[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making friends with younger girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (150KB, 433x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 433x577px
19, antisocial sperg, can't make any friends, sad and lonely all the times.

Would going to places middle school
Kids hang out be a good place to make friends?
>>
Yes, but you'll probably get shot, just talk to people here if you have the need for "friends"
>>
>>37898780
>girls
why not boys? are you a pedo?
>>
File: t4.png (118KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
t4.png
118KB, 500x507px
>>37898780
Get a babysitting job and post results.
>>
>>37898843
Well I'm more comfortable talking to people like 8-11.
And probably girls more, and I'm not a pedo there is nothing illegal with thinking small girls are cute Nya~
>>
>>37898878
Nah man, I would do it but it requires time and i can't really become friends
>>
>>37898894
You're probably a pedo, if so go to a middle school playground and talk to young girls, if not, stay here and become more lonely and depressed.
>>
File: 1189487339012.png (568KB, 770x524px) Image search: [Google]
1189487339012.png
568KB, 770x524px
>>37898780
Keep watching your driveway.
>>
People won't accept a 19 year old hanging around middle schools to "make friends".
>>
>>37898916
There's a Starbucks in my window view with lots of young girls outside, I just wanna befriend them, so cute :33
>>
Boys and girls are the same when young.
Why only girls?
>>
>>37898985
>>37898894
>Anon claims these posts were meant as jokes
>>
>>37898968
Why not? I could look like an older brother lolol
>>
File: Pooh.jpg (97KB, 640x668px) Image search: [Google]
Pooh.jpg
97KB, 640x668px
>>37898780
Sorry op, but if you think middle schoolers will like you you're shit outta luck, unless you like trashy kids. Even then the only reasons they'll like you is because it seems "cool" to have an adult friend, the girls will want to fuck you because they want a "mature" bf, and you can buy them cigarettes. The adults like that where I'm from are either homeless, dead, on the sexual predator register, or tweaking on the streets barely managing to hold down a minimum wage job.
>>
>>37899007
No officer I was just being ironic
>>
>>37899002
boys can be so mean to me ;@

I tried talking with a young guy that looked cool and he just called me a skeleton...
I'm 6 feet, skinny, it did hurt...
>>
>>37898780
No, you'll go to jail. Find a club or a group you weirdo. Try volunteering or get a job
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.