[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is life after high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0324.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
just graduated high school and was wondering how life is like after the tutorial.
>>
>work
>sleep
>work
repeat until you die
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (45KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
45KB, 709x765px
>>37899230
sounds lovely

Oregano
>>
it's better to endure a bit of misery building yourself a good life than it is to stagnate and get sucked into the capitalist dystopian oblivion of working a shit job and buying yourself dumb shit and dying
>>
>>37899211
Pretty great actually. I'm a chad though so your experience may differ
>>
>>37899230

This is what happens if you choose the wagecucked life.

If you go NEET, or meet in the middle and get a cushy part-time job, it's a lot better. However, you must be wise and use your free time to do productive things, or else your life will be hell.
>>
File: ged.png (48KB, 547x879px) Image search: [Google]
ged.png
48KB, 547x879px
Tfw got the highest score bracket on all 4 GED tests, just need to take a gay civics test and mommy will take the family to a nice restaurant and hopefully my life will have meaning
>>
>>37899380
>NEET
>part time job
that's not how it works, normie
>>
I graduate high school tomorrow OP. From What I've seen after working at KFC last summer it's exactly as>>37899230 has stated. Once you start working you'll see a lot of 40 year olds who hate their job and blame anything on you because you're new. This cycle never ends unless you're smart enough to realizing that being a wagecuck is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

I start my part time job at a local grocery store next week and I'm hoping that it won't be as bad as fast food. Save yourself OP and continue your education. We'll make it.
>>
File: 1484160155398.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1484160155398.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>37899417
>If you go NEET, or meet in the middle and get a cushy part-time job
>or

Learn to read, brainlet. pic related, it's you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.