[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp at least i tried.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: tryharder.png (1MB, 1079x1919px) Image search: [Google]
tryharder.png
1MB, 1079x1919px
Welp at least i tried.
>>
i didn't read the text but can you post your background it looks nice
>>
>>37898378
>atleast I tried
Doesn't matter you're still a virgin normalfag
>>
Pretty much same thing happened to me. Shit sucks. On to the next one homie
>>
>I-it's ok I-I understand perfectly we could s-still be friend right?
You are weak. Came off as faggy tbqh you added too much
>>
>>37898378
You know that it's really because you're ugly, right? In an original sense?
>>
>>37898450

This. You shot your own dick. Just call her and do better to be available.
>>
File: skyline.png (68KB, 640x1121px) Image search: [Google]
skyline.png
68KB, 640x1121px
>>37898389
ere' m8
>>
Women are snakes snakes sneak. They are going to lie and lie and hear then they will not Ben give you the sexton with a couple years that pass Mark my fucking words my idndif baby hahahahahahahahhshshshsh
>>
>>37898378
Don't worry OP, there will be next one.
>>
>>37898450
Fucked her twice and she does work two jobs while doing some communications major or some bullshit
>>
If she doesn't want any commitment ask to be fwb
>>
>>37898450
So what mister alpha here thinks is the correct approach to this specific situation ?
>>
>>37898378
You're pathetic, you actually thanked her for turning you down??? This fucking whore was anything but honest. Why delude yourself Anon? Man up and call her on her shit.
>>
>>37898378
She just finished getting pounded by Chad when she texted that.
>>
>I don't have time for a relationship

Seriously, this is the most retarded cop-out I have ever heard in my life, and I see it all the fucking time. I don't get it. I worked 16 hour days for a long time , with school, and would still have had time for a significant other.
>>
Are you ugly or something, OP?
>>
>>37898378
Such is life OP. Don't worry about it too much, same thing happened to me on many occasions. Don't pity her though, chances are she just doesn't want you like that. At least not anymore.
>>
>>37898378
Wtf a girl told me the same exact thing a few months ago

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS
>>
>>37898378
At least she let you down easy. Don't give up, your qt gf is out there
>>
>>37898488
>being this much of a omega
>giving out omega advice
kys family
>>
Fucking lel, don't act like a fucking beta faggot the next time when a whore rejects you. An "okay" is more than enough.
>>
>>37899472
Op was cool stfu
Not every situation demands a raging 13 year old fuckboys attitude
Now go fuck yourself with that cucumber
>>
>>37899866
You're right, being the nice guy is always the best way to win over a girl's heart. If you act like her friend, that's what she will treat you as. It pisses me off that this bitch didn't even have enough respect to tell OP she thought of him as a friend. Instead she made up some bullshit excuse so that she could give him false hope and string him along. OP should have made his feelings clear from the get go and if she turns him dow then he should bounce. Obviously he wants to be more than friends. So he should have acted like it.
Why don't you run along and go orbit in the shadow of some girl who will never love you
>>
>not calling her a whore bitch then telling her to kill herself

This is why women prefer chad
>>
Pretty sure thats where you slit your wrists and write on her doorstep that because she doesnt have any time she can have all of yours.

Bet she would never use that excuse again
>>
>>37898378
OP ask yourself this, if she was dating Chad instead of your sorry ass do you think she would have been "too busy"?
If she texts you something like this and you don't give a response that eats her up inside and makes her feel like she made a mistake then you fucked up.
Should have said "ok bye" or "Well since you didn't end up working out for me, you know that cute friend of yours X, do introduce think you could set me up with her"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.