, you don't need to be apart of an internet community, especially the MGTOW ones. And besides, (this is just my opinion) but it's important to value solitude if you're going to do MGTOW, and I don't go into those forums because all I need is my inner thoughts. Self reliance is key for MGTOW.
>>
>>37900651
It goes away if you don't pay attention to it.

I don't even know what alt-right is. Find bliss in ignorance, my bro.
>>
>>37901696
That's a boring way to live brainlet
>ignorance is bliss
Gay and normalfag meme kys
>>
When the tables turn, and the cool thing becomes to laugh at them. It is only a matter of time let me assure you. You can't be that lame forever and escape judgement on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>37901679
MGTOW's got it right that society is a little too obsessed with sex and romance, but yeah lots of people who identify as MGTOW ironically are obsessed with sex and romance in a different way. For a long time, I thought MGTOW just meant "complain about women all day"
>>
>>37901716
Well I guess if you feel smarter for paying attention to stupid bullshit, then more power to you lol.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.