[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Food Places

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15

File: baconator.jpg (89KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
baconator.jpg
89KB, 610x458px
robots, what food do you like to eat out of the house?

where do you stop on your way to or from work? where do you go when you're hungry in the day?

for me, i have found the best fast food places to be wendy's, carl's jr, and sometimes burger king. wendy's is the most reliably delicious and well-handled. pic related.

you all?
>>
>>37900534
Literally the only good fast food place is Taco Bell, maybe 5 Guys too if you count that.
>>
File: bc-ferry-active-pass.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bc-ferry-active-pass.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
I always get a burger when I ride the ferry.
>>
taco bell is pretty cheap and good.
burger king is ok
mcdonalds is shit but i like their fries
wendys is ok but their chicken is yummy
kfc is nigger tier garbage chicken
same with popeyes but popeyes biscuits are pretty good
chick fil a is overrated garbage
5 guys is ok
sonic is pretty yummy but VERY expensive
never ate at carls jr/hardees so cant tell you
>>
>>37900571
yeah taco bell is amazing
>>
>>37900534
I usually get burger king. their crispy chicken sandwich is pretty dank.

>inb4 fat american
>i'm a skeleton.
>>
>>37900798
>kfc
>popeyes
the only acceptable fried chicken chain is Bojangles
>>
>>37900754
that's where you live? comfy. where is it? describe the burger? be my friend?
>>
>>37900798
Carls junior is good shit anon. that bacon burger make wageslaving as a pharmacist oh so much better.

Also the vending machines have cherry coke.
>>
>>37901527
No shit, a Pharmabro
>Pharmacy Tech

Not a fan of Carl's Junior myself. I prefer Culver's
>>
>>37901274

I live near Vancouver, and I visit the islands when I have a vacation. Their burgers are pretty good, nice and juicy with lots of vegetables on top. The fries are disappointing though unless you get a fresh batch. The lineup gets pretty long because everyone gets on the boat and wants a burger.

I'll be your friend!
>>
>>37900754
Oh shit me too. I think that triple os changed them, last time i had one it wasnt as good as i remember.
>>
Wendy's is my favorite, but I honestly love McDonalds desu. I would never forsake it
>>
>>37901674
oh, i should have seen the BC on the ferry. i live in toronto! never been to the west coast but i know i need to.
>>
>Wendy's if I got money
>bk if I want a burger
>mcdicks if I want to eat GOOD for CHEAP also breakfast
>subway
>panda express
>>
Whataburger.

You can't go wrong with it. Get you a patty melt meal and you're set. Breakfast is great too. Honey butter chicken biscuit.
>>
Harveys is good if you're Canadian. I work their and it's pretty decent quality compared to competitors.
>>
File: tmp_6929-hbbq-chicken189798280.jpg (58KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6929-hbbq-chicken189798280.jpg
58KB, 600x357px
Pic related is a god-tier sandwich
>>
>>37900534
I rarely get the chance to eat out these days but if I had to pick I favorites I would go with Subway and probably Carl's Jr with Krystal coming in a close third
>>
File: fluoride.jpg (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
fluoride.jpg
43KB, 403x403px
>carcinogenic poison "food"
enjoy parasites and toxins making you diseased.
>>
>>37903223
shh they are good brain-dead goyim
>>
It is 12:21 at night and i am about to go to mcdicks and get:
10 niggers i mean nuggets
2 mcdoubles
1 large fries

U jelly fatties?

Also what is the best sauce of dipping for nugs?
>>
>>37900571
Agree. I eat at five guys during my break a lot. Is the stuff of the heavens
>>
File: panda.jpg (76KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
76KB, 1024x681px
>>37900534
Double Teriyaki and Half and Half with an extra entree of Orange chicken.
Used to get it everyday before lifting on my dirty bulk.
I don't go to the gym anymore but it still sounds good.
>>
I like to go to Chick-fil-A because they hate gays and the chicken is GOAT tier for me and my friends after some weed.
>>
Chicken nuggets from McDonald's
>>
>>37900534
I go to McDonalds a lot for someone who thinks their food is middling at best. Occasionally the McGriddles are fucking fantastic though.

Culvers is a real nigga's chain.
>>
>>37903430
>best sauce of dipping for nugs?
Unironically an M&M McFlurry

Seriously, that shit tastes like heaven when added to nugs.
>>
File: a53.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>tfw havent eat fast food in months

a minor victory.
>>
I could live on Taco Bell.
>>
There's a cafe near here I go to every other day. I get a cup of tea and a quiet place to read.
Fish fillet sandwiches from McDonald's are good.
There's a Japanese place with good take-out. They have a good selection of rice balls and stuff.
>>
>>37900754
their relish is nasty
>>
>>37900534
I went to my favorite pizza place this afternoon for a delicious calzone
Yesterday I went to KFC and got 2 $5 boxes
Last week I got 2 4for4 at wendy's

I'm not lucky enough to have anything great like chick-fil-a or carl's or jack nearby. We have checkers which is pretty good though
>>
File: freestyle.jpg (319KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
freestyle.jpg
319KB, 960x540px
Italian food!
Risotto is my specialty!
>>
A&W, Subway, Harvey's, Wendy's, Pizza Hut

Tim Hortons and McDonald's for breakfast.
>>
Does Chipotle count as fast food? The burrito I get there twice a week is fucking bomb

>burrito
>1 steak 1 sofritas, not half'd but full servings of both
>white rice
>black beans
>chili-corn salsa
>cheese

The sofritas are incredible. Never thought tofu could make this much of a difference in a burrito.
>>
File: 1498023602268.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498023602268.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>37906242
Are you seriously choosing steak over Barbacoa?
>>
>>37906274
Haven't tried it. The steak was way better than I thought it would be so I never changed it, just the other meat ingredient. Tried chicken, chorizo, carnitas, but not barbacoa.
>>
>>37906311
Barbocoa is unironically the best meat Chipotle has. It's also the hardest meat to find at any other Mexican restaurant.

Let me just rank the tiers of meat.
Barbocoa>Chicken=Carnitas>Steak=Chorizo>Sofritas (because it isn't fucking meat)
>>
>>37906348
Thanks for the heads up anon. I'm hungry as fuck and chipotle doesn't open till 10:45
>>
>>37906362
Mine opens at 10:30
Barbocoa is like a slightly spicy beef carnitas with lots of juiciness
The best part is the juice from the meat soaks the rice. The meat is so good that I have unironically ordered the following

>3 scoops of white rice
>double barbacoa
That is all I need, I just squeeze lime over it when I eat it.
I'm hungry as fuck too, I regularly eat chipotle as well. I'm low on money so I'm probably going to go to a cheap mexican place and get a Hash Brown and Bacon breakfast burrito instead.
>>
I live in a villlage and the only food places I go to are snackbars and the McD's(which is 45kms away)
>>
This is a rare time where I made a stupid mistake and fucked up the consistency. It should be a little creamier than it is.
>mfw dumbass let it rest on low heat and forgot to turn the burner off when covering it.

The Rice surprisingly wasn't overcooked.
>>
>>37906445
Another view so you can get an idea of the texture. It's nearly perfect just slightly off.
>>
>>37906445
Very nice.

If you're a KHV, don't tell me that. Because it would make no fucking sense and I don't need that kind of confusion in my life.

Bitches love good cooks.
>>
File: Osso Bucco.jpg (322KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Osso Bucco.jpg
322KB, 960x540px
>>37906521
I'm not a KHV but I havent had sex in 3 years.
>>
File: Mixed Mushroom Risotto.jpg (320KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Mixed Mushroom Risotto.jpg
320KB, 960x540px
more of my work
>>
File: mms_img231007787.jpg (336KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
mms_img231007787.jpg
336KB, 960x540px
An example of the ideal risotto creaminess and consistency. A lot of Italian chefs like it more wet than this, but I prefer something with a thicker sauce.
>>
File: Spaghetti Aglio e Olio.jpg (307KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio.jpg
307KB, 960x540px
Made this when I didn't want to prepare anymore risotto and needed something simple and quick.
I will always prefer rice but sometimes I make pasta.
>>
>>37906576
Recipe for the sausage and mushroom rissoto?
>>
>>37906348
>the hardest meat

Heheheheh
>>
>>37906643
>Dried porcini mushrooms
>spicy italian sausage
>peas (Get some flavorful ones I used frozen which I'm regretting, not enough sweetness to them)
>Dry white wine, Something drinkable
>Garlic (Optional)
>Shallots
>arborio rice
>chicken stock
>fresh italian parsley
>unsalted butter
>parmesan cheese
>olive oil

It's basically like preparing a normal risotto except you let the dried mushrooms soak in warm stock for 10-20 minutes before you cook with it. (DO NOT BOIL THEM, Just let them soak)
You could easily do a sausage and pea risotto or a sausage and mushroom risotto, or a mushroom and pea risotto if you can't get all the ingredients.

With the sausage prepare it however you want it. I boiled mine in the stock I used for the rice, then chopped and sauteed them in a splash of water, worchesther sauce, and balsamic vinegar. I reduced it until there was only a little bit of sauce left but was still pretty runny. This added a little bit of sweetness to the risotto and to the sausage.
>>
Bumping with some failed Risottos.
Consistency is always the hardest part. This was a shame because I wasted saffron.

Ironically many people would consider this properly cooked. It's passable but it isn't the texture I like.
>>
>>37906742
Hey, thanks! Can't wait to make this. My girl and I get together at least weekly to make something nice for dinner together and this'll be next in line.
>>
>>37906821
Good I'm sure you'll like it. It's much cheaper to make risotto at home too.
The only tricky part will be the consistency.

You want it to be saucey and have a liquidy ness to it. It can't be too runny though.
I'd aim for something like this. >>37905527
>>
>>37900754
is that the queen of Surrey? I take the ferry from Langdale to Vancouver every so often to visit family.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.