[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k paranormal general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Let's tell paranormal experiences we've had and just things that have happened that we cannot explain. (Or "Let's not meet" type stories about scary encounters with strangers..)

>grow up in legitimately haunted house
>this isn't a "no one believes me" type thing
>everyone in the family knows deeply that the house is haunted because we'll all experienced creepy shit separately and together
>most terrifying thing to happen to me in the house occurred before my parents informed me of the past family tragedy that had happened with the previous owners
>murder-suicide
>one night I stay in the guest room, fall asleep there
>room had always given me the willies and it was always unnaturally cold, like I'm talking FREEZING cold even in the sweltering summers
>that night I was in a strange half awake limbal state and i felt a hand reach around me and pull my blanket off
>ran out crying
>five months later: a cousin stays over and he sleeps in that room
>wakes up to see an apparition staring at him
>3am ran out absolutely screaming his head off, waking everyone in the house
>woman he saw matched picture of woman who had committed suicide
>>
>>37898848

Bumpacino bumperino bumperoo.
>>
File: 1478618471012.jpg (54KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471012.jpg
54KB, 633x758px
>wake up
>see qt grill ghost
>she laughs at me and says she thought this was my Chad brother's room
>mfw my Chad brother's gf died in a car crash and he's still getting pussy

CHAD ALWAYS WINS
>>
I'm schizophrenic, for all my life I've been haunted by a slender black figure with glowing eyes and sharp fingers half the size of it's body. The worst time was when I woke up as a kid and it was hanging out my window. I can't identify the source nor have I seen his face. He also likes to dance
>>
>>37898848
I don't believe you. Video feed or it never happened.
>>
>>37898848
Fake and gay

>>37899566
This is the real horror story
>>
>>37898848
>10 year old me sleeping with grandma because im scared of the dark
>grandma hooks me up with a night light in shape of a candle
>brother also sleeps in the same room because were poor
>sleeping wake up in the middle of the night feel very uneasy
>the door is always open because my grandma is weird like that
>legit cant see anything past the door even tho the night light is right next to it
>hear steps outside my room
>steps keep getting closer and closer
>candle light flickers once
>my heart is raising at this point decide im going to wake up grandma at this point
>cant move, try to scream, cant my voice is completely muffled
>night light starts to go crazy i can feel a presence in the room
>light is flickering can see a shadow walking in each time it turns on
>light stays off for a couple of seconds
>finally goes back on. Shadow person standing in the middle of the room
>10 year old me is trembling in fear even tho im paralgzed
>it walks towards my brother who was sleeping on the other side of the room
>stares at him face to face turns around and takes another look at the room
>i try to pretend im sleeping but still shaking out of pure horror
>shadow just roaming room seems like hes leaving already
>slowly makes its way to the door
>feel relief that everything is going to end already
>just as its about to exit it turns his head really quickly and jumps on me
>shadow countinuely bites my face
>feel like my face is going numb with each bite and theirs static sound and grunting all around the room
>think im going to die
>it leaps off of me and goes into the dark ess of the door
>still paralyzed
>tears running off my face dont know what to do want to wake up grandma who is sleeping next to me but no matter how hard i try i cant do anything
>still paralyzed feel the pressence dissapear and i jump out of my bed and shut the door turn on the lights and start crying and screaming
>grandma and brother wake up and theyre freaking out asking me what happen
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.