[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Fembot Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 91

File: feelizabeth.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
feelizabeth.png
150KB, 597x512px
Fembots, come in and discuss your feels. Happy feels, sad feels, angry feels, worried feels, all the feels.

Males also welcome as long as they aren't hostile.
>>
>>37897579
I'm talking to two different men online and I'm having trouble dividing my time between the two. I need to drop one of them but I can't decide who
>>
Talking to a fembot right now. How do I not fuck it up?
>>
>>37897617
Describe the two and we'll help decide.
>>
File: Sad Face.png (482KB, 826x446px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Face.png
482KB, 826x446px
This one guy keeps texting me and iv known him since highschool and hes really cool I just dont know how to talk to him really.

I was also raped by my first bf and have never had another one since so its kinda scary :(
>>
>>37897617
Even once you pick one, I wouldn't drop the other completely. You can probably keep him around at a distance as an orbiter in case the other one doesn't work out. Don't burn your bridges if you don't have to.
>>
I want to fuck a fembot.
>>
>>37897579
>aren't hostile
fuck yooooouuuuu
>>
>>37897645
>You can probably keep him around at a distance as an orbiter in case the other one doesn't work out
Selfish holes
>>
>>37897617
why can't you choose?
>>
>>37897645
don't do this. it's not looked on well by others.
>>
File: SEB_82.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SEB_82.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Femanons, what do you think of Sophie Ellis-Bextor's latest album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw8cs3GhVUg
>>
>>37897646
We dont want fucking as much as we just want emotional support 1st and for most
>>
>>37897639
Demand that he marries you so that you can't technically be raped.
>>
File: 1448920539761.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1448920539761.png
8KB, 509x619px
why do i get depressed whenever a female shows interest in me?
This girl i sorta hooked up with at a wedding last weekend has been texting me occasionally and whenever i start talking to her i feel depressed.
Not only her though but others i end up feeling the same way
>>
>>37897722
idk im pretty much over it now and im going to really try to have another relationship for the first time in 4 years since I know him decently and he seems interested. Thanks for the advice anyways anon
>>
>>37897636
>>37897675
They're both really comparable. Tall, strong masculine features, witty and intelligent, good jobs, own houses etc. Oh yeah and they're both hung too. I think I'll try and talk to both. Eventually one will turn out to be an asshole

>>37897645
That's a good idea. I think that's what I'll do. It always helps to have options
>>
File: 73044537.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
73044537.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>37897579
Fembots don't exist, GTFO you Stacy whores. You all make bad decisions so you end up here, or you are propelling your self esteem be lurking here. Stop giving false hope, You are cancer in every aspect of society

>>>tumblr
>>
>>37897798
>thanks for the advice
It wasn't serious advice! OH GOD
>>
>>37897801
Trash. Drop then both so they can find someone better.
>>
Fuck you fuck fembots fuck everything. The moment it got an ounce real she backed out. Fuck you fuck silence fuck this just no communication fuck women fuck emotions fuck everything i quit. Farming alone forever here i come.
>>
>>37897798
Not the anon
Hope it works out for ya
>>
>>37897579
The only things women can feel are lust, greed, disgust, anger and envy.
>>
>>37897729
Thats the old you anon, the old you that has become use to being lonely and rejected by normies
I know its new and scary and you'll be put in a lot of new situations but you can do it. Just have the courage to overcome, I believe in you.
>>
>>37897819
Like you? That's funny you say that since they were both telling me how they thought they would never find a girl like me. They think I'm their manic pixie dream girl. Men are silly
>>
File: ohare.png (23KB, 128x112px) Image search: [Google]
ohare.png
23KB, 128x112px
>tfw ohare will never sell you bottled oxygen while singing "let it die"
why even live
>>
>>37897874
No. Someone better who doesn't think like a parasite. I pity the man you end up getting into a relationship with.
>>
>>37897939
Don't worry, anon. I only casually date. Why drink the same wine every night?
>>
>>37897961
The first time that I went to the bar with my coworkers, the oldest dude said, "when you find something good, stick to it."
I have noticed that whenever I go to the bar, everybody always gets the same thing.
>>
>>37897801

fuck of, roastie.

originaloide
>>
I want to just cuddle someone. I hear they have 'prostitutes' in Japan that only cuddle. I just want to be held and feel wordless, physical comfort from someone. I could just lay for hours pressed up against someone: butt-to-butt so we can play on our phones, overtop of eachother to play vidya together or separately, trade off being the big or little spoon to comfort the other as needed, take turns getting up to get food when we get hungry. Hell, I could spend days just physically close to someone. God knows I need it.
>>
>>37897579
I'll only not be hostile if you're a virgin, if not you're a normie and need to leave.
>>
>>37897993

Are you super fat or something?
>>
>>37897579
Never knew you could shitpost in the kitchen
>>
File: 1498023602268.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498023602268.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Anybody want to prove to me that fembots have legitimate problems on the level of robots?
>>
>>37897579
>Males also welcome as long as they aren't hostile.
Fuck off you stupid bitch. I have to deal with female hostility every time I get near a woman, I'll treat you worthless fuckholes however the hell I want when I'm on the internet and you'll lap it up like the self-loathing rape victims that you all are. If I could get my hands around your throats in real life, I would choke you one by one until I saw your eyes bulge out of your fragile fucking faces and then I'd let you breathe just long enough to do it all over again.
>>
>>37898021
>problems on easy mode
>>
>>37897982
Of course. Old dudes are super boring. I like to mix things up

>>37897988
This is a femanon thread. Leave, sweetie
>>
>>37898042
Old dudes are super wise. I've found that the more I copy old guys, the more bullshit I don't have to do.
>>
>Males also welcome as long as they aren't hostile.
It's funny how emotional women are, yet they don't have to deal with the dark emotions robots deal with daily.
>>
>>37898002
No, just in the overweight category on the bmi scale, but I have a physically demanding job (I unload trucks!) so that pads the weight a good bit.
>>
>>37898042
>>37898037

LOL

get out, roastie
>>
I have only been on this board for 2 days and it's already making me hate women wtf
>>
>>37898052
Sometimes they are. I just like variety. They're funny when they get drunk and they think have a chance with me
>>
>>37898060
That's what a lifetime of being pampered and treated like princesses just for having a vagina will do to you
>>
another night alone in the darkness, i turn another year older soon. My parents have not let me leave the house since i turned 18. My mom drives me to my retail job and picks me up. I am not allowed to see friends.
>>
>>37898069
I have to deal with enough misogyny in real life, why can't we just have one thread for the ladies?
>>
File: 1497878025823.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497878025823.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>37897639
>raped
>by my bf
I'm curious how is this even possible? You were his gf.

t. guy who got told by his gf that it could never be rape because she's his property
>>
>>37897617
>The very fucking first post on a "fembot" thread
>>
>>37898112
fucking die you RPing faggot
>>
>>37898081
pfft. I'll show you what I'm like when I'm drunk and think I have a chance.
>>
File: wolf.jpg (36KB, 1127x629px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
36KB, 1127x629px
>>37898060
Yes because everybody wants to post in threads that will yell at you for literally no reason.
>>37898083
And yep, sure. Everybody knows an extra appendage is the cause of your problems and not having them is the solution to all ours.
Except for the part where that's retarded.
>>
Any fembots want to trade positive male attention for (timestamped) face/risque/nude pics? I'm gainfully employed and would love to slim down your amazon wishlist if you built up a fetish folder labeled (you).
>>
>>37898137
You're on a predominantly male board many of who are misogynists and virgins or failed normies who have been rejected and abused by women all their lives.
I've not met a single roastie with the problems the average robot has.
>>
>>37898157
dude
fuck bitches, get money
what are you padooing
>>
>>37898065

but are you lesbian or a guy?
>>
File: 1497983094567.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497983094567.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
>>37898081
>>37898042
As a femanon you should leave your only making this thread toxic for fellow fembots with your normie ways. Your just poking the robots with a stick at this point.
>>
>>37898042
Sorry, but this is an autistic neetman's board
>>
>>37898120
>>37898123
Go away virgins

>>37898126
Don't embarrass yourself like that, honey
>>
>>37898195
nobody has ever defended my drinking habits before
I'm touched
>>
>37898137
Im not the other guy but i have a question. Im gonna take the bait and assume you're female What is the point of fembots in rk9? This is contaiment board for NEETs or other similar shit right? I don't doubt that we have some legit girl neets in here but most of the time is just girls complaning about trivial shit? actually most of the girls here seem to have at least a little social circle, ex-bfs, orbiters or past sexual experience, the guys here suffer because they don't have ANYTHING of that, a lot of guys here barely leave the house, how we can compare a girl wich is semi-normal and with some of experience to a lvl 1 guy that is even scared to socialize? It blows my mind because they're entire different levels. As the other guy said i still don't find a fembot wich is at the bottom of the barrel like a robot. In fact i meet a week ago a fembot via other medium, and yes she is kind of ''autistic'' the way she behaves is really something you will expect from here but she still is in a concert tonight, because her body is a 7/10 and her face a 5/10, the fact that fembots truly TRULY thing they suffer along with us in the same plane of things is even... disgusting.
>>
>>37898112

>I have to deal with enough misogyny in real life, why can't we just have one thread for the ladies?

Im dealing with shitty persons everytime. what kind of misogyny you retard?

>hurr durr he call me a sweetie in the street.
>hurr durr he think i can do that job
>>
>>37898221
don't call me honey, sugar.
>>
>>37898117
I was a sophomore in highschool with no dating experience or sexual experience and he force himself on me and took my virginity when I didnt want to go that far since it had only been a month.
>>
>>37898112
>misogyny
Lol every single thing you need is instantly on your hands, normies and betas are your loyal servants and you know it
>>
>>37898195
I like to help the nice robots though. It's cute when they're so naive
>>
File: 1462363868631.jpg (11KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1462363868631.jpg
11KB, 306x306px
>>37898112
Let me explain something to you, you incubator on legs.

This place is for men and men exclusively. The men who have spent their entire lives being viciously maligned and sneered at by your kind. The men who have spent years of their lives hoping upon hope that one woman, any woman, would give them just a single chance to love them. The men who have found that every road leads to rejection and that every rejection further impresses upon them the depths of the cruel reality of their situation. The men you've routinely exploited for help fixing your household appliances or a free meal knowing full well that they would do anything for you. The men that you subsequently shattered into a million pieces when they were no longer of any use to you, who had to pick themselves back up from the dirt because they made the crucial mistake of thinking you were a person and not just a soul-sucking demon parasite that only exists to get fat off the efforts of the gullible while vying for dominance at the hands of the powerful.

This board is for men who have been cast out by your entire, repulsive gender and forced into a den of self-loathing and misery. It's for outsiders and outcasts who can't comfortably fit into any social situation by shaking their tits. It's for the losers and the dweebs and the gross. It's for the guys who you look at like worms. The "just friends". The "like a brothers". The "ewws" and the "ummms". The laugh behind their backs.

It's not for fragile roastie snowflakes to cry into their hyper-inflated egos about all the deep psychological traumas suffered from a lack of Chad's dick.

Go find somewhere else to use as a hugbox. No one wants you here.
>>
I feel really shitty a lot. And I have a friend that I text pretty much all day. I feel like I bother him when I talk about my feelings and why I'm upset, but I don't know how to just not say anything, especially when we talk so constantly. It makes me feel like a fuckup b/c I find it hard to help with his problems when he has them because of how mentally broken I am on my own. I guess I'm just asking how to make sure he doesn't hate me and how to be more responsive to him in order to make him feel like I'm there for him even though it's hard for me.
>>
File: i has a shuvel.jpg (154KB, 512x439px) Image search: [Google]
i has a shuvel.jpg
154KB, 512x439px
>>37898252
You aren't helping. Please lurk more.
>>
>>37898252
bait/10

don't you have something better to do
>>
>>37897617
It's the fucking first post....
modern women make me think about converting to Islam, fuck degenerate western roasties
>>
>>37898252
Help me feel better by telling me that you love me
>>
>>37898301
Just convert it's better on this side
>>
>>37898112
Anyone falling for this bait is retarded.
>>
>>37898247
>>37898275
I have to work for things too. Being female doesn't automatically grant me a worry free life. Men assume I'm just a bimbo because I'm attractive but I'm an intelligent and complex human being. You don't know what a women has to deal with on a daily basis. We all have our struggles
>>
>>37898350
Reminder that if anyone falls for this bait they have autism
>>
>>37898281
Theres no other way more than to you became more confident in yourself, really, even if it sounds cliche, if is necessary just fake that you're right. Im a guy, and i have 2 female friends since high school, im a neet and i just talk with both of them, i have been a neet almost 3 years know and being so alone is fucking with my mind i just cling to both of that girls and telling both of them my personal shitty feelings and stuff and im sure im burning their patience, and this point i don't even know how they were able to stand me so much-
>>
>>37898306
I love you, anon. Don't fall for whatever turned these other men so hateful. You can make it if you don't lose hope
>>
>>37898338
>>37898370
Why do you have to ruin things like this? I usually come here to give robots good advice about women
>>
>>37898395
Why don't you give me some advice?
do you have a discord?
>>
>>37898395
I tell it like it be. And boi this do be some bait
>>
>>37898176
Most of the average robot's problems are being self defeating or mental illness.
Things that everybody can suffer from.
>>37898234
The thing is though when you see an anon everybody always assumes 'alright yeah, that's a guy'
But when you post problems that apply to both, you dont have to say your gender, it doesn't matter, no one notices and it goes on. But if we were to post something that specifically has to do with being a female, that's when people notice, so it seems like it's a small group that's just really loud, when from what I can tell it's just normal posters posting normal things and THEN the attention is added. You don't notice the nontrivial things because why would you, they're not something to be noticed and complained about being bad. I don't know if that makes sense or anything but I guess to answer your question, the point of being on here is that this place has a nice community despite having some rough bumps and things.
>>
>>37897874
wow
just wow
being so stupid to actually believe in that " never gonna find someone like you " bullshit?
end your life
>>
File: 1491280052776.jpg (35KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491280052776.jpg
35KB, 400x388px
>>37898350
>I have to work for things too.
Not as hard as me you don't, you malignant tumour of a human being.

>Being female doesn't automatically grant me a worry free life.

It grants you much less in the way of worry, you diminutive excuse for an effigy of promiscuity.

>Men assume I'm just a bimbo because I'm attractive but I'm an intelligent and complex human being.

I can count the number of women I've met who have struck me as being genuinely intelligent and complex on one hand and not one of them has ever made that statement, you blow-up doll that came to life.

>You don't know what a women has to deal with on a daily basis.

Change your tune, Little Orphan Candi. Your only legitimate concern is avoiding rape.

>We all have our struggles

Go struggle your way out of a plastic bag, you cock-gobbling zombie.
>>
>>37898410
Enjoy being some orbiter to some fat 40 year old man pretending to be a woman
>>
>>37898382
Thank you, you made my night better. I'm sure I'm gonna have sweet dreams
>>
>>37898410
No, but if you make a thread asking for some soon, I might help. I'm drinking wine and getting bored of this since people are being mean
>>
>>37898350
>>37898395

well at this point, you can have a bf if you want it.

until, WE have to work hard for it.

>hurr durr a want a chad millionaire not a robot.
>>
>>37898436
This bitch will get logically obliterated if she tries to give me advice
>>
>>37898422
I dont believe it but apparently they do

>>37898433
I don't feel like arguing with you. I made my points

>>37898439
I'm sure you will, darling. Good night
>>
>>37898442
What advice would you give for a man who's gf won't perform sexual acts on him she has done for others in the past?
>>
>>37898442

kek, and still you complaining. remember you are in a internet site, this is not the outside world.
>>
>>37898191
S-straight! Jeeze, Anon, what kind of girl do you think I am?
>>
>>37898374
It's just so goddamn hard when I feel like all I do is bother him about my own shit or have boring meaningless conversation. I try to ask him about things, about his day ect. He's told me he likes me a lot and thinks I'm very attractive but I still feel like I'm lessening it more and more with every passing day. I don't know how to hold onto him. I just want a friend.
>>
>>37898509

after 20 min. I now what kind of girl you are.
>>
>>37898496
I'm just gonna ignore all the assholes here. That's tough. Don't be pushy about it but try explaining to her that it's your fantasy and if she fulfills yours, you will fulfill her fantasy
>>
>>37898496
Guy here. Was married. be upfront with what you want. Physical intimacy is 1/3 of the entire relationship, and half of physical intimacy is sexual. So that's 1/6 th of your entire relationship she is neglecting. So you just need to talk to her.

We're all autists here so do this: write what you want to say to her down, save it, leave it. edit it daily. Edit it after you fap. Edit it after you have sex. Edit it when you get up in the morning. you'll know when it's done and ready to read to her.
>>
>>37898540
I've tried that before, she says she just doesn't feel comfortable with it.
Her only fantasy is having an MMF threesome which would involve her sleeping with other men.
I don't want to do that.
>>
>masturbates using one of the teddybears my orbiters gave me
>tfw they'll never know
*blushu* (u///u)
>>
>>37898572
I guess you just gotta put the idea on the backburner for now and maybe she will get more comfortable in time and relent. I can understand why you wouldn't want to do that
>>
>>37898596
How often do you do it?

Oregano
>>
>>37898596
>tfw oneitis wears the shirt that I got her once
indirectly touching her nipples through my manual labour.jpg
>>
>>37898493
You're so sweet, I love that
>>
File: g.jpg (90KB, 1024x633px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
90KB, 1024x633px
I've got some spicy drama, mama. Do you wanna hear about it? Sure you do

backstory
>be heavily involved in my city's diy/punk scene as an artist/musician/occasional activist and organizer
>sell clothing and accessories that I make/upcycle at whatever local venues I can and also online
>otherwise be NEET
>have close friend who pretty much fancies himself the king of the diy scene
>known him for ~7 years, we kind of grew up from clueless teenagers to adults together
>he's pretty much as SJW as you can imagine, but don't mind much because I'm generally pretty liberal too

story
>casually tell him that I think Trump's immigration ban is, in essence, a good idea because it will keep people safe, just look at all the terrorist attacks in europe ffs
>he thinks I can't be serious at first but I am
>tell me I'm practicing fear, not love (basically one of the cardinal sins)
>tell him that I'm not afraid for myself, I hardly even care if I die, I'm afraid for the people I love, including him
>tell him that islam is, at its core, evil, and ideologically incompatible with what he and I both believe in
>he refuses to listen, says I should embrace different cultures (while being mad at me for something that he thinks is incompatible with what we believe in??)
>calls me a racist and a xenophobe
>both my parents are literally immigrants, jesus christ dude
>he refuses to hear it, says he doesn't think we can be friends anymore
>I think he's joking and kind of just go along with it

>he proceeds to tell anyone and everyone he can that I'm a bigot/racist/xenophobe, which is completely untrue
>puts it all over social media
>gets me pulled from a flea market coming up in a couple weeks that I helped to organize
>try to contact the person in charge and explain that he's full of shit but she won't hear it
>>
>>37897639
Don't listen to those other assholes. It's horrible what happened to you and you deserve all the happiness in the world. My tip for talking to this guy is to pretend to be confident, and just talk about anything. Fake it til you make t, that's always worked for me. Don't worry about seeming awkward, trust me, most guys are just happy to have a girl talk to them at all. You've got this, and don't worry, everything will turn out good no matter how it goes with this one guy.
>>
>>37898609
Your advice is fucking shit to be honest, it's simple what should be done. Leave the bitch if she's going reject you that way.
>>
>>37897722
Fuck you, you're a disgusting bastard
>>
>>37898638
Thank you. I'm sweet when anons like you are being sweet to me

>>37898654
Excuse me but I'm assuming that anon wanted to stay with his girlfriend
>>
>>37898662
Fuck this stupid disgusting world, where do you think you are?
>>
>tfw no bf to shower you in games and play with you during the Steam Summer sale
>>
>>37898662
please get off 4chan if you can't handle.
>>37898674
I'm anon, I made up the story to see how well you could give advice.
Again female advice is almost always counter-intuitive. So I'll just stay with a girl whose disrespecting me like that.

You know the fit you'd have if you found out your boyfriend loved to eat pussy, but refuses to eat yours no matter how clean it is?
>>
>>37898674
>I'm sweet when anons like you are being sweet to me
I'm trying to get next-level and be nice even when people are being mean without being condescending
THIS IS COOL HARD MODE
>>
>>37898089
I feel your pain, I used to live like that. Is there any chance you could go to university (assuming you've graduated high school already) and live there?
>>
>>37898674
I love your sweetness but there's one embarrassing problem I'm having right now because of it
>>
>>37898646
cont

>feel betrayed because one of my best friends has turned on me over one small difference of opinions
>and someone who I genuninely looked up to because if I'm being honest he really is the king of the diy scene in my city, at least for the younger generation, and he helped me and encouraged me when I was just starting out and needed it the most
>text him telling him what a piece of shit he is and go off on him
>say some actually racist stuff just to piss him off
>he posts that to social media too, entirely out of context
>says I'm an angry, violent person
>tells me I'm no longer welcome at events he organizes
>says he hopes we can be friends again someday, but not until I "get help"
>go off on him some more until he stops replying/probably blocked me

>get other people who he told texting me saying how disgusted they are and that they can't believe I'm such a terrible person
>tell them that I'm not a bigot, but I stand by my original statement and if they don't like it they can go to hell
>don't know what this will do to my reputation or my income, but it can't be good

I seriously feel so fucking betrayed. 7 years of knowing a person always had your back, and then they turn on you just like that. its seriously unbelievable. I'm hurt and heartbroken.
>>
>>37898493
Dear lord, you are a master-baiter.
>>
>>37898238
And don't call me Shirley, sugar
>>
>>37898646
Why are people on the left so intolerant of other people's Jesus cunting Christ, lass. You dodged a bullet.
>>
>>37898756
What's the problem? I'm intrigued but feel like I won't like where this is going
>>
>>37898787
surely you're master baiting
>>
>>37898768
are you a bitch or a man?
>>
>>37898275
I've been avoided by men for my whole life. I've been kind, caring, funny, I have similar interests and try to help them better themselves but I'm avoided for the other girls. Not all girls have it the way you think they do, try to be more respectful
>>
>>37898777
Maybe I'm just actually a woman. Occam's razor, anon. Checked by the way
>>
>make a friend online
>chat gets progressively more personal
>burn all the bridges
>feel really bad and tell myself i'll do better BE better
>make a friend online
>chats progress further than the last but again too personal
>bail
>feel really bad
>etc.
>meet someone off here
>really interesting chats that meander all over subjects but have real depth for hours
>only just slightly pepper tidbits of "personal" here and there instead of someone attempting to make me a subject they want to gain a doctorate in right the fuck now and them expecting me to do the same
>goes on for over a month
>most i've ever opened up about myself to anyone
>wake up one day for work
>funny feeling
>butterflies and excitement to see if a message was left for me while i slept
>at work
>distracted because of that feeling and want to message them instead of work
>obviously a serious distraction
>decide as much as i enjoy chatting with them its a bad influence on me
>cut all contact
>realize later that what the feelings meant
>still debating a month later if i should message them back and whether its even salvageable
>get a message asking if everythings okay and if works getting me down again
>look at the message every day and maybe even type something before chickening out
>can't even communicate with others on a non-anonymous level now
>>
>>37898818
Suck my dick, slag. I hope you choke on it too.
>>
>>37898795
I'm very hard right now, I get easily turned on, people have made fun of me because of that before
>>
>>37898798
That actually made me smile, thanks for that
>>
File: 1497357747876.png (181KB, 396x197px) Image search: [Google]
1497357747876.png
181KB, 396x197px
>>37898818
Have you ever rejected a man who was interested in you?
>>
>>37898855
Oh! That's okay, anon. I'm flattered really
>>
>>37898851
Post a dick pic or gtfo
>>
>>37898871
ha ha I win!
play another round?
>>
>>37898738
I dropped out and thats why I am kept at home. Are you in school?
>>
>>37898875
rejecting a man would require a man to ask me out
>>
>>37898814
I'm a bitch. Sorry I have feels that aren't "omg which beta orbiter should I get to buy me a new steam game this week??"
>>
>>37898908
your story means less
>>37898903
Are you fat?
>>
>>37898876
Thank you for understanding me and not ghosting me. I really appreciate that
>>
>>37898901
Right now I'm on summer break. I start university this fall, thank god I'll live there, I can't take staying with my controlling mother any longer even though I love her. The only thing I can think of is you get a job and tell your parents the hours are longer than they are so you can stay out longer, sorry if it's a dumb idea, I'm just trying to help
>>
>>37898886
Not him but I'd do it if my dick wasn't bent and brown
>>
>>37898929
I understand completely. I'm just happy to not be reee'd at because of my gender for once. I hope you make it if you haven't already, doll
>>
>>37898899
Yeah, of course I want to play again with you
>>
so do you vagina bearers want romance or no
>>
I have a boyfriend who has ignored me for about a half a year and recently he came time asking for an open relationship, during this time I fell in love with another man.
>>
>>37898622
a lot, it gets me so wet <3
>>37898630
i've rolled up pieces of clothing together to make myself a toy tbhwy
>>
>>37898928
No I'm not fat. I'm thin and short. My friends that are girls say I'm not ugly, but they're just being nice I guess. I don't have big boobs, maybe that's it? Idk
>>
>>37897579
STFU, quit replying to this thread. DO NOT FUCKING CATER TO FEMALES. THEY ARE FUCKING SCUM YOU PIECES OF SHIT BETAS. WHOEVER POSTS AFTER THIS POST IS GETTING FUCKING DOXXED.

FUCKIN SAGE. FUCK "FEMBOTS" FUCK WOMEN, AS SOON AS THEY TURN FUCKING 13 THEY TURNED INTO FUCKING SLUT WHORES
>>
>>37898976
Are you austria dyke??
>>
>>37898950
Eh fuck it, do it anyways. Nothing wrong with either of those features
>>
>>37898982
>WHOEVER POSTS AFTER THIS POST IS GETTING FUCKING DOXXED.
no#8996
have at me nigger
>>
>>37898937
no i mean Im sure you get it if you have a controlling mother. It just sucks to feel like my youth is being "stolen" from me or whatever. Seems like every other girl my age is allowed to go out and be adventurous/ has loving/supportive parents. I hope you have a great time at university
>>
>>37898979
K then you're a fucking liar.
I don't believe a male has never shown interest in you.
>>
>>37898990
nope, burgerland, bb~
>>
>>37898965
Sounds like a win-win to me. What is the problem? We'd all love to help you
>>
>>37898961
Thank you again! Hope you find more anons who won't ree at you or want you for lewd pics
>>
>>37898962
you pick the game this time
>>
>>37899033
I hope so too. Maybe we will cross paths again but for now good night, cutie
>>
>>37899011
Thank you. I felt the same way about having my youth stolen. All my friends would go out and go to parties and stuff (not that I was ever invited but that beside the point). Going onto the campus and visiting it, seeing people just walking around, being free, it honestly made me so happy. It was like I was getting to finally live. I really hope everything turns out well for you, and I am always here if you need someone to talk to
>>
>>37899016
What things turns you on??
>>
>>37898982
>doxx
Give it a go i guess.
>>
File: IMG_7618.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7618.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>37899026
I have virtually no feelings for the original boyfriend, he's been gone too long that it just feels like we're friends. The one that I truly love doesn't know about the original one... so I want to break it off to be fair to him and to finally get over the original one. The original one still has feelings for me and I don't know how to gently break it off without causing more stress in my life.
>>
Fembots, why does my gf refuse to tell me details of her past sexual relations

She told me how many, but nothing more
Who they are
How it was
What they did
When
>>
>>37899068
Hope so. Good night, honey
>>
>>37899012
I don't talk to guys, and my sister is beautiful and outgoing. Any time a guy talked to me my sister would always sweep them away. We don't look alike, before you say that. I look like our ugly dad and she looks like our mom
>>
>>37899054
Lets play cowboys and injuns
>>
>>37898997
>Nothing wrong with either of those features
Are you sure?
>>
>>37899079
you are so sweet. have another (you) for being the best interaction I have ever had on this board
>>
>>37899115
Because you're obviously being an insecure person over it all and the last thing you do is feed that fire.
>>
>>37899097
Aw that sucks. I don't know how to help with that, maybe another person can? I'm happy that you are in love now at least
>>
>>37899146
okay what side do you want to be
I want to be cowboy because they're the evil onebut it's okay if you want to be cowboy
>>
File: BaOlx.png (10KB, 304x266px) Image search: [Google]
BaOlx.png
10KB, 304x266px
Gonna spend all night doxxing you normies. if you have a job and social media you're fucked pieces of shit. I am gonna post everything u have posted on 4chan too. I'm tired of you fucking normies worshipping women on our board. You should be fucking castrated.
>>
>>37899159
I'm 100% sure. Let us see it if you're comfortable with it
>>
>>37899169
Thank you, it took a while but there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel for me
>>
>>37899176
I double dog dare you. Hope you're wearing your guy fawkes mask, neckbeard
>>
>>37899124
Calling bullshit. If you aren't fat you'd have to be a 2/10 face wise not to get any male attention
>>
>>37899164
Aww, thank you! I'm sorry you haven't had good interactions on this board though. Hopefully this board will get nicer soon
>>
File: 1465170790344.jpg (220KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465170790344.jpg
220KB, 900x900px
Nerdy fembots, where are you hiding? I would love to strike up a conversation with a quiet girl.

Bookstores? Libraries? All I ever find in there are hambeast mothers and their screaming retarded children.
>>
>>37899165
This is totally the truth. I don't like to talk to guys about my exes for this exact reason
>>
File: IMG_20170622_225237.jpg (305KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_225237.jpg
305KB, 1920x2560px
>>37899192
Ok sorry for the shitty quality
>>
>>37899176
Thanks for the extra attention. I wanted you to dox me so that someone would see me for once, and maybe see how I've been on a journey from a piece of shit to a piece of shit that wants to do better.
Feed my ego.
>>
>>37899173
You can be the cowboy then. Just don't give me the smallpox blanket right away, that's cheating
>>
>>37899267
Nigga you could hook a fish with that thing
>>
>>37899199
You deserve that light. Good luck with everything
>>
[x] end everyone ITT
>>
>>37898768
If they were willing to turn their back on you that easy, they were never real friends. It's incredibly ironic that people who think they are so tolerant can't tolerate other ideas.
>>
>>37899246
I'm usually at home playing video games and crying. Just start breaking into homes and you'll find us
>>
>>37897579
seitsaor draob ym evael esaelp
>>
>>37899289
I have to admit that I keked
>>
>>37899267
That's a nice dick, if you fuck a girl st the right angle you'll hit her g spot all the time and she'll be begging for you all the time
>>
File: 1454296967219.jpg (41KB, 598x381px) Image search: [Google]
1454296967219.jpg
41KB, 598x381px
>>37897579
stnuc diputs uoy tuo kcuf eht teg yllaer on
>>
>>37899340
Well I mean you DID say please
>>
File: 1454300743059-2.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454300743059-2.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>>37897579
ereh uoy stnaw ydobon
>>
tfw you realize bouys only care about sex
>>
How do I maintain interest in men? I never feel like dating anyone or talking to men. Online and irl.

Am I a lesbo or something??
>>
>>37897579
serohw noitnetta eb ot gnidneterp nem ro serohw noitnetta lla era uoy
>>
>>37899285
oh i-i-i-i-i-ieeeeiieieiiiii
don't want to be the cow boy
but whyyyyyyyeeiiieiiieiiii
do you say I gotta do it now boy

*guitar picking on individual stings of C chord*

just love the summer
's it gotta be a bummer

*guitar picking on individual stings of G chord*

have awesome gun rights
do I need to give a cow frights

*guitar picking on individual stings of F chord*
*breakdown into foggy bottom blues*
>>
>>37899350
Yeah, I've told that before, but by nonstop autism still makes me feel very insecure
>>
>>37899374
Uckfay ffoay ithway ouryay tupidsay ssaay ackwarsbay ritingway, ouyay uckingfay megmasay tainsay
>>
File: 1457273861530-1.jpg (69KB, 800x789px) Image search: [Google]
1457273861530-1.jpg
69KB, 800x789px
>>37897579
dedeen ro detnaw ton era uoy ,hcihw fo sseldrager
>>
File: 1455821764555.jpg (86KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455821764555.jpg
86KB, 675x900px
>>37897579
sretsopgorf naht esrow era uoy
>>
>>37898833
You definitely should write with that person again.. even if you're scared now. You damn well know yourself that it would be pretty shit to never talk with that person again.
You are hurting yourself without it and the other person too (or he/she wouldn't try to communicate with you again)
>>
>>37899405
hold on, don't reply
I'll record this
>>
>>37899420
Seems like Neptune was busy fishing whores
>>
>>37899405
This is Hank!
I'm Hank Steel the real queer cowboy
The gerbil lovin' where-when-and-how-boy
I'll grab your buttcheeks and pull out my willy
Stir your asshole like a hot bowl of chili
>>
I have crippling social anxiety and I'm boring and depressed on top of that, so I have nothing to talk about anyway. Is there no hope for me?
>>
File: 1455982192602-1.jpg (138KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1455982192602-1.jpg
138KB, 2048x1536px
>>37897579
citsitua ro ylgu os t'nerew uoy fi serohw eb lla d'uoy
>>
>>37899414
We all work our way free from our insecurities at our own pace. Don't feel bad about who you are, I know it's dumb to just say that and expect you to do it easily, but I hope it all works out for you soon <3
>>
File: 1457460004099-3.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457460004099-3.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>37897579
remit retrohs a eb ot sdeen ereht nmad dog osla
>>
>>37899477
You can whore yourself on the interweebs for (you)s and gibs. But not if you have some decency left
>>
>>37897579
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAGE
>>
>>37899477
Hey you're just like me! We should be friends.
>>
File: 1457273872522-1.jpg (47KB, 777x518px) Image search: [Google]
1457273872522-1.jpg
47KB, 777x518px
>>37897579
too low in content eh
I'll show you contentiumo
>>
>>37899445
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NyFOgqAGF9
there
now you know what those things mean
>>
>>37899477
Don't worry, there's hope for you! Just try to find an interest, even if it's really niche and find a community online and talk to them. Or talk to people in real life. Just have them talk about themselves. People love to talk about themselves and when you let them talk about themselves a lot they'll love you. Good luck!
>>
>>37897579
emas eht lla er'uoyemas eht lla er'uoyemas eht lla er'uoy
>>
File: 1455982167234-1.jpg (44KB, 568x373px) Image search: [Google]
1455982167234-1.jpg
44KB, 568x373px
>>37897579
tenretni eht no sselhtrow era sanigav eitsaor ruoy
>>
File: 1457273872521-0.jpg (49KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1457273872521-0.jpg
49KB, 800x533px
>>37897579
these captchas are getting to be bullshit baka
>>
>>37899553
>tfw you get triggered when females invade your safe space
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1454296915919.jpg (35KB, 472x652px) Image search: [Google]
1454296915919.jpg
35KB, 472x652px
>>37897579
was there a reason for colonising this board?
>>
File: 1454300743061-4.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454300743061-4.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>37897579
sselhtrow
>>
>>37899575
gnihtyna rof doog erew uoy fi erac t'ndluow I
>>
>>37899592
>he doesn't realize that the "tra-la-la I'm so lonely" act is just another way of getting attention
you whore
>>
>>37899499
Thank you. I'll do my best to work on my insecurities
>>
File: 1455981787983-0.jpg (119KB, 937x628px) Image search: [Google]
1455981787983-0.jpg
119KB, 937x628px
>>37897579
.ycnega evah uoy dewohs evah uoy hcihw ni ecnatsni eno em evig .lla ta ,rof doog era uoy gniht eno em evig .og uoy erehw rettam on ,gnihtyna rof doog reven era uoy
>>
>>37899575
The females and homosexuals on the board are completely changing the culture of the board.
It's like Islam coming to Europe. You don't assimilate you completely change the culture. So I agree with anon. You must go.
>>
Did anyone else here have a real fishy smelling vag for the first few years of puberty and then it went away on its own? I've always been curious if that was like a normal hormonal thing or if I'm just a weirdo
>>
all I wish for in my life is for all females to die
>>
File: 1455982192602-2.jpg (238KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1455982192602-2.jpg
238KB, 2048x1536px
>>37899625
tneitnes gnieb no gnikrow yrt
>>
>>37899635
>>37899639
Both of you please stop. We aren't trying to be like sand niggers, we are just trying to connect with similar people
>>
File: lifegoalsmaybe.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
lifegoalsmaybe.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
Shitty parenting feels time

>be 22
>have shitty callcenter job
>mom uses my name and ID to get services on my name
>get huge debt
>pay said debt and move away to shitty place alone
>lost job
>job hunting is bullshit in argentina (third world country)
>no results so far
>monies are running out
>parents wont take me back
>my old bed is now used by my littlest bro with health problems
>no place to go, no place to return

i should an hero any momment
>>
File: 1457887885172.jpg (13KB, 287x181px) Image search: [Google]
1457887885172.jpg
13KB, 287x181px
>>37899618
uoy ton ,su htiw gnisihtapme fo elbapac era ohw elpoep morf eb ot desoppus s'ti
>>
File: 1455982207078.jpg (166KB, 1712x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1455982207078.jpg
166KB, 1712x1131px
>>37899655
edomysae deliaf uoy .dne daed a si efil ruoy ,flesruoy llik ,sey
>>
>>37899655
Quickly get a boyfriend and move in with him. Any uncles or aunts? I'd let you move in with me but I live nowhere near Argentina
>>
>>37899655
desu you don't need parents like that. remember, you're a bad bitch. you got this.
>>
>>37899676
>>37899656
>>37899641
Thank you robobro, I appreciate you. I'm tired of normies invading r9k, do they want another shooting and more killing of them?
>>
>>37899199
You dumb fucking whore. Women have no self control. Fucking overgrown children.
>>
File: 1455981810538-0.jpg (64KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455981810538-0.jpg
64KB, 480x640px
>>37899654
sevlesruoy htiw gnitcennoc er'uoyesle erehwemos ti od
>>
File: 1457273861530-0.jpg (61KB, 800x760px) Image search: [Google]
1457273861530-0.jpg
61KB, 800x760px
>>37899698
ibf eno doog
>>
>>37899712
Running out of material quickly aren't you anon?
>>
File: 1457887870715.jpg (37KB, 805x276px) Image search: [Google]
1457887870715.jpg
37KB, 805x276px
>>37899700
evird meht tel t'nod dna sgab nib ni meht tup snooc enud nosaer a si ereht
>>
Any femanons down to just cuddle and fall asleep together?
>>
>>37899705
Can you tell me why exactly you don't like women on this board? I'm genuinely curious, I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything
>>
File: 1455982175419.jpg (42KB, 549x421px) Image search: [Google]
1455982175419.jpg
42KB, 549x421px
>>37899730
gnirehtob pots
>>
>>37899730
I need an asl and a pic of you before I agree (sorry if that's shallow but that's how it goes)
>>
>>37899720
you know,
it's not easy being Elijah in the age of hypocrisy as a godly act.
are you accurately predicting things, or being a fucking retard?
>>
File: 1455981810538-1.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455981810538-1.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>37899732
eno era uoy taht nialpxe ot em deen uoy fi
>>
>>37899749
>are you accurately predicting things, or being a fucking retard?
well you already used the ol' fence through the ass once, so it seems apparent
>>
>>37899743
Can you please write everything the normal way, I like to read what you say an it's a bit of a pain in the ass to have to read it backwards, and I'm sure it's even more of a pain in the ass for you to write it like that
>>
File: 1455982233998-2.jpg (33KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455982233998-2.jpg
33KB, 600x800px
>>37897579
txet rorrim dxdxdx
>>
I can't imagine why any female would wind up on /r9k/. Are you all ugly or what?
>>
>>37899756
I don't need the explanation. You know I've already drawn my own conclusions.
I just want to know if we're egap emas eht no
>>
>>37899756
No shit I am, but can you tell me why
>>
>>37899477
Man I'm fucking ugly as sin, and I have too much dignity for that anyway, so heck.
>>37899535
I wouldn't mind being friends as long as you're alright with someone who almost always doesn't know how to respond.
>>37899542
I have some slight, basic, non committal interests. I have no money to fund them though and I have no skills regarding talking about or pursuing them.
>>
File: 1455982167235-2.jpg (57KB, 442x660px) Image search: [Google]
1455982167235-2.jpg
57KB, 442x660px
>>37897579
stsaor eht ffo sessip ti sulp ,sdrawkcab tihs etirw ot lanigiro erom s'ti
>>
>tfw cramps
>not sure if theyre going to be bad at work tomorrow.
>wont be able to fug the bf this weekend most likely.
>>
>>37899810
i'm impressed how fast you can write backwards desu
>>
>>37899795
jejejejej
>>
>>37899814
>tfw you get period during romantic vacay with your gf
>>
>>37899840
>period
>gf
something doesn't add up here
>>
>>37899836
cool things inside, spoiler alert
so why do you hate women
>>
File: 1457460004099-4.png (785KB, 971x601px) Image search: [Google]
1457460004099-4.png
785KB, 971x601px
>>37899840
The attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise military strike by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Territory, on the morning of December 7, 1941. The attack, also known as the Battle of Pearl Harbor,[9] led to the United States' entry into World War II. The Japanese military leadership referred to the attack as the Hawaii Operation and Operation AI,[10][11] and as Operation Z during its planning.[12]
>>
>>37899826
He probably has a thing that makes what he writes backwards for him
>>
>femfag feel thread
>over 200 bumps

You LARPing faggots take this shit too seriously
>>
For any female that thinks themselves as ugly I can guarantee you that would only be true if you're fat as well. Your chances of being noticed by guys increases exponentially the less heavy you are.
>>
>>37899849
Lesbian, not every girl likes guys
>>
>>37899862
Do you believe that the USA entry to WWII was a pre-ordained international conspiracy?
>>
File: 1457273840913-0.jpg (202KB, 927x596px) Image search: [Google]
1457273840913-0.jpg
202KB, 927x596px
>>37899872
The Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service was the air arm of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II. The organization was responsible for the operation of naval aircraft and the conduct of aerial warfare in the Pacific War.

It was controlled by the Navy Staff of the Imperial Japanese Navy and the Navy Ministry. The Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service was equal in function to the Royal Navy's Fleet Air Arm (FAA), the Italian Navy's Aviazione Navale, or the Soviet Navy's Morskaya Aviatsiya.
>>
>>37899905
But being noticed by cute guys is what they want
>>
File: 1455982192603-3.jpg (312KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455982192603-3.jpg
312KB, 1600x1200px
>>37899909
After two centuries, the seclusion policy, or Sakoku, under the shoguns of the Edo period came to an end when the country was forced open to trade by the Convention of Kanagawa in 1854.
>>
>>37899097

>i don't know how to break it off without causing more stress in my life.

Everything is stressful, there's no point in trying to avoid it here. Just break it off fast and asap. Wait 2 weeks. Enjoy your new bf.
>>
>>37897579
why the fuck is everything so boring lately
i don't wanna do anything i just wanna sleep and masturbate
people fucking suck too nobody is interesting anymore
these meds suck
>>
File: 1455982192602-0.jpg (147KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1455982192602-0.jpg
147KB, 2048x1536px
>>37899954
"cute" is a funny way of saying attractive
I hope they get stabbed by one
>>
>>37899911
Can you give me some facts about inverted nipples?
>>
>>37899748

26, male, chicago suburbs kinda, how do i send a pic without other anons seeing me? Also need one of you.
>>
>>37899872
eimron toidi uoy sloot tuohtiw sdrawkcab epyt ot drah taht ton s'tI
>>
File: 1457460004098-0.jpg (141KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457460004098-0.jpg
141KB, 634x800px
>>37899981
On November 9, 1867, Tokugawa Yoshinobu resigned from his post and authorities to the Emperor, agreeing to "be the instrument for carrying out" imperial orders
>>
>>37899980
This might be why girls avoid you
>>
>>37899690

You can't move out with a bf after one week or one moth of meeting him. At least it is not something cuturally acceptable here.
>>
>>37899961
>After two centuries, the seclusion policy, or Sakoku, under the shoguns of the Edo period came to an end when the country was forced open to trade by the Convention of Kanagawa in 1854
I am not sure how that relates to us today, but I pray that I will sensei.
>>
File: 1457887956323.jpg (30KB, 620x532px) Image search: [Google]
1457887956323.jpg
30KB, 620x532px
>>37899995
Although the majority of the imperial consultative assembly was happy with the formal declaration of direct rule by the court and tended to support a continued collaboration with the Tokugawa
>>
>>37899984
Chicago is pretty far away from me, I'm from the east coast
>>
File: 000000000000.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
000000000000.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>37899350
thought provokeng
>>
>>37900019
Kek
Fjdkssvebdkcbd
>>
>>37900022

Are you qt? Distance wouldn't matter if you were qt
>>
>>37899840
i was about to ask if you are on the pill. that would be the only benefit of taking the pill as a lesbo, delaying your period if needed
>>
File: sfregrekre.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
sfregrekre.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
>>37900022
hg ge jc le ps
>>
File: ayy.jpg (23KB, 463x459px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
23KB, 463x459px
>>37900065
ngngng hararar
>>
>tfw fembot thread overrun by edgy normie manchildren
>>
File: 323483848.png (460KB, 685x459px) Image search: [Google]
323483848.png
460KB, 685x459px
>>37900059
lakeview avenue ror
>>
>>37899907
Not a single girl likes me, that's different
>>
>>37900059
I'm decent I guess. Not like "holy shit she's beautiful" but not like "Jesus fuck what's that" either
>>
>>37898768
Your mate sounds like a complete and utter faggot. You're better off without someone like that.
>>
File: 1457887928779.jpg (37KB, 449x572px) Image search: [Google]
1457887928779.jpg
37KB, 449x572px
>>37900085
yrros ton tub yrros
>>
File: 1455981745032.jpg (77KB, 889x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455981745032.jpg
77KB, 889x600px
>>37900107
rig jig thrig lig pig big
>>
>>37900065
It doesn't delay your period I thought, only make it more predictable
>>
File: 1455981758006.jpg (37KB, 567x666px) Image search: [Google]
1455981758006.jpg
37KB, 567x666px
>>37900114
rog cog not dog hog log rig thig
>>
File: 1455981787983-1.jpg (95KB, 870x653px) Image search: [Google]
1455981787983-1.jpg
95KB, 870x653px
>>37900131
hug lug bug rug nug thug jug
>>
>>37900117
Aiko?
>>
>>37900131
you can delay it by skipping the pills that allow you to menstruate until you want to.
>>
>>37900107

You sound fine to me. I'm not as shallow as most robots here. I don't ask for much, literally just want someone who's kinda cute to cuddle with.
>>
>>37900146
hog rog nog but got got log
>>37900154
>>37900157
>>
>tfw having panic attacks while applying to jobs.
i just want to help take care of my mum better.
>>
File: 5.jpg (24KB, 468x349px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
24KB, 468x349px
>>37900278
open up door
>>
>>37900154
That's cool! Is there any guide to how to? I'm new to birth control haha
>>
File: 8.jpg (171KB, 612x917px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
171KB, 612x917px
>>37900323
sage nage page page page beige
>>
>>37900157
The only problem is I can't cuddle with you if I live so far away
>>
File: 4.jpg (23KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
23KB, 400x342px
>>37900366
drop siop thop
>>
>>37900323
https://youtu.be/UczrRdx2dCE
the non active pills are usually a different color.
>>
File: 1457273851898.jpg (98KB, 631x565px) Image search: [Google]
1457273851898.jpg
98KB, 631x565px
>>37900385
classic panthalassic
>>
mods need to clean out the gore.
where are you mods...
>>
>>37900366

Would legit buy a plane ticket to cuddle you as long as you're somewhat qt and put up with my social awkwardness
>>
>>37900423
uoy rof tihs od ot selam deen uoy tenretni eht no neve
>>
>>37899473
you were automatically blocked by my willy filter
stop being a gay
>>
>>37900444
You're kind of a jerk, but not gonna lie I keked at that one
>>
File: 1.jpg (139KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
139KB, 960x720px
>>37900471
they know who I am
this does not concern you
>>
>>37900471
Do you have a throwaway snapchat you can post?
>>
>>37900437
Are you qt yourself?
>>
>>37900512
email or die nigger
>>
>>37900512
Me? Why me? I think you replied to the wrong post haha
>>
>>37900423
Mods are probably sucking each other dicks
>>
>>37900514

I don't think so personally, but i hate myself and everything about me. I get almost 10 tinder matches a day though and they reply to me. I'm 6'1 and my eyes are green.
>>
>>37900471
What's your favorite toilet paper brand, babe?
>>
>>37897812
>>37897988
>>37898069
>>37898176
>>37898275
>>37897988
>Only like 6 posts telling these dumb fucking mentally ill roasties to get the fuck out of my board
/r9k/ really is ded. OUT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37899325
That's easy to say, but I can't believe it. We had some of the best times, just slumming it, making art and noise together. I'm not letting him off that easily.
>>
>>37898768
Damn dude that sucks but you know diy and punk rock and all that is literally IRL tumblr and the culture is insular

Im sorry dude you'll make new friends
>>
>>37900617

this thread has 323 replies.

we lose it.
>>
>>37900617
BUUURP. by the way, you got blocked by a regex filter.
>>
>>37900572
Why don't you cuddle the tinder girls?
>>
>>37900583
The same you use sexy
>>
>>37900723

Because they either ghost me or i'm not good enough. Dated 1 for a month and she was 'testing the waters' with me and decided that i wasn't good enough. I tried to cuddle with her so many times but she wouldn't have it. Only once, but it wasn't genuine. She probably just said what the hell i'll cuddle with him once to give him false hope.
>>
>>37900739
I use cheap local crap, I hope you're getting the best for your qt ass
>>
>>37900486
Ok, sorry for intruding then
>>
>>37900784
Thanks, I hope your ass gets top treatment too
>>
>>37900778
Aww that sucks. Could I see what you look like? Sorry if that's rude or anything, I'm curious
>>
File: tumblr_oqkgysxooH1wpyrfuo1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqkgysxooH1wpyrfuo1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x324px
admit it fembots. You want this bad
>>
>>37900834
I'll pass, but thanks for the offer
>>
>>37900808
Thanks, but mine doesn't really matters. I'm more concerned about the well being of white petite asses
>>
>>37900826

If there's a way i can without the whole of r9k seeing, sure. Just don't want to become a meme or anything.
>>
>>37900859
Why's that?

oreganobasilsage
>>
>>37900904
Oh ok. You still deserve the best for your ass, anon-senpai. Keep up the good work though
>>
>>37900859
I hope that you figure out the way to browse /r9k/ without that guy.
In the meantime, sorry this is 2017. I'm going home now.
>>
>>37900923
There isn't, sorry
>>
>>37900935
Thanks again. I will.

Btw... is your ass pale and kinda red?
>>
>>37900980
only because i've been sitting on it wizard nigger
>>
>>37900980
It's pale but not red. I don't have a rash or anything, not sure why you think it's red
>>
>>37900944
Literally what does any of that comment mean? Can I get a translation?
>>
File: 1497386173820.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497386173820.webm
2MB, 480x360px
What is this low tier garbage? GET THE FUCK OUT, WOMEN ARE ATTENTION WHORING INFERIOR SPECIES.
>>
>>37901037
The lower the tier the higher the cock
>>
Your kingdoms made your enemies bleed. My leadership will bring you bastard-hood to freedom.
I'm not trying to trick you.
>>
>>37901055
Can you write that in a way a mortal such as myself can interpret?
>>
>>37901076
>Can you write that in a way a normal such as myself can interpret?
DO YOU WANT THIS
>>
>>37901015
You got a pretty good material there. I asked because I've seen some red as face cheeks

Also, it is little or medium sized?
>>
>>37901034
the fags that are but blasted but too puss to post gore are posting word salad and non sequiturs now.
>>
>>37901088
DONI WANT WHAT
>>
File: 1497400357576.png (60KB, 700x692px) Image search: [Google]
1497400357576.png
60KB, 700x692px
GET OUT KIKE, STOP POSTING THIS SHITTY SHILL THREADS
>>
>>37900997
Still nice
>>
>>37901109
>doesn't sage
retards like you are why these threads always reach bump limit
>>
>>37901098
Um, I think little? I'm white and short so I guess it's little
>>
>>37901107
your settings are out of date desu
>>
>>37901106
you know shes insecure. tell her you need to have your own friends online also. put your foot down breh
>>
File: 1497875278313.jpg (44KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497875278313.jpg
44KB, 800x800px
>>37901128
Hey faggot, do you realize how many replies this shit has?
>>
>>37901134
What settings do you mean?
>>
NOW THA MOONE RISE
>>
>>37901154
Hey faggot, do you realize you just made a reply to this shit?
>>
Gonna come up in this shit and be hostile anyway.

Fuck off. No really. You know how you cunts bitch about your "safe spaces" being invaded by dicks? This is a "safe space" for the clinically unfuckable shut-in male to find some form of comraderie and purpose, no matter how sad that might seem to someone on the outside looking in.

You fucking cunts always see something you're not a part of and just HAVE to join in on it, even if you're not even remotely interested in what's going on.

TLDR fuck off slut.
>>
>>37901130
>I'm white and short so I guess it's little
That's perfect, I'm guessing you also have small boobs
>>
>>37901174
>This is a "safe space" for the clinically unfuckable shut-in male to find some form of comraderie and purpose, no matter how sad that might seem to someone on the outside looking in.
thats the incel forums and wizard chan anon. feel free to hit those places up.
>>
>>37901173
Who gives a shit it's going to die anyways.
>>
>>37897579
Get out of my board reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You females ruin everything.
>>
>>37901155
THE NICE SETTINGS
HOW DO I MAX OUT ON NICE
PLAEASSEE!
>>
>>37901189
Yes I do. Why are you asking about that?
>>
>ensnare a chadbot finally
>scared he will realize his potential
>>
>>37901203
Ehh, true
>>
>>37901194
Go back to your shilhole of a safespace you stupid woman
>>
>>37901222
You're already as nice as can be, as sweet as sugar.
>>
>>37901235
>Why are you asking about that?
Someone loves white girls very much. Sorry if I make you uncomfortable
>>
>>37901194

Let me repeat myself, since you appear to be on the more severe side of the spectrum and cannot comprehend base statements:

>TLDR fuck off slut.
>>
File: 1497392265038.png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
1497392265038.png
200KB, 999x442px
Get out while you can
Kikeloledsokh
>>
>>37901254
>>37901294
4chan is my safe space.
the love-shy forums are yours. pls go find your people there. they will welcome you with open arms and open cheeto bags
>>
>>37901278
What are you like? Asl?
>>
>>37901271
>You're already as nice as can be
well boo hoo. I guess I'll just keep some 23-skidoo sugar to myself. :_:
>>
File: 1476643380696.jpg (109KB, 720x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1476643380696.jpg
109KB, 720x1247px
Fembots:

- What race are you?
- How old are you?
- Do you regularly watch porn?
- Would you ever get a tattoo?
- Would you ever get a piercing?
- Do you enjoy fantasies where you are abused and beaten ever?
- Are you a virgin?
>>
File: 1472086076761s.jpg (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1472086076761s.jpg
12KB, 250x242px
>>37897579
the femanon does not exist there are no girls on the internet
>>
Why is mystery.jpg still posting in these threads?

It's just ridiculous.
>>
>>37901334
What do you mean? I'm sorry I made you cry
>>
>>37901306

>TLDR fuck off slut.

Comprender tu perra estupida?
>>
>>37901306
Shut the fuck up you stupid kike whore, you're nothing and i will keep reminding you that you're nothing, this board was and will never be yours.
>>
>>37901311
I guess I'm just a simple robot. I don't know what asl means
>>
>>37901366
I mean that I don't have reproductive rights like females in the 21st century, and combined with the angst of being someone who has experienced real pain, I think you have no right to sit and complain! >:(
>>
File: 1496686800600.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496686800600.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>37901398
Hi would you like to join tumbblar? Yes or no?
>>
>>37901398
It means Age/sex/location
>>
>>37901306

>love-shy
>Implying it has anything to do with these guys being "love-shy" and nothing to do with the fact that women are vapid, materialistic whores who want good looks and money to be spoiled with

Fuck off roastie slut.
>>
>>37901370
>>37901386
>cursy potty mouthed bois
lel
this board was and always will be the normie board. nothing personelle
>>
>>37901417
I didn't complain about anything. Why do you need reproductive rights, being on this board I doubt you've even fucked a girl
>>
>>37901445
>hes mad hes inferior
just try not to go full prison gay, mmkay?
>>
>>37901278
>Someone loves white girls very much.

Obvious chink detected.

Back to /r/asianmasculinity with you.
>>
File: Bush Time.jpg (51KB, 376x504px) Image search: [Google]
Bush Time.jpg
51KB, 376x504px
>>37901461
>Why do you need rights
BRITISH DETECTED
DIE BRITFAGS
>>
>>37901442
I don't care about age or location
>>
>>37901448

I can just feel you getting more and more defensive before you finally, in tears, close your Internet browser because your feelings got hurt on the Internet.

You aren't wanted here. The only positive attention you will get are from the hyper-desperate disfigured motherfuckers who troll this board.

>this board was and always will be the normie board

I think you mean /soc/, which is where you should fuck off to. You'll have far more luck getting the positive attention you crave there.

I'll even link you there, for my own convenience in getting you to fuck off faster.

>>>/soc/
>>
>>37901476
I'm a mutt actually
>>
>>37901306
I love belligerent fembots. Wanna talk?
>>
>>37901489
lol, you mean the board you go to to jack off to staceys that would think youre disgusting irl?
no thanks, i'm pretty comfy here
>>
>>37901463

Whatever you say, you brain-dead vagina. I can rest easy knowing my entire, pointless existence doesn't require that I constantly seek out and feed off of attention.
>>
>>37901504
Show me a pic? What type of mutt?
>>
>>37901525
Seriously, go fuck yourself you disgusting waste of space.
>>
File: 1497500918101.jpg (13KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497500918101.jpg
13KB, 202x250px
>lose virginity to guy
>spend 7 years with him
>get dumped by him right before he graduates university
>blocked on all forms of communication
>was just practice gf
>my fucking soul
>>
>>37901433
Sorry Mr.shekelberg but I ratter Mr.zuckerberg's site
>>
>>37901530
*TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU*
now what virgin
>>
>>37901525

>staceys

Kill yourself.
>>
>>37901530
it did require you giving me attention thought all your posts though.
>>37901539
non argument
>>
>>37901540
this is a lie
you are not real
>>
>>37901540
>Lose virginity
>/R9k/
Pick one
>>
>>37901560
fuck you I'm never going to love like that again
>>
>>37901525

Are you literally resorting to the same petty bullshit the majority of this board's native posters have endured since elementary school and have acquired an acute immunity toward?

Step up your game, you retarded turboslut. I am laughing at you so hard.
>>
>>37901548
Daily reminder that nobody likes you, no kindly fuck off you stupid kike.
>>
>>37901540
people sometimes grow apart while not all parties are willing. hope you bounce back anon.
>>
>>37901538
>Show me a pic?
I can't , I'm in a dark corner of my house, charging my phone at 1:00pm

I have like 30 or 40 percent of nig genes
>>
>>37901587
reminder that i dont care
>>37901586
yeah, i did, seems to be making some of that pretty annoyed. so its working
>>
why dont any fembots EVER want to date me?

I don't see much wrong with me apart from anger issues.

>6'2"
>masculine
>have a job and car
>not a faggot

but yet all girls seem to hate me for no reason and they're weirded out or ignore me if i try to be nice. boss always questions why girls don't like me (he's a turkish father figure type guy who wants the best for me for some reason) and he always tries telling me that i'm good looking and i need to talk to more girls
>>
>>37901584
well, I'm sorry for your completely normal mode of existence
poast moar when you get weird
>>
>>37901594
Whys it dark at 1 pm?
>>
>>37901623
Probably because you're a desperate beta faggot.
>>
I love knowing that I'm super handsome and turn down girls like you lot all the time. Sometimes I lead them on for a while, get their hopes up. Usually they have a hotter friend I can get with.

Nothing you could ever do would make me ever want you.
How does that make you feel?
>>
>>37901653
*Am* I fucking hate typing on phones
>>
>>37901623
Show me a pic of you, I'll like you anon-chan
>>
>>37901612

HAHAHAHAHA. Stop projecting you pitiful waste of oxygen. I thrive on shitting on you cunts, and before you try and say I don't have the scrote to do it "IRL" I do it all the time. I love putting women in their place. Every stupid, uppity bitch like you who thinks she can match wits with me gets a rude awakening and walks away indignantly seeking out another male to enact some form of violent force.

While I'm at it: 9 times out of 10 the guy walks over to me obviously about to white knight and we always end up having a laugh at your expense.

Not only can you not even keep up mentally, you have to seek a man to do your dirty work for you. It's pathetic and makes me laugh all the harder.
>>
>>37901670
That's ok, we all do that when we're on phones. How old are you?
>>
>>37901584
Are you serious?

How were you with him for seven fucking years without knowing some other way to contact him?
>>
>>37901681
ok, so you dont jerking yourself off or what? pics or it didnt happen fag.
>>
>>37901697
Contacting him doesn't matter if he dumped her
>>
File: Birth of Cthulu.jpg (178KB, 888x658px) Image search: [Google]
Birth of Cthulu.jpg
178KB, 888x658px
I JUST WANT TO DIE.
I don't care who you are, you make this board terrible.
I WANT YOU TO DIE MORE THAN I WANT TO DIE.
I HAVE LOTS OF EXPLOSIVES KNOWLEDGE.

FUCK EVERYTHING
MAEK BREAD
GET MONY
>>
>>37901671
>Show me a pic of you

just like all femanons. you would want to see the physical appearance of someone before even TRYING to get to know them.
>>
>>37901704

Could you rephrase that to actually make sense? BTW the fact that your spelling and punctuation has been getting progressively worse is a strong indicator that you are getting angry and/or irate. Toppest of keks m8.
>>
>>37901666
i'm most likely less of a beta than this entire board combined. unlike you i dont fap to bbc and cuck shit and pretend i'm straight.
>>
>>37901714
You know that this is why marriage vows originally existed? For the benefit of the woman, so she doesn't waste her prime fertility years on some guy that will dump her.

Should have gotten a ring on him, all I'm gonna say
>>
>>37901722
It doesn't matter if I love his personality if I'm not even a little attracted to him physically. Get some fucking real life knowledge
>>
>>37901697
I tried calling, texting, emailing, even contacting him on instagram but he never responded. I'm too embarrassed to go see him in person.
>>
>>37901687

This is not an original comment you silly bot
>>
>>37901724
or, you know, i am staying up past my wagie bed time because i have been having trouble sleeping.
>>
>>37901759
Is that really why? I never knew that. Thanks for the fun fact
>>
>>37901762

>It doesn't matter if I don't love his personality if he isn't in tip-top shape with a six-figure salary

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>37901778
Where are you from? I'm from America
>>
>>37901762
ah, now I understand
nobody will ever love anybody that has not made a light-deal with satan
thank you for clarifying
>>
>>37901759
oh please, about half of marriages end in divorce these days
>>
>>37901776
That's fucking insane. SEVEN YEARS?!

Did you have any rebound sex?
>>
>>37901780

Don't start trying to appeal to my sensitive side, she-beast. I don't have one for manipulative cunts.
>>
>>37901800
are you a stupid person?
>>
>>37901792
That's actually not true, I've dated a weak wimpy guy and a poor guy, I don't care about perfection, just a little attraction. I feel sorry for you, thinking all girls are scumbags
>>
>>37901797
I'm dominican. So, you live in usa??
>>
>>37901801
>about half of marriages end in divorce these days
Yeah but back in the day if you were divorced you lost literally all your social status. people didn't get divorced except in extremely rare extreme circumstances

Today divorce has been institutionalized by financial and legal incentives, as well as a permissive culture nurtured by the degenerate media
>>
>>37901823
>dated two guys

How many men have had you in total?
>>
>>37901816
>appealing to a faggot
hard pass for a hard gay
>>
>>37901802
Well for six months I was too sad but I had sex last week with a guy I knew in high school it was pretty fun but I don't think I'm going to fall in love with him the way I loved my ex.
>>
>>37901820
He obviously is
>>
>>37901823
>I feel sorry for you, thinking all girls are scumbags

Deep down, all human beings are opportunistic, greedy and selfish scumbags. Women are better at it.
>>
>>37901820
yes. are you?! faggot
>>
>>37901847

That's the best you have? Really? Toppest of keks m8.

>WAAAH HE ISN'T SYMPATHETIC TO WOMEN HE MUST BE A FAGGOT

Stop being so homophobic kek
>>
>>37901846
No penis in vag sex, but I've blown only those two. No anal either, I don't want to do that at this point in time
>>
Is this you? Just let me know if it is, please.
>>
>>37901868
/r9k/ is the alt-/lgbt/
I hate saying it, but you're living proof.
>>
>>37901840
Yeah I do. Why do you ask?
>>
>>37901851

>Six months later I was back on the cock train

Typical roastie. You aren't a "fembot", get the fuck out. I'm surprised you waited that long.
>>
>>37901851
I love how tender fembots are, it's like talking to a little kid. Not in a bad way, you just want to pick them up off their feet and dust them off and give them a big hug and headpat.

>>37901875
So you've blown guys but never had PIV sex?
>>
>>37901875
If you were cute, I could be your rebound
Girls like you with principles are very hard to find
>>
>>37901881
Hello, it's meeeeee. I've forgoootten how it's feelllt to have thenskdkebnwkdgj
>>
>>37901886

Your attempts at one-upping me are as pitiful as your blemished face
>>
File: hard-gay-come-at-me-bro-1[1].jpg (163KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
hard-gay-come-at-me-bro-1[1].jpg
163KB, 612x792px
>>37901868
desu the most vitriolic misogynists ive met irl with enough balls to say shit to women's faces are fags. no joke.
also i like saying hard gay
>>
>>37897617
Seriously. Is this you.
>>
>>37901903
I've only slept with two guys.
>>
>>37901909
If I'm cute? Are you cute? Show me
>>
>>37901918
your underagedness shows with your language
>>
>>37901922

Dicks disgust me just as much as women do. I have to admit it is rather unfortunate for me that I still love vaginas, but can't stand the vapid personalities they're attached to.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>37901894
>Why do you ask?
Just wanted to know from witch part of the continent you are
>>
Why are girls such sluts? Why can't they stick to one guy? I'm a one girl guy, why can't you be a one guy girl?
>>
>>37901956
Sounds like you could use a trap
>>
File: the rules.png (84KB, 270x452px) Image search: [Google]
the rules.png
84KB, 270x452px
>>37901937
haha I can tell where your mind is going
I am, but I can't show you. Pic related
>>
>>37901943

That was pathetic. If that's the best you have to offer at this point, I have already won.

I appreciate that you lasted this long. Basking in roastie tears is an enlightening and euphoric experience. It's addictive. I just can't stop putting you bitches down.
>>
>>37901962
Oh yeah I'm from usa. It's pretty nice here.
>>
File: drew.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
drew.gif
1MB, 195x229px
All I want is a nice girl to talk to that isn't boring holy fuck why are you all so boring please just talk to me without being boring
>>
>>37901971

Sounds like you could use some reading comprehension

>dicks disgust me
>>
>>37901978
whatever, if you were trying to get sex, I have news for you
I am a man and I am going to buy a burger now
>>
>>37901974
Oh yeah yeah. Sorry, I forgot about that
>>
>>37901956
dude, imma be real with you. i was a man hater as a teen myself. hopefully you'll grow out of it and realise people dont owe you shit and you dont owe shit to people. the golden rule is really the only way to go kiddo.
>>
>>37901963

Why eat only one apple when you can have the whole orchard?

Standards and responsibilities for women are all but gone. There are no consequences for selfish actions, only reward.

Modern women are ruined, and our species as a whole is doomed.
>>
>>37901993
what kind of burger?
>>
>>37901990
I like to think that I am not boring, but I probably am
>>
>>37902031
Wanna be my friend?
What's your discord? Or email? I'll add you up. We can be friends
>>
roasties, would any of you actually do porn?
>>
>>37901989
Which state?

Not an original comment
>>
>>37901993

>I was only pretending to be retarded

is you

>>37902007

I'm 28 and I have most likely been in more relationships and had more sex than you. All of this vitriol and woman-hate comes from a very special place. Every single cunt I've had the displeasure of being with always promised they were "different" from the last girl I had been with, and every single fucking one of them ended up being exactly that same vapid, selfish slut.
>>
>>37902006
It's fine.

I wanted to try out a relationship where I was unequivocally the dominant partner. I think it would work out a lot better than the wishy washy stuff I've been through thus far.
I would expect you to follow my lead
>>
>>37902028
the exclusive 24-hour america burger
i like that you're a skeptic
I appeared to you in a vision in a cave
you were just a child then
you still do not believe, but it was me you idiot
>>
It is you, isn't it?
>>
>>37900617
i dont even care anymore anon. yesterday i checked a thread where the OP asked virgins to tell about the time they came close to losing it, now i wasnt expecting much, but it was full of:
>my gf only gives me blowjobs and i eat her out xDD
>i went to a party and a girl sucked me off but we didnt bang haha
and so on. now are these idiots more worthy of the robot name than the vapid attention whore sluts in this thread? no. r9k belongs to the normies now, and i urge every robot not to contribute to anything to this board. let the normies turn it into reddit relationship mixed with b. we all know thats all they are capable of with their boring and unoriginal personalities
>>
>>37902057
as i read your post i smelled a rancid fart. i'm going to take that as a sign and not speak to you.
>>37902052
>im 32
if youve been in that many failed relationships the common factor in them would be yourself.
i thought men took responsibility for their lives and actions? could you not be picking appropriate mates for yourself?
>>
>>37898120
>>37898301
>>37901932

You just got baited faggots.

Originally
>>
>>37902045
I am new to discord so sorry if this is wrong but it's IamGroot #8670
>>
>>37902120
you are what you perceive, you rancid fart,
>>
>>37902053

You should probably just go butch lesbian and find a submissive lesbian, because even the weakest of men still ultimately want to be the dominant partner.

Conversely you could just kill yourself. I love telling you smelly cunts to do that. Please do it. You are an abberation of nature.
>>
I just want to date a fembot who is into giving head but doesn't expect me to return the favor.

Can't stand eating pussy. Yuck.
>>
>>37902053
Sounds good to me, I don't like deciding things, it's too stressful and I worry if the guy like it
>>
>>37902157
so if i look at a tree for long enough ill become a tree?
>creationists:1
>darwinists:0
>>
Who 28+ year old femanon here?

It seems like there aren't that many of you.
>>
>>37902194
joke is on you, I'm a creationist
>>
>>37902128
I really hope so, but not strictly for my sake.
>>
>>37902120

>I thought men took responsibility for their lives and actions?

Yeah, unlike cunts. Top kek. I suppose I'm the reason all these vapid skanks cheated on me and stole from me too right? And has nothing to do with the fact that on the whole, modern women are trash?

Get fucked you retarded roastie.

Also:

>im 32

You're an unmarried washed up slut past her prime wondering where "all the good men have gone" while you were off riding the cock carousel and now that you can feel the clock ticking, you're desperately trying to find a provider. You should avoid hypocrisy, and your original statement to me about taking responsibility is hypocrisy at its finest. Take a razorblade and run it down the lengths of both arms.
>>
>>37902120
Wait you're 32? 30 year old guy here. I never meet anyone around my age on this shithole.

Wanna chat?
>>
>>37902229
Sorry there, I don't believe there are any
>>
>>37902239
that was the point. a darwinist wouldnt think a person would transform into a tree.
the joke was on you this whole time.
go eat that fucking burger. let me know if it smells like farts or other fart related things happen.
>>37902255
lol, i have a good man rn and i have never wanted kids.
again, you chose these women, correct? so you chose wrong. self fulfilling prophecies are a thing. good luck getting to a place where you can have a healthy relationship with women.
>>37902280
itt? i'm about to fall asleep finally desu what do you want to speak about?
>>
>>37898442
Are people simply just mean?
Who are you? Who am I?
>>
>>37902319
>itt? i'm about to fall asleep finally desu what do you want to speak about?

You.

[email protected]
>>
>>37902343
i dont have throw away emails anymore. sorry dude.
>>
What the fuck is life actually, my dude.
>>
>>37902319
it smells like you're a retard
>>
File: 20170623_080721.png (67KB, 408x292px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_080721.png
67KB, 408x292px
Any anonette interested in digital art or philosophy maybe?
I'd be glad having someone to lose myself in as we get to know eachother. Talking for hours without notice was always such a bliss and I would very much like to spark that closure with someone once more. For convenience sake I ask for european timezones, it's a pain to grow fond of one another and not be able to share whiles as much as we'd like.
>>
>>37902319
>oh I don't know if I want my boyfriend to pound me tonight or Chad
how about you pound yourself with a shotgun to the temple you fucking whore
>>
>>37902319

>It's all your fault you couldn't tell these women were deceitful, selfish cunts

It's always the man's fault in your pitiful little mind, isn't it?

>Implying I'm not over the lesser sex at this point and living the good life spending my money on me and me alone

You're not worth it. Any inkling of an idea that you are is just childhood indoctrination to the contrary. You are literally a waste of resources in every sense of the word and your only biological purpose is to produce more children, failing that, you are completely and utterly worthless. You demand special treatment and behave in an infantile, vindictive manner when you do not get your way. The only thing that you have to offer to men is a moist hole between your legs that they are biologically programmed to want to stick their dick in. All of that said, you greatly overestimate your value as an individual.

I am not being ironic: kill yourself. You are fucking worthless.

>>37902343

She supposedly "has a man" already, you pathetic beta. Take the advice I offered her above, and kill yourself.
>>
>>37902319
>lol, i have a good man ___rn and i have never wanted kids.___

If this really, really is you - all I can say is I picked a weird time to jump on a board I never come on.
>>
>>37902507
>She supposedly "has a man" already, you pathetic beta.
>when a literal KHV unironically calls you this
>>
>>37902563

>When a man who has fucked more women than you have fingers unironically calls you this

Fixed that for you. You're still a pathetic beta for trying to hook up with some retarded 32 year old roastie on the Internet. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1458086449982.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458086449982.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
WOMEN DO NOT BELONG ON 4CHAN

GET YOUR OWN SPACE YOU FUCKIN STACY'S
>>
>>37902589
>roastie on the internet

Not that guy but there's no shame in this.

There are hundreds of 4channers who have met and fucked on here. Especially /r9k/. I lost my virginity to a fembot.
>>
>>37902507

savage

this comment is not originally original oregano bugaloo
>>
>>37902603
Now that this has gotten out of the way, let me reveal the truth.
There are no fembots. Just traps and gay apologists.
Run.
>>
>>37902589
lol, no one buys that you faggot. bitter men do not get women, end of discussion.
>>
>>37902644

Good for you anon. Keep in mind that none of them are relationship material, no matter how convincing the act may be at the time.
>>
>>37902696

End of discussion, says who? You?

I'm bitter because I've had so much poon, you pitiful little pimple. Every single one of the cunts I thought was "relationship material" was anything but. I've been with enough different women to know that deep down, they are all the same, and any differences are superficial and only superficial. You sound like a retarded roastie anyway trying to appeal to authority where you have absolutely none.

I guess you're right in the sense that I don't get any women now, because I do not fucking want them. They are a perpetual drain on the wallet, and an even worse drain on the soul.
>>
ABOUT TIME FOR BED AROUND HERE AMIRITE SENPAI
>>
What in the fuck are the goddamned odds, man. You have no idea how low they are. I never come on 4chan.
>>
It's not like I didn't know the majority of the way you felt anyway. It's just weird reading things on 4chan fucking randomly as hell. The divine comedy might just be real.
>>
Self-fulfilling prophecies are indeed a thing, my dear lady.

Goodnight.
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.