[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anons here have their own apartment/living space? How di

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Any anons here have their own apartment/living space? How di you afford it? How is it to be living on your own?
>>
my parents pay for the place so I can live here alone and enjoy the occasional line of dope with my weed
>>
I afford it with my job. It's lonely as fuck and boring to boot.
>>
>>37897933
Wagie

$500/month isn't too hard when you make $20/hr
>>
>>37897996
>>37897996
What job and where do you live
>>
>>37897933
>Any anons here have their own apartment/living space?
Yes
>How di you afford it?
I went to college and got a job.
>How is it to be living on your own?
Great. All of my friends are poorfags and they ask to live together. I always say no because I know that if you give a mouse a cookie...
>>
>>37898070
SysAdmin in Jersey.
>>
own my apartment and car
disability bux in a non-american country
>>
>>37898147
>tfw did the college part right but not the job part
Socal is ass. Also good on you for not letting them move in with you. That only invites trouble.
>>
>>37898838
>good on you for not letting them move in with you
I wish it could say it was so, but I do let friends sleep on my floor up to a year at a time. The 'up-to' ones are the toe-tags.

>Socal is ass
My first job was in San Diego. I learned to hate California with a passion that makes the normies around me quiver in naivety.
>>
>>37897979
Lucky son of a fuck.
>>
>>37898883
SD is fine, try starting a career in Riverside with no car and parents who have their heads up their asses.
>Anon why do you WANT to work a minimum wage job?
>>
>>37899055
I don't even want to pretend to know what you're talking about.
Why don't you move to the east coast, where the major business happens away from all of the mexico drug war shit?
>>
>>37899086
I have no money to move and no experience aside from warehouse shit. I mean no money to. I have like $400 with $200 of that being credit.
>>
>>37899181
ah, you have 25 dollars
why not start an internet business desu
>>
File: 1384325408598.png (292KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1384325408598.png
292KB, 500x370px
Yes I pay 650 a month for a shitty room in a house in Boulder with no AC

For my next place I'm planning on, I will pay 685 a month for a less shitty room in a shitty apartment with a window unit and I can get a cat. Although. Haven't heard if the others found a roommate yet and I ain't putting the money down if they don't (I should do that in the next day)

I pay for it all with student loans. Since I'm gonna probably push my graduation out a bit in gonna get a part time job to pay my rent down a bit.

Could be worse
>>
I have a good family and my landlord is kind of an old friend/mentor/cult leader who provides me a rent so ridiculously low that my my parents pay it so I don't end up on the street. I'm actually not the only one in the house anymore but I had a good 8 months alone with virtually no expensives beyond food. It was really nice and relaxing but I did nothing with myself the whole time, having housemates is probably better for me even though it's exhausting some days. There are 7 people downstairs right now playing music.
>>
>>37899205
Not a whole lot of codong experience and my parents internet is shit. This sounds like I'm just making excuses so keep in mind I'm not idling. I'm getting in shape to be a naval officer so I can get the hell out of here. I'd rather do that for several years and guarantee a good life than fuck around in retail like everyone else.
>>
>>37899622
Even to be a good naval officer, you will need to use your brain.
I heartily suggest that you learn how to query databases. That's all.
>>
>>37897933
>How di you afford it?
Full time work in programming

>How is it to be living on your own?
It's fucking awesome.

I had some good friends and roommates in college (back when I had friends), and it was chill. We'd hang out and all that.

However, there's nothing like living by yourself.

When I come home at 5pm and lock the door behind me...? Sweet jesus. Holy fucking jesus christ of nazareth his name be true.

No shoes. No pants. Pizza in the oven. Beer opened. Just me, myself and I.

It's fucking amazing, anon.
>>
>>37899659
I intend to learn way more than I do now. It's just that my home life isn't the best so I'm focusing on getting out of there above all else. Plus, depression has a way of fucking up your sense of learning.
>>
>>37900556
MARINE
YOU LEAVE THIS BOARD
TODAY
YOU DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY
YOU DO IT FOR GOD
ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, I WILL
>>
>>37900632
I would do it in an instant if my parents didn't encourage me to be a fatass. Over 30lbs down so far though. It takes a while but it's nice to know that even if everythinf in my life is shit I'm going somewhere.
Drunk at the park right now though. Good thing Im still at a deficit.
>>
>>37897933
How in northern canada.
No money but land and a house.
Country boy.
>>
>>37900719
POST YOUR FUCKING FAT PERCENTAGE NOW
NO EXCUSES
>>
YOU POST YOUR ASSHOLE LENGTH NOW
>>
File: me right now.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
me right now.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>37900735
Dunno but when I started I was obese. Now I'm "just" overweight. Weights 3 times a week, running 5.
Shit sucks though man. I might just off myself before I even make it to meps ha.
>>
i MEAN, FAT PERCENTAGE.
>>
I live in a really lovely apartment in a downtown area. I afford it by working full time and getting a discount through a tax credit program for working class people who are being driven out of the metro area by lack of affordable housing. Rent would usually be around $1,000 and I pay $750.

I've lived alone for 5 years and I've only recently started liking it less after I lost my 15 year old cat. It's silly, but I loved that cat and it really made a big difference for someone to greet me when I come in the door and be eager to cuddle and stuff.
>>
>>37900789
>i just made 24%, so now is the time to die
GET FATTER
PEOPLE STILL DIE FROM BEING COLD YOU IDIOT
>>
I live in a 4 bedroom house @ 22 with 3 other dudes. We all have the same job, so it's pretty easy.

Our house is $1,400 a month
>>
>>37897933
Split the bill with my girlfriend. Part-time retail work. Still can afford good food and drugs.
>>
>>37897933
I do, but I share it with my younger brother who pays half of rent and utilities. We're both wagies.
>>
>>37900829
Wait why would i want to be fatter? I meant shit sucks because depression and all that. Hey if any of y'all ever have kids dont pick favorites. Please.
>>
>>37901583
>why would i want to be fatter?
PEOPLE STILL DIE FROM BEING COLD YOU IDIOT
>>
>>37901606
Well it's a good thing it's been over 95F the past couple weeks.
>>
>>37901627
YOU SHALL NEVER UNDERSTAND.
>>
>>37900851
Luck bastard. I'm hoping to do the same with a friend of mine who is currently in the air force. He'll be buying a house of his own soon and will let me move in and help pay for it.
>>
>>37899823
It sounds like everything I ever hoped it would be
>>
It's not great. It's extremely lonely and I barely ever leave my apartment. It's more like a cage for me when I come back from work.
>>
wageslaving grants me my very own (well, rented) 1.5 piece apt, with balcony <3
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.