[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagie thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: WojakWage.jpg (65KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
WojakWage.jpg
65KB, 500x313px
Let's start one, I'll be first, this happened today
>Work in Apparel in Walmart
>by myself so I'm working on putting tags on shirts
>Indian couple come up to me
>In very broken English they ask how many inches around a pair of pants they have is.
>Look on tags
>not on there
>scan it and then look on scan gun
>also not on there
>Tell them I don't know and they have to try it on to figure it out
>Get visibly frustrated and demand i get a tape measure to check the waist length
>don't have one
>They put the pants back and glare at me then leave
I haven't used a fucking tape measure since middle school tech ed.
Also why the fuck have all my most frustrating customers Indian?
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>37898415
Told my boss I'd come in at 6 am tomorrow when I already promised to stay until 7 pm, ofr the second day in a row.

Oh well, at least I'll be making lots of overtime money this week.
>>
>>37898415
making a big deal out of nothing
what do you expect in wagecuck retail you dumbfuck
>>
>>37898504

Overtime is not the worst way to make some money for milk my baby here are a few things you need to remember one the video games cost money two better tonhave something to do than just SOTTING THE FUCK AROJND LIKE WHAT HE UCK three you can meet bitch at work four get money get power get bitches lay them down and rail I'm to the fuckin ground hahahahaha

Okokokokokokokol ao here is how you do it be like a fucking BRICK LAYER my dude and lay

Those

Bitchslut

Down
>>
Finally started working full time for the summer. Christ how do people do this shit all their lives? Just knowing when you get home you gotta get up early the next day and do it all over again and again for four more days. I work soles off commission and made no sales so I literally just SPENT money today even though I worked over 9 hours.
>>
>>37898573
Anon.. are you alright? We're here for you...
>>
>>37898696

Career jobs are usually better. Retail is bottom tier worst work. I have done retail, fast food, construction, janitorial, etc throughout the years. Retail still worst of them all.
>>
Honestly wouldn't expect anything more from walmart lol. I've been to several in my area and they don't have a particular pant in my size.
>>
>>37898750
It's sales in retail but technically I work for a marketing firm. I COULD make a lot of money but just knowing I made literally nothing today because there is no base pay stings.
>>
File: 1494976727610.png (1MB, 1148x866px) Image search: [Google]
1494976727610.png
1MB, 1148x866px
>>37898573
>highposting
embarrassing
>>
>>37898750
retailcuck here. i'm curious what made retail worse than fast food to you
>>
File: KURISU.jpg (116KB, 500x739px) Image search: [Google]
KURISU.jpg
116KB, 500x739px
>>37898900
the food always gets away
>>
File: 1454183400207.jpg (64KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
1454183400207.jpg
64KB, 750x642px
>applied for a position of assistant editor in a small publishing house
>got called for an interview tommorow
>no idea what to expect
>also lied heavily on my resume
This will surely go well
>>
>>37898971
Dude if you lied heavily on your resume, the only way to get that pass people's senses is to be that smooth, confident con-artist-type guy at the interview. If you spill spaghetti, then yeah you're fucked. Will you be in hot soup if they bother to call up your references, or is it just a matter of being unable to answer any technical questions they pose?
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>37898415
You gotta call the old lady from fabrics over and ask to use her tape measure. Then rope her into it. That could have been a fun event if you made it one.

Anyone shit in your changing rooms yet? That's always a fun one.
>>
>>37898971
lol post resume please. Black out the identifying factors, of course. I need a good laugh.
>>
>>37899037
I lied about working in a bookstore, nothing technical. I'll just lie my way out if they ask somthing
>>37899096
nope
>>
File: 1484166867595.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484166867595.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
>Okay Anon, I'm going to need you to work 23 hours a day now. This is mandatory and if you refuse I will torture you to death. Don't worry you have 1 hour break a day to sleep and go to the bathroom.
>Why do you look upset? Aren't you proud to be working? Start smiling and never stop and maybe I'll let you eat today.
>>
>>37899286
this is sadly what it is going to turn to. wagies will be worked to death essentially and everyone will be happy when it happens.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.