[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /nyctophobia/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1587.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1587.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
Who else /nyctophobia/ here?
>>
I got it bad. Real bad.

I know it's irrational and highly unlikely for monsters to exist in the dark, but the very slight slimmer of a chance that they do is enough for me to autistically keep all the lights on in the house if I'm alone at night. I can't even sleep with the lights off.

How do I solve this? Do I just basically man up to darkness and try sleeping in dark?
>>
Definitely and I feel like a faggot for having it. Doesn't help when you have reoccurring nightmares and sleep paralysis.
>>
>>37898464
>very slight slimmer of a chance
but the chance of that is literally 0

you have a better chance of winning the lottery than having a supernatural experience
>>
>>37898368
Yes. Remember that Silent Hill demo that came out a few years ago? The one with the hallways. Yeah that still haunts me
>>
>>37898518
I know how irrational my fear is, man. But for some reason I just can't bring myself to be comfortable in complete darkness if I'm alone.

I can't sleep without facing my back to a wall and looking around the room and freaking out over any potential moving shadows.

Otherwise I'm a logical person, but I have this extremely illogical fear. I need help man. Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
File: 1439413647230.jpg (152KB, 1280x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1439413647230.jpg
152KB, 1280x1261px
had it till i was like 14-15, always had the light on in the room next to mine so it was never fully dark.

at some point, i just stopped caring, i didn't care if some boogienigger came from under my bed and killed me. im guessing it was because i my will to live started to extinguish at that time.
>>
Nope, /nyctophilia/ here. I can't stand the daylight.
>>
File: 1497768499398.jpg (37KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1497768499398.jpg
37KB, 500x432px
>tfw nyctophilia

Wish I could share this feel with you robots.
>>
>>37898566
get blackout drunk every night
>>
They do exist in the shadow world. Basically metaphysical energy of people and things that have existed at one time.
>>
File: 1487625390150.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487625390150.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>37898595
Yeah I guess I could try that
thx m8
>>
>>37898614
Probably not, my acquaintance
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.