[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had to smoke so much weed to realize I'm a fucking autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: have.jpg (72KB, 541x625px) Image search: [Google]
have.jpg
72KB, 541x625px
I had to smoke so much weed to realize I'm a fucking autistic sociopathic psychopath

do you ever have the suspicion that you are way worse off mentally than you can conceivably imagine?

rather than feeling like your the only person that gets it, what if your actually one of the few that dont. were on 4chan after-all
>>
>>37899985
>autistic sociopathic psychopath
List the DSM criteria for each ot these diagnoses and point out which ones you experience
>>
>>37899985
That's the weed talking bro, i've been there, felt that. You gotta take a smoke break for a while to feel better. That's the only way out from where you're at.
>>
good news
>you probably aren't autistic
>you probably aren't a sociopath
>you probably aren't a psychopath
bad news
>you probably need to quit smoking weed for a few weeks and get yourself back to baseline, like that other dude said
>>
>>37900047
>>37900187
Fucking these

you should really take a good T-break OP, you're just smoking too much weed
>>
this is the first time I ever ironically responded with dude weed lmao and I am shitf aced.
>>
>>37900221
ergh, you understand
>>37900219
do this OP
>>
that makes sense, as much as I spend all my time in my head just thinking I doubt I have the mechanism for proper self analysis
>>
>>37899985

Stop smoking weed by yourself, start doing other drugs with other people.
>>
>>37899985
Weird I smoke every day all day and I'm actually better off
Different strokes I guess.
But to answer your question no I don't think your any of the things you've listed above only you got too high and your mind wandered off to unsafe waters
It happens sometimes
>>
>>37900047
Yeah when you smoke so often that you're never always high those stupid stoner thoughts and paranoia start to feel like reality because you never really sober up and dismiss them.
>>
>>37899985
If it took getting high to realize you were a sociopath then you're really fucked up.
>>
My entire outward persona is a tool used to get people to like me, and thus are more easily manipulated to share my opinion or aid me. I realised when I was real young how powerful your reputation can be, and I've obsessed over it since.

I took English Rhetoric classes to learn how to even more easily persuade those around me. Every person around me has since served as training run and a test of my skills and knowledge; specially in the workplace.

The feeling that I'm the only one that 'gets it' is kind of the point.
>>
>>37900187
this. you're just a loser.
>>
I've been on and off in intense isolation from the world for the past 5 years while trying to master an instrument after an entire childhood where my parents basically stuck me in a room in the middle of the woods with a computer and lowkey discouraged anything else. In the beginning the development of paranoid schizophrenia was very, very real for me, but I made it out with tracings of dissociative identity disorder alone so it's fine.

Since I do these long as fuck periods of isolation though I'm sober for almost all of it. I have one friend that drops by once a month to check on me and smoke me up as talk about random shit + he leaves me with a bowl of weed-- every fucking time I get ego death and become entirely self-aware about how absurd what I do and how I am is given the context of the rest of the world. It's overwhelming OP.

If I hadn't found /r9k/ like 10 years ago idk where my head would be at his point, regardless of the fact that I'm like 10x more driven than the average user the NEET culture definitely has been something that I've related to in desperation + has saved my sanity

Really just gotta ride the wave. Practice stoicism + keep the vibe true
>>
>>37900507
Same, but I don't want to be like this anymore. Not giving a fuck about humans makes me empty. Faking love makes me so empty. I want to feel real again.
>>
Cancerous thread 2bh
>>
>>37900507
t.INTJ
I used to say this exact type of shit right before I went to college/my freshman year of college. I was reaaaaaally fucked up
>>
>>37900565
>>37900610

I want to be a politician, so to me it's a good thing.
>>
It's tough for me to determine how crazy I am, because I don't know what's going on in other peoples heads
>>
>sociopathic psychopath
GEE BILL
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.