[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reddit spacing meme is catching on >people now deliberately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1497914528044.jpg (15KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1497914528044.jpg
15KB, 255x255px
>reddit spacing meme is catching on

>people now deliberately crafting their posts to have no spacing

fuck this gay earth
>>
File: nagatoro.png (192KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
>>37897308
What the- is that your post? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that stupid thing? That post is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
all lower case with minimal punctuation is patrician posting
>>
>>37897308
I was a redditor but I never reddit-spaced anything I just let it all be a big block of text, especially since I never had much to say on that dumb website other than "thanks for uploading!"

But on other websites or platforms or even while writing with a pen and paper I always left a line break between each line. It's just cleaner and neater that way.

Now I "reddit-space" even more, on purpose, to made dumb frogposters mad.
>>
>>37897308
I have never seen anyone complain about this, if you care about this whatsoever then you're a faggot, support or not.
>>
>>37897429
It's funny because you'd have to be a closeted redditor to even know what reddit-spacing is.

It's like people who like to make fun of hebefophiles or however you spell it.
>>
It's a pretty funny meme. Call normal 4chan post formatting reddit posting and watch as everything becomes a wall of text. All the redditors try to disguise their presence, but it's actually a dead giveaway.
>>
>>37897478
I had never considered that, your comparison also made me kek.
>>
>>37897308
I'm not even a redditor I just think that text spacing looks neat and organized and it's my preffered way to type
>>
File: 1461697070611.gif (216KB, 180x180px)
1461697070611.gif
216KB, 180x180px
>people now deliberately crafting their posts to have as many spaces as possible
>>
I "reddit space" because the reply box in both Clover and my 4chanX quick reply box is so tiny it makes it look like I'm writing a wall of text and so I have to break it up prematurely. Its been my habit since using 4chanX and OneeChan and Clover on my tablet. Heres what it looks like on clover, see pic related, you can see that you are starved for space in such a confined space and already it gives you the impression that you need a line break.

Yet when you do so and and post in the thread and see your post laid out in full it looks odd because the line break came too early while in the reply window it looks like a wall of text without the line breaks, hence why I get accused of "reddit spacing" and why people are calling it out because so many others use Clover or 4chanX or regular quick reply and may have smaller reply windows and cant or are too lazy to enlarge them for every post they type out, reddit spacing is also just a meme buzzword now to deflect attention when an anon is losing the argument.

Look back at old 4chan screencaps from 2007 or earlier, look at archives from 2011, 2012 etc you will see "reddit spacing" in use too, maybe not as often but still there.

Anyone else? In clover or 4chanX/Oneechan that do the same shit?
>>
>>37897308
I've literally never made a reddit post but i space like that because you can't properly indent paragraphs here
>>
>>37897308
Idontknowwhatthefuckyou'retalkingaboutdesuredditisgayimnotfromthere.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.