[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Installing cabinet face-frame with dad >Electricians arrive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1492908175970.jpg (24KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492908175970.jpg
24KB, 500x404px
>Installing cabinet face-frame with dad
>Electricians arrive as we're leaving
>They beg us to stay and help them pick-up 300 lb oven
>Agree
>Start getting excited and upset because there are 2 people I don't know in the room
>Get really nervous
>Can no longer see reality, and can barely comprehend what's going on around me
>Dad screams for me to push the cabinet face-frame in because the oven is making it pop-out
>Say "Ok" and try and push on the oven with a hammer
>Mexicans start staring at me
>Dad tells me to move
>Stand-off to the side and totally disassociate myself from reality
>Start making mouth noises with my mouth
>Kind of a muffled "Doo-do-doo-doo"
>Get stared at by both Mexicans in room
>One laughs and says "No tienes un idea"
>Feel like crying soon after
>Only got more and more upset
>Hold the door open for one as they leave so they might not shit-talk me in their car

Why is life like this?
I feel so inadequate in reality, and that has never left me. I'm 20 years old, but I think this will stay with me until I'm a dead man.
>>
>>37898086
The fucks wrong with ya
>>
>>37898155
I don't know.
I was hoping someone would.
>>
>>37898086
Have you spent 90% of your waking hours staring at a glowing screen of some sort?
>>
>>37898297
Outside of work, yes, but I've been laboring for 2 years.
>>
>>37898533
Do you not have normal interactions with other people daily?
>>
>>37898086
This seems like you had some schizophrenic attack or some shit wtf. Go to a psychologist or something, that shit no normal bro
>>
>>37898574
I haven't really done that in 3 years.
>>
OP proves dissociation/derealization/depersonalization is just a meme, created to make normies laugh about socially inept losers.
>>
>>37898636
Well there's your problem. Get out and about. Get your brain right.
>>
File: 1471102755681.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471102755681.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
>>37898718
WHERE? HOW?

WHO THE FUCK WILL PUT UP WITH A FUCKING LATE TWENTIES MANCHILD LEARNING THE BAREBONES ON HOW TO INTERACT SOCIALLY

NOBODY WILL BECAUSE I HAVE NO FUCKING VALUE TO ANYONE, BECAUSE I'M NOT:
1. FEMALE
2. HANDSOME
3. RICH
4. EXTROVERTED
5. EXTREMELY SKILLED AT ANYTHING

I HAVE NO VALUE TO THE EXTERNAL WORLD AND YOU SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FOR SELLING A FALSE IMAGE OF REALITY WHERE I COULD ACTUALLY BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING IF I JUST STARTED ACTING DIFFERENTLY
>>
>>37899545
lol holy fuck you're autistic, keep wallowing in your own shit. Also, please die a virgin and never reproduce.
>>
put a butt plug in your ass
>>
>>37899545

Jesus Christ anon. You have problems that can't be fixed here.
>>
It sounds like de realization, anon. I get it from time to time as well and it's terrifying. I know how you feel.

If it makes you feel any better, derealization/dissociation is your body's fight/flight/freeze response kicked into overdrive by a perceived threat. But it's more along the "freeze" aspect. It's part of an anxiety disorder. Sometimes when your in an unfamiliar situation or there's too much stimulus on your brain, it gets set off.

There's no cure for it, but it's harmless. The only things by I've found that works for me is to get out of the area with too much stimulus, preferably somewhere safe like my bedroom, and lay under the covers in the dark. Try to breathe deeply and your body will eventually calm down.

It really sucks because nobody really understands it. You can tell people it's a panic attack if that helps them.

I hope this helps.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.