[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got a job that pays me decently well. Should I move

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

I finally got a job that pays me decently well.

Should I move out of my parents' and rent an apartment (I saw a studio for $575/mo), or should I continue living with my father?
>>
depends if you think saving money is more important that some independent living
i figure the latter is more character building but also more possibility to get you into a rut if not careful
>>
>>37900417

It really depends. Describe your situation with your father.
>>
File: finally.jpg (170KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
finally.jpg
170KB, 1439x1374px
>>37900508
It's alright. But I do want to live alone. I enjoy being alone, to begin with. Secondly, while my father is an alright person, there are some things about me that bother me. For example, how he lives in denial about me being gay, and saying things such as "when you have your wife and/or children..."

Sure, I don't bring anyone over, but it still bothers me. I also am firmly convinced that he wants me to stay with him because he enjoys having people be dependent on him.

I just want to move out to finally make my own life. It's time: I'm 23 years old, and I was NEETing around for the last two years. I finally have a decent job, and I think it would be a good experience for me to move out and be self-sufficient.
>>
>>37900417
I'm 36 and live with my mom. I dunno if moving out would really change much anon, our problems seem rooted deeper than just a change of scenery would help.

I moved to Seattle years ago thinking that would break me out of my shell and give me a taste of the city life on my own, I ended up curled up on the wood floor of my furnitureless apartment eating uncooked brownie mix and watching terrible animes I rented at blockbuster.

All the while completely aware the world was still passing me by. So I moved back home. At least your family won't abandon you to die in the cold anon, that's something at least.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.