[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that youre scared of me you pee shy bitch. Yeah. Youre

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Pee_Shy.jpg (39KB, 636x390px) Image search: [Google]
Pee_Shy.jpg
39KB, 636x390px
I know that youre scared of me you pee shy bitch. Yeah.
Youre afraid of guys like me. Back when you spent a week at summer camp. Back in Hell. You had to get around a trough with the other guys and pull out your little boy dick and try to piss in front of them. You couldnt do it. They laughed at you.
Because youre pathetic. Because youre pee shy. You cant even squeeze out a drop without sweating bullets.
So youre at the office, sitting at your desk. Youre lookin over your shoulder watching the bathroom, waiting for an opportunity where its gonna be empty. Coast seems clear, you walk up and open the door. Theres a urinal and toilet stall. You pick the urinal, maybe that will be quieter, more discrete.
You unzip your pants and try to start pissing. Nothins really coming out, just a few drops. Youre straining hard. Nothings gonna happen.
Because the whole time youre thinkin about me. Your worst nightmare. And guess what? Thats when I walk in. The door smashes against the wall and we lock eyes. Now the waterworks really start, and I aint talkin about your piss, Im talkin about the sweat pouring off your forehead.
So I saunter over to the stall and unzip my pants and pull out my cock. And I start pissing. And its not some pathetic, weak piss like yours. Its a heavy, thick, uninterrupted stream of piss that thunders into the water for a solid 45 to 55 seconds. Just straight urine coming out of my dick.
The whole time youre standing there, unable to produce a drop, face soaking wet, listening to my piss. Youre freaking out. That's when I throw my head back and yell Damn that waters cold!. That's right, my cock is long as fuck, and as you look down at your member, you feel an immense sense of shame wash over you as you stare at your little, shriveled up shrimp dick.
And you lose it. You break out sobbing and run out of the bathroom because youre weak. Youre worthless.
Youre a fuckin pee shy little bitch.
>>
File: 0_748.jpg (68KB, 639x889px) Image search: [Google]
0_748.jpg
68KB, 639x889px
>fuck iz you lookin at faggot ass whiteboy?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.