[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a psychotic girl to obsess over me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: yangeneral.png (273KB, 852x674px) Image search: [Google]
yangeneral.png
273KB, 852x674px
How do I find a psychotic girl to obsess over me?
>>
>>37899615
Trust me, you don't wanna do this, I met a girl like that 3 years ago and she fucked me up emotionally, it's incredible how toxic woman can be.

>Ib4 normie reeee get out
>>
File: 1485452913491.jpg (93KB, 529x644px) Image search: [Google]
1485452913491.jpg
93KB, 529x644px
>>37899615
dont be a beta thirster. youre already fucked in that department though
>>
>>37899660
How did she fuck you up? It's story time. Tell us the story.
>>
>>37899660
What did she do to fuck you up?
>>
I'm right heree
>>
>>37899707
>>37899711
She basically threated with leaving me if I didn't do X or Y thing, when I finally decided it was enough she made a whole drama, she even cried and made me feel like the worst shit ever, two weeks later she was already with chad.
>>
>>37899853
Sounds like the average woman to me.
>>
>>37899853
Chad was probably a rebound.
>>
>>37899957
>Tfw you were the rebound for 3 years until your e-gf felt bad, dumped you, and actively started seeking out her old girlfriend and even started meeting her in person.

I honestly wasted 3 years of my life loving a girl who only ever saw me as an escape from her situation before she grew up and dealt with it.
>>
>>37899615
D-Does the discord link work?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.