[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dose seeing a woman with an Asian man fill me such rage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

Why dose seeing a woman with an Asian man fill me such rage and contempt?
>>
Because you're racist tbqh
>>
its like seeing lesbians in public
>>
No it's not. Tbqh
>>
Because Asian men typically look and act weak/feminine in comparison to the average guy as a result of their culture. Just look at Japan.

t. Lives in a majority Asian city with 200k population and has almost exclusively Asian friends
>>
>>37898257
That's the thing though. I'm not (unless you're talking people from those Mexican countries). Interracial coupling do not bother me in the slightest but for some reason when I see an Asian dude dating outside his race, I immediately hate the female. I hate them both actually but I get so disgusted and feel like humanity has failed miserably.
>>
>>37898304
This would make you mad because despite that they still got a girl and you haven't.
>>
I rage if I see a qt with a fat white shlubby guy. It's probably the same phenomenon.
>>
>>37898213
It's because the way they pretend that the Asian guys are legitimate men is just so insulting to everyone's intelligence. How can you NOT be pissed off?
>>
>>37898336
it's because you think you're better than asian men and seeing one with a woman when you're a khv fills you with envious rage
>>
>>37898336

You're selectively racist.
>>
Probably because you're sexually frustrated. For a lot of men, getting a girl is a critical measure of worth. You're basically protecting your own masculinity by telling yourself that another group of men are worth less (read: less masculine) than you. And when you see evidence that contradicts this mental construct, you can't help but react angrily because it's almost as if the experience is an attack on your very existence - each time you see such evidence, your mind recoils and butthurtedness is the expected result.
>>
Sexual frustration is a meme.

Take the hit and find a good female friend and just masturbait.
>>
File: 1462812750400.jpg (294KB, 1333x888px) Image search: [Google]
1462812750400.jpg
294KB, 1333x888px
It seems like all white betas have a little bit of Elliot in them. Must suck being told your the master race all your life and then no one even bats an eye at you.
>>
I've had a lot of white friends and honestly the "betas" are extra toxic and not really chill people .

But my "Chad" friends are bros and I can have frank conversations with ease.

I'm Asian fyi
>>
>>37898420
This. Whites in general, especially here, tend to have a superiority complex and freak out when it's broken (black guy, white girl or asian guy white girl)
>>
>>37898701
How can the most egalitarian, charitable, cucked people on earth have a superiority complex? Sounds like you have an inferiority complex.
>>
>>37898733

You attach yourself to these other people based on shared race identity.

Hence you are racist.
>>
>>37898701
am white dude. idgaf about muh race or 'white genocide'.i kind of understand but cannot empathize at all with other men who get riled up over that shit
>>
>>37898733
do you realize the irony of this post?

t. white cuck
>>
The only time I've seen an asian man with a white female is at an anime convention, but I have seen a lot of them. The jews are pushing k-pop, k-drama and japanese wrestling. It's only a matter of time before normies succumb to this foul disease.
>>
i want a fucking indian gf right fucking now
>>
>>37899597
>and japanese wrestling
??????
>>
>>37899685
go on /asp/, it's all they talk about
>>
>>37899610

Had an indian chick once. Best blowjob ever yet second worst fuck. I'd love to hit it again
>>
>>37898213
Asian masculinity are headasses for making this thread and assuming anybody actually gives a shit what they do. Stop projecting your insecurities plox
>>
>>37898665
>impyling the (((media))) doesnt shill black(men) as demigods and protray white guys as a small step above asians
>>
>>37900040

Really you think it's them?
>>
>>37899597
if any of you want to know what the future looks like then come to california.

race is not really the main factor in whether or not a dude can get a girl. in fact probably the only thing that matters is proximity. are you around enough women to be gettin into their pants or does your daily life not give you the right opportunities.

I am lucky because I have a lot of younger friends still in university but if I didnt then Id be out of luck.

could be that im completely wrong but race doesnt seem to be a factor here in CA

im 5'8'' unathletic white mexican if the info is needed
>>
>>37900040
You can put the tinfoil away. This one's genuine.
>>
>>37900089
Same fucking threads day after day after day. Idk ive looked over the subreddit and i think they get off to presecution shit like this. I live in a major city and see asian guys with girls and never thought twice about it before seeing that subreddit.
>>
I think what people forget here the most often is that Asians on r9k are probably "robots", you know?

So it's like you're bullying someone for something they're not doing, yet calling out all people of a race pulls those people into it.
>>
>>37900121
>tinfoil
Kill yourself. Not far fetched at all. its literally 1 click away its not like im saying bigfoot exists
>>
>>37898213
Go back to r/Asian"Masculinity" faggot
>>
>>37900128

You realize that r9k isn't the only board on 4chan?

If you're sick of these threads daily just go to pol or mu or tv and read other stuff.

It's really not worth it to be upset at anything on r9k unless you want to be.
>>
>>37900153
>>37900173
What is this autism
d
>>
anyone else not feel anything when they see any race of anyone with any other race of anyone?

like, my amygdala just doesn't react at all whenever i see a couple. sometimes i'll see an unlikely couple based on dating statistics and ill think like "oh, who would have thought" but other than that I don't really think any further of it
>>
>>37898304
As an Asian KV, I wouldn't know. I just get angry seeing attractive women in general.

I don't like this obsession with masculinity. I just want to retire early and pursue effeminate hobbies alone and in peace.
>>
>>37900229
What are genetic failures, manlets, and small dick losers? I'll fuck your sister and make you listen outside the room just like Elliot lmfao
>>
>>37900438
Dude I told you put the tinfoil hat away but this has been an eye opener. Evidently there are guys like me out there but there are also ones who are much, much worse. I guess seeing the image in the OP made you so insane, you're sitting here telling me that I'M an Asian dude from a kabal of Asian redditors set out to ruin your day. This is some quantum bullshit right here.
>>
>>37898213
>It's another Asian masculinity stealth shill thread.

I'm not racist against asians yet, but my god I'm getting there with these obnoxious shill threads.
>>
>>37900634
Lol is that a threat
>>
>>37900526
>set out to ruin your day
Asians can't ruin my day though. I'm 6'0" and have a 7" dick. Shit you faggots can only dream of. And I have an Asian fiance. That helps heaps
>>
It's actually so funny to be walking out in the public with my scrawny asian male friends, I tend to get more attention when around them than if I were alone. I've had men directly talk to me while I was on a date with another Asian, these were usually white men (with some kind of defect i.e. manlet) thinking that their whiteness makes them more masculine and desirable by default. Little do they know, my type is the beta type that are shy and blushes at the sight of anything lewd. Freaking white men.
>>
Asians are like insects. China reminds me of an ant colony. Fuck ants.
>>
>>37900726
>reeks of superiority complex
Sorry but your story won't have a "happy ending"
>>
It will always amuse me whenever I stumble upon an asian racebait thread because it just brings out all the 10/10 white chads that were secretly here on /r9k/ the entire time attracting asian women away from their weak asian boyfriends every other night

You know, cause that's the demographic of this board
>>
>>37901009
Stfu insect
>>
>>37901009
It has a happy ending for me though. That's all that matters.
>>
>>37901019
I am not 10/10 but i'm tall, have a huge dick, and am white. I can still be a robot while fucking asian women every week.
>>
File: DeadchinesesoldierEdit.jpg (1MB, 1610x1304px) Image search: [Google]
DeadchinesesoldierEdit.jpg
1MB, 1610x1304px
>>37900658
Yes.

Origami Oregano
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.