[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do not go to Waffle House!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: waffle-house.jpg (335KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
waffle-house.jpg
335KB, 2048x1536px
Do not go to Waffle House!
>>
>>37899187
I do what I want, sometimes that means ur mum, other times it means some bland hashbrowns I can smother in ranch. No I am not still talking about ur mum in that second bit
>>
>>37899790
thats such an overused joke at least talk about banging his hottest cousin to make it more original
>>
>>37899895
Fuck off "2002 called and they want their joke back" normie.

Old jokes aren't only reserved for Chad.
>>
File: download (11).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Waffle House stories? Waffle House stories
>there at night with cousins
>everyone high as fuck
>even the termites
>eating waffles
>cousin wants to show us magic trick
>kicks table
>roaches shoot out from bottom table peg
>regurgitate food then leave

>3 am
>high as shit once more
>by self
>sippin oj waiting on waffle and burger
>groid hops the counter
>fights cook
>cook lays him out
>steal salt shaker and leave

>6 am
>enter
>cabal of cops
>all stare at me
>they start getting up
>sprint home

>12 at night
>high cause best way to enjoy waffle house
>munchin on eggies
>cashier quits on the spot as customer begins order
>yells MUTHAFUCKA on way out
>janitor stops and takes the position
>night resumes
>>
>>37900418
What kinda a twilight zone do you live in dude like what state is this my man what kinda a life do you lead, damn
>>
File: Annoyed toad.jpg (25KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed toad.jpg
25KB, 303x303px
>>37899790
>waffle house
>it's clearly a diner
>>
File: southern poverty law center.jpg (45KB, 1049x264px) Image search: [Google]
southern poverty law center.jpg
45KB, 1049x264px
>be me, 16
>upstate new york
>3 am in a waffle house
>me and black friend are sitting in booth
>4 white guys with spider web tattoos sit in the booth next to us
>We start getting a little spooked
>waitress comes over, discreetly moves us to another table
>have great food

thank you waffle house waitress
>>
File: IMG_2341.jpg (27KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2341.jpg
27KB, 177x278px
>country gravy hash browns and grits
>>
>>37900524
Live in Houston. Most of this happened when I was in high school. Janitor one happened last week
>>
>>37900567
damn that's scary anon
>>
>>37899187
ive never been to waffle house before, are they alright?
if you're asking why, they're not common where I live (New England). at least as much as an IHop or Denny's
>>
>>37900900
There's no comparison when it comes to breakfast restaurants
>>
>Go to waffle house
>Get an all star with hash browns
>It's made correctly
>Pay and leave

I swear this is getting like gamestop. I fucking hate gamestop but people exaggerate how bad it is
>>
>>37900418
>>6 am
>>enter
>>cabal of cops
>>all stare at me
>>they start getting up
>>sprint home

why would you run, anon? what did you do?
>>
i cook at a waffle house and i hate everyone that eats there
>>
>>37901078
High as shit and full of monster
>>
>>37901078
>what did you do?

cause he was high as fuck, probably
>>
>>37899187
IT'S TOO LATE

If I don't go again though I'm fine right?
>>
>>37901078
>Gangsters
>A group of men with guns
>etc.

Why would you stick around anon?
>>
>tfw live in Canada
>tfw no Waffle Houses here
>ywn hang out with your bros drunk at 3am in a Waffle House enjoying some tasty and greasy food

This feel really hurts, guys
>>
>>37901168
I'm Canadian, went to a waffle house on a family road trip. The food and establishment were fucking disgusting. There are better 24/h place here.
>>
>>37901168

i fucking hate it. i hate the drunk idiots that and fight each other weekend. i hate the fat truckers that come for conversation and get butthurt when no one wants to talk to them. i hate the methheads that infest the staff. i hate the incompetent and apathetic management. i hate the gay truckers that try to illicit sex from the employees. i hate the old people that get angry because they ordered their eggs over light, but they actually wanted them over medium and they don't know the difference. i hate the blacks that come in and order excessive amounts of food and want everything recooked because they want it done a specific way that wasn't specified when they were ordering. i hate the employees that spend hours outside smoking blunts. i hate that there's been fucking flies in the restaurant for weeks and the manager won't fucking address the issue even though i tell him every goddamn day how to solve the problem
>>
>>37899187
Is this another one if these bandwaggon hate shitty resteraunt thats not really shitty?
>>
>>37901210
>>37901248
Fuck you guys just let me have my /comfy/ Waffle House fantasies
>>
>>37901210
>>37901248
Tim Hortons eh?
>>
File: 1492204189537.jpg (83KB, 615x647px) Image search: [Google]
1492204189537.jpg
83KB, 615x647px
>mfw I realize waffle House is an actual chain and not just a generic term for a place that serves waffles and chicken 24/7
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.