[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
How do people even get gfs? do they just go up to random women and say "hi"?
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37898826
>random women

of course not. You gotta have at least some things in common.

When I was 17-20something year old it was easy as shit. Just be in college, wear my punk clothes and look around for a punk girl and complement her on her punk clothes/bands.

It's of course a bit harder now since people my age aren't really into that shit anymore (neither am I to be honest) but I do have other hobbies and interests and I just follow those. I also have no problem whatsoever dating younger girls who still happen to be in those scenes.

The short answer is to just follow your own hobbies and interests. Meet girls from there and talk about that thing you have in common.
>>
File: helper2.png (283KB, 523x418px) Image search: [Google]
helper2.png
283KB, 523x418px
>>37898933
I go to the gym and fish. There aren't many girls who fish but there are some. maybe I'll get lucky?
>>
>>37898826
>talk to female
>make friends with female
>learn things about female
>flirt with female
>gauge females interest in you
>ask female to be gf
If rejected, move on but stay friendly
If not rejected sniff her butthole
>>
>26
>daughter due in september
>freelance job hardly sends me work any more
>broke
>gf works even though shes preggers
>had a job interview
>prob won't get it
>considering navy so i can be a good cuck provider
>prob wont even get into the navy because worthless
>drink too much box wine
>>
File: sing frog.png (285KB, 519x497px) Image search: [Google]
sing frog.png
285KB, 519x497px
>>37899058
>not getting a CDL training course from the government
>not getting a local job
>not earning 4k a month

Sure automation is coming but that's in like 10 years. you can make bank now and support your kids
>>
I'm 32 years old, fit, well-to-do, and I spend most of my time wanting to fucking tie.

Getting a gf means you have to go out and fake being a normie. The real irony is, once you're past the job interview and probationary period, she'll probably start realizing your smarter than her and all of her expectations are stupid vagina things she saw on television. I really really wish that women would just choose to be less fucking retarded instead.
>>
>ugly as fuck virgin
>Got diagnosed with Crohn's disease
>Now literally impossible to get a girlfriend who will stay with me
>>
Lots of nice girls at church.
>>
>>37898826
take notes bitches

normies are born with neurotypical brains that hand hold them through life they don't "choose" to have a gf their brain chemistry ( the normies call it thinking with your dick) does all the work for them. giving them the right chemistry to say and do things to bond with girls with the main intent to fuck them.

now answer my question. how after 25+ years of being around normies have you not developed the intricate, introspective and just plain common sense abstract thought to realize that they are just like fucking animals rather than man? It's like a nat geo documentary everytime i see them.
>>
>>37898826
I'm still not sure to this day. I've only witnessed someone get a girlfriend once. He basically just flirted with her with increasing intensity after breaking into her friend circle. I don't think I have what it takes to do it honestly.
>>
>27
>looking to buy a house
>have down payment, closing costs, move in costs, and emergency fund ready. Able to pay for some renovations off the bat.
>getting shit from family and friends because I make $12.75/hr with an engineering degree
>found a safe place a 20 minute walk from major nightlife and jobs that pay more than $13/hr.
>awesome view of the city, up the hill from places that go for 200k+
>asking 70k, hoping to lowball at 60k, been on the market for 5 months
>bones are solid and is livable, but needs a bathroom, kitchen, roof, and windows. Going to DIY all but the roof

Viewed a few nice, move in ready houses in the same price range, but further from the city core. Going to take one last look at this place and put in an offer on Sunday. Wish me luck on my /diy/ expedition into home ownership.
>>
>>37899123
this is not bad. I think truck driving is pretty much the perfect robot job. Alone for long periods of time. Focus on one thing, not a million different things. Cant pretty much avoid society except to get food. Also truckers learn quickly where to get hookers
>>
>do they just go up to random women and say "hi"

No. I literally don't know anyone who has gotten into a relationship this way.

Most guys get gf's through mutual friends, or work, or school.
>>
>>37898826
usually through their peer groups, friends of friends, that deal. that is why robots like us dont stand a chance in hell of finding gfs, if we had friends, good friends, the kind that would help you find someone, well we wouldnt be here now would we?
>>
>>37899813
Exactly. Most relationships from via mutual friends. So if you don't have any friends (or if your friends are losers), then you are at a significant disadvantage.
>>
File: pepe glad.png (753KB, 829x629px) Image search: [Google]
pepe glad.png
753KB, 829x629px
>>37899848
>no gf because no friends
Shit m8,it's like us robots are trying to apply to good jobs with no experience
>>
>>37899123
I looked into this. It seemed like a sweet gig.

But then I learned that you have to drive with someone else for a few weeks (or even a few months) when you first start out.

No thanks.
>>
>>37898826
it doesn't matter they just leave you when they get bored or you mess up, not worth the trouble imo
>>
>>37899813
tfw have gang of 5 brotier friends

tfw they are all losers and only one has gf

feels bad man
>>
>>37899941
A gf is like a job, your first gf isn't your final gf i assume.
>>
You need to find a woman with some things in common.
I've been in relationships solely based off looks and sex, they end pretty quickly because it's boring as shit to hang out with tje.m.
A.gf is not an item you get like armour in Runescape nerd. You form a bond with a human being who you MUTUALLY like.
>>
>>37899978
i'm just gonna go for traps now anon, i didn't even think i cared but it hurt
>>
>>37899915
Yeah, I mean if we can't even establish one friendship, what does that say about our personality? I think a lot of chicks would be weirded out by a guy who has no friends, regardless of how well he does in every other area of his life.

But I have no desire for friends at this point in my life. I don't want to fuck a dude, so what's the point in establishing a friendship with one? Just seems like a waste of time.
>>
>>37899986
i HAVE NEVER HAD A GIRL SHOW ANY INTEREST IN ME I'M AND HAVE NEVER HAD A GF, IF IT DOES HAPPEN SHE'LL BE A USED WHORE WHO GAVE HER BEST YEARS TO THE TYPES OF GUYS THAT MADE ME LACK ANY FORM OF CONFIDENCE.
>>
>>37899941
This but as long as all you want is pussy it's worth it. That's how I am after my last gf anyway.

Going to go wagekek at a Popeyes for money and access to 17-20 year old girls
>>
>>37900063
kek i didn't even get sex the whole thing sucked
>>
>>37900054
>I'M 28 YEARS OLD MATE
>>
>>37899251
Have you tried hypnotherapy?
>>
File: 1497324109270.png (87KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497324109270.png
87KB, 1200x600px
>>37898826
>out of work for the next two months
>need money
>applying to any shitcuck jobs that I feel like I can quit no-notice within a month and not hurt myself in the future or damage my abilities to get as much cuckbux as I can in the next few weeks
a-at least I'm freed up to leave this dirt town and go back to the coast finally, right?
>>
It's my 20th birthday, 5 years until I can "legally" post in this thread. I don't even remember being 15, what the fuck man.
>>
>>37899010
The gym is a deceptively awful place to pick up women unless you're a turbochad.

Fishing probably won't help you get any decent women. All the women I can think of that fish and that I would be attracted to are the kind that have high school sweet hearts and marry at the age of 20
>>
Ingest a couple of hookworms. It's called helminthic therapy and it works. I don't have Crohn's or any gross shit like that but I wrote a paper on it for a parasitology course
>>
>>37899529
Good luck. What city is it? If it's a hipster type place, you could easily grow your investment
>>
>>37898826

I'll explain one way how, don't expect a soul mate though. It has a pretty good strike rate if you are taller than all the women mentioned.

>groom appearance until you are on point
>take a couple mates to a bar
>they also kind of need to be groomed
>find group of women
>go to bar and get two bottles of champagne/sparkling brut and as many glasses as you can hold
>think of any bullshit first line to say and approach women
>"me and the boys are thinking of having a bit of a drinking game; wonder if you girls are keen?"

Already you have shown you
A. Care about your appearance and therefore have the capacity to appreciate theirs
B. Demonstrated your willingness to approach women, which is a display of assertiveness
C. Proven yourself as a provider (white women these days don't know the difference between providing alcohol and providing a home)

>find booth
>play any dumb drinking game
>ensure that you learn their names as quickly as possible

Never have I ever is good because you can explain how to play the game by playing it, and then when one of them still have no idea whats going on you appear knowledgeable when of course you are able to explain.

If one of them gets out their phone, engage her immediately, but ensure your mates know who's going to do it so you don't seem clambered over one girl

The alcohol will do the rest. Your mates will find your sense of humor, and the girls that don't understand will look stupid if they don't at least offer a courtesy laugh.

You have until one or more of them go to the bathroom to be as much of a showman as possible.

>pick girl specifically

They like to be made to feel special

>get contact detail
>wait the classic 3 days
>ask to take her out for a drink the coming weekend

Literally the easiest way possible. Don't be afraid anon. It's not as hard or as scary as you think.
>>
File: spooked1.png (374KB, 611x558px) Image search: [Google]
spooked1.png
374KB, 611x558px
>>37900765
i never had a beer, should I start drinking?
>>
>>37899941
>it doesn't matter they just leave you when they get bored or you mess up, not worth the trouble imo
pretty much this
>>
>>37900812

You need to develop an appreciation at the very least for dry (opposite of sweet) alcohol.

>dry lager beer
>dry sparkling wines
>dry red wines

Else that method kind of falls apart.
>>
>>37900812
>should I start drinking?
Yes, true robots must fight the pain of existence with at least low-level alcoholism.

>never had a beer
Just do it just bee yourself
>>
>>37900765
Yeah this will totally work for some autismos.
After the second shot they will be like my feet hurt I want to go home, everybody is retarded here.
>>
>>37898826
this is sad front page. you just have to not being a robot to understand it.
>>
>>37902672
>everybody is retarded here
well the board always like this.. like when you called emergency and its hearse that show up.
>>
>>37899941
Not necessarily. I've become so accustomed to neglect and disinterest that I cut off people before they can REALLY start shitting on me. You can tell when someone's interested and when they're not, so it's always best to just dip out before they meme on you too hard.
>>
>>37898826
The thing to do is make friends with a grill and make her build an emotional dependency on you over time. You don't have to be funny or good looking or anything just nice to a lot of girls and you give the illusion to each one as if they are receiving your undivided attention. Then if one starts dropping any hints you ask her if you want to be "like a bf gf thing you know I think I might kind of like you" and then bam my boy you've got a gf
>>
How do some of you even function? I'm 25 and barely leave my apartment. Don't know how some of you have hobbies or go the gym. I just stay in my apartment and slowly die.
>>
>>37899256
This is very true. I'm strongly considering going to church when school starts in the fall at my new college, anything for a sniff of that sweet 10/10 virgin Stacy pussy.
>>
>>37898826
>hairline wasn't just "maturing"
>actually going bald
dammit
>>
>>37899813

YOu have the internet.
>>
File: giphy (26).gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (26).gif
2MB, 480x320px
>be 27
>/fit/
>handsome
>everybody thinks you are hot shit
>dislike the company of others expect your couple friends
>never had a connection with a women despite having multiple interest and hobbies
>can easily connect and communicate with almost all the guys
>have nice and deep discussion about important things
>talk with women
>they talk about boring meaningless shit
>they won't contribute to any "fun" just expect you to always lead them

I will die a virgin I honestly won't give a fuck but I'm not willing to invest energy into a nother person who isn't contributing to anything other then existing.

Had the chance to lose my virginity last summer at a festival with a friend of a friend, don't do shit. Next day her boyfriend comes up to pick her up. Hear how the guy is an asshole and cheats on her regulary, it's till fucking wrong and retarded. Disgusted, fuck whores.

I would be fine with a girl who actually has a personality and is engaging. I don't even like "10/10" women, I like down to earth pretty girls who bend toward "average".
>>
>>37903319

Doesn't it drive you insane?

I've went 6 months without going anywhere and only leaving my house twice to run an errand. I was ready to die, but even then I felt this crushing despair for wasting my life and knowing very well that I just won't die in my sleep.

Now I have attempted one last time to fix my life and I made a huge mistake. I tried and now that makes me vulnerable to failure. After getting out of my numbing routine, I am now again left to just wait and see what happens. It's driving me crazy again. I want to just lie down and cry again, but I can't because I know it won't help and I have to wait this out and
>>
>>37904986

You sound like an arrogant and pretentious prick. No wonder you're a virgin.
You also sound very stupid, because you fell prey to the r9k brainwashing of "all women are boring".
>>
>>37905021

I ALWAYS get this response it's funny as shit.

Unlike most of /r9k/ I actually met plenty of women and they were boring as shit. Only a retarded fuck would say "all of this or that is X or Y". From my own experince most of them are energy vampires contributing nothing to a relationship. Obviously there are girls unlike these but they are rare and bascially every single one I met was already in a relationship.

You don't have to jump to baseless assumptions from 5 sentences you bitter fuck.
>>
>>37905004

Not that guy but I have been at home since quitting my job in last year august. I slowly going insane. I think someone who did this since highschool have 0 chance to break out from it without help.
>>
>>37905114

Help wouldn't fix it too. Some things just can't be fixed.

For example I am sure that my brain is irreversibly damaged from almost 10 years of stagnation and no use. I haven't "utilized" or read anything serious after dropping out of college. There is no help for stupidity. Maybe you can prevent becoming more stupid, but that's just a really defeating realization which sucks any leftover morale from you.
Then you also have the personality change that happens. You become a cynical person who hates himself. I'm not one of those edgy and obnoxious r9k people who blame others and who show sour-grape symptoms. I am very much aware that it's my fault and that this personality change is something I'm responsible for. I don't think you can force yourself to start looking at the world and yourself differently, even with help.
>>
>>37905188

>I am very much aware that it's my fault and that this personality change is something I'm responsible for.

Mate.. I am exactly like that, I never blamed a nother person for the kind of person I became and I do fucking hate myself with a burning passion. But I also think that anyone can improve if you don't set unrealistic goals for yourself.
There isn't anything more frightening to me then reaching the point where I won't even want to try, I could just end myself at that mentality.
>>
>>37898826
>How do people even get gfs?
I really don't want a real GF. I'm quite boring.I just want someone I can go someone with and allows me to put my penis into her
>>
>>37905329

>don't set unrealistic goals for yourself.
What would those be?

Once it dawns on me, and it happens a hundred times throughout the day, how much I wasted, it's impossible to do anything. Setting those realistic goals would just make me realize how much I fucked up. Actually, I did. I am trying to do it now. I am trying, reluctantly, to salvage my life that I destroyed myself. It's so painful. Both from the fact that it's difficult to do and because I hate myself for ruining it in the first place.

>There isn't anything more frightening to me then reaching the point where I won't even want to try, I could just end myself at that mentality.
That's exactly where I was. More frightening is where I am right now after realizing that I didn't have the courage to end myself at the point you mentioned. Now I have to do this for the rest of my life.
>>
3 days and I'm gone. Moving back out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere where I grew up. It feels odd, having been out out my own for 6 years, learning how to become an adult, only to have to go back to living with my family.

Guess thats how it is though. I'm broke, they're broke, we're all broke.
>>
>>37900224
The hell is that going to do?
>>
>>37898826
>How do people even get gfs?
Internet dating sites and apps that are NOT tinder.

POF was a good one for me to find some girls who were hideously ugly to learn how to talk to females and have the sex. Yeah they were embarrassing to be seen in public with, but at least SOMEONE wanted me.
>>
any long term neets? how do you recover from being a shut in neet for 4 years?
>>
>>37906249
Similar boat, was away for 5 years and now I'm back due to circumstances. Not a bad situation but I really enjoyed being alone and I'm going fucking crazy now
>>
>>37907342
Why would you?

I have been a NEET for around 9 years now with small breaks in between.

I don't want any changes.
>>
>>37907593
I'm unable to get neet bux in my country and parents have had enough of me leeching off of them
>>
I don't get why someone would want a gf so badly knowing relationships are just ephemeral. I have tried and tried to get laid with someone but after a period of deceipt they just left me to suffer.
Love doesn't exist, get over it. Sooner or later you'll accept that: why to fear the unexistence of something that - even if it were to exist - you'd be unable to experience?
>>
>>37907708
Love exists, it's just not for people like us.
>>
>>37898826
Pretty much.
When I'm single I pay extra attention to the body language of attractive women I interact with.

If I see nervous expressions like hair playing, fidgetty fingers, pen clicking or get a lot of personal questions, smiles and eye contact, I go in.

It's basically bulletproof once you figure it out. Women are easy to read.
>>
>>37906783
make you into an ugly as fuck sissy virgin tranvestite with Crohn's
>>
>>37904351
So how long did you stick in the denial phase?

Personally, I was in there for like 2 or 3 years. It's easily the worst part.
>>
File: 1495524587274.jpg (36KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
1495524587274.jpg
36KB, 405x431px
>>37899256
Seriously it's the only place I even look anymore. They're so damn cute and on average more pure.
>>
>>37898826
I was 25 when I lost my virginity, so it's very possible.

Have you tried OKCupid? It's a great way to find like-minded girls.
>>
Im 25 and cant get a job.
I dont understand why no one hires me. I have a spotless record and I always lose to drug addicts and criminals that apply to jobs
>>
>>37909930
just bee confident bro :^)))
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.