[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to raise a child

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: 1497442420354.jpg (190KB, 1000x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1497442420354.jpg
190KB, 1000x1070px
Does anyone else here feel that their parental instincts have awakened?
Roasties can get pregnant using sperm donations but we can't. Only thing we can do is adopt.
But normies today won't let us adopt a kid will they?
I just want to raise a child with unconditional love.
>>
so are you a gay guy that wants to raise a kid?
>>
>>37897092
R u talking as an single guy?
>>
>>37897092
ask another guy who wants to raise a child to have gay marriage with you

adopt a baby girl or boy
>>
>>37897092
>I want to raise a child
>posts picture of cute young boy right before he gets his anal cherry ripped apart by daddy's dick

you're not eligible
>>
>>37897092
single men can adopt provided you have a good income and can provide a nice life for the child

They are literally looking to give these kids away why the fuck do people think single father's can't adopt

Don't act creepy for 1 fucking day and you can adopt a kid
>>
>>37897252
I'm not creepy or anything. But I am afraid that feminists are gonna sabotage it.
>>
File: 1496924639675.jpg (188KB, 575x882px) Image search: [Google]
1496924639675.jpg
188KB, 575x882px
>>37897234
Yukari isn't a boy anon. She's a highschool girl.
>>
>>37897092
Clone yourself with a duplicated X chromosome.
>>
I wanna have a daughter but if she doesn't have a mother to teach her how to be a woman I will just turn her in to a fembot :(
>>
>>37897275
>I'm not creepy or anything. But I am afraid that feminists are gonna sabotage it.

Maybe you are too fucking retarded to adopt anon

feminists aren't going to "sabotage" your attempts at adopting a kid

If you want to adopt then look into it and do it.

You have to make good income and live in a semi nice and safe area though, adoption agencies look at your quality of life and the kind of room you've put together for the child and shit like that, whether or not you can cook and stuff might matter as well
>>
>>37897319
What kind of income?
Damn that's annoying. I don't have a job right now but I live with my parents. I was thinking about a couple of years down the line.
>>
>>37897252
This. I just got my acceptance letter and email from AFTH after applying 5 or 6 other places. It took a long time but it's damn worth the wait.

As for my stats to get a general idea of the requirements, I have a functional family with 2 parents and a sister who is married. I have no criminal records and have always paid my taxes on time. I make a decent amount of money, enough to support a family and also live in a relatively safe neighborhood. The letter says I need to attend required training for nursing and taking care of the child but that shouldn't be a problem.

As long as you're not mental or actually retarded, and have a stable income, you should be able to adopt a child, boy or girl.
>>
>>37897352
Are you a robot or a normie?
Would you like to adopt a girl or a boy?
Wouldn't a boy be better because you wouldn't know how to teach a girl to be a girl?
>>
>>37897393
I am a robot. I still am a virgin. I'm 31 years old. I preferably want to adopt one boy, one girl, but at this point, I'm more than willing to accept whoever the foundation gives me.

I think on the contrary, a boy would be worse because look how much of a failure I am now, asides from having a stable job. At least for a girl, I can learn to set things straight from the get go as I have no prior knowledge or bias towards raising a girl.
>>
>>37897305
>>37897393
do you think women are a different species or some shit? Ask the mother's of girls in her class, or even teachers, there's plenty of resources

That's such a bizarre reason to not adopt a girl, because you can't help her with some aspect that makes up 0.01% of her life like putting on a tampon or something
>>
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but robots cannot adopt and raise children. If you want something similar though, the best place to look into would be slaves and child trafficking.
>>
>>37897092
You have unrealistic expectations of parenting due to anime and maybe babysitting your nieces or cousins sometimes.
>>
>>37897458
>do you think women are a different species or some shit?

No, but the clearly teaches the kid different things than the dad
>>
>>37897468
This. There's the idealized fantasy of being responsible for a child and then there's actually having a child. Real children are nothing anime shows them anon.
>>
>>37897463
We're robots but we're still human beings.
We want to be parents. It's an instinct.
No roastie wants us so we have to do it ourselves

>>37897432
Are you getting a baby or a kid?
And what race will it be?
>>
File: lgoku muslime.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lgoku muslime.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>37897549
A kid makes you feel important. It makes you feel like you're taking care of another being. That kid will love you and treat you like a father and mother and seek protection from the world in your care.
How is that not great?
>>
>>37897092
Marry a single mom. Yes yes people will call you cuck on 4chan etc but it might be your only chance.
>>
It's another episode of anon watches too much anime.
>>
File: 1495916989242.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495916989242.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>37897718
Absolutely not.
I won't be a cuck.
>>
>>37897559
I did say baby but most likely it won't get accepted.
The race will be Asian because I am a chink myself.
>>
>>37897743
Normies might get the desire from watching friends around them having children. But robots not having friends don't, so perhaps their desires is awakened by anime? I don't see the problem is that. Would it have made a difference if it was a book?
>>
File: 1473488138724.jpg (521KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473488138724.jpg
521KB, 800x800px
Reminder that kids are the same irl like they are in anime.
>>
>>37897774
So probably a Vietnamese kid right?
How long till you're given one? How hard was it to get this spot?
I heard it's nearly impossible for single males.
>>
Do you get to choose gender/race/age? Race makes sense, but doesn't choosing a girl come off as creepy? I just want a cute Yotsuba.
>>
>>37897092
Anon, have you ever had a pet? Before deciding to care for another human being you should practice. Who knows? Maybe you'll be so attached to it you'll abandon the whole adoption endeavor all together.
>>
File: 1478985848850.jpg (59KB, 444x783px) Image search: [Google]
1478985848850.jpg
59KB, 444x783px
>>37897092
i wanna be a mommy(male) and get pregnant with lots of my daddy bfs children
but that will never happen u.u
it gnaws at me everyday
adopting isnt the same...

the worst is that my parents were cold and distant and mean to me so i want to raise a kid because it would feel redeming to treat them well unlike my parents who treated me poorly...
>>
>>37897865
I'm hoping for the same nationality but it doesn't really matter too much at this point. Either way, I'll raise him/her American.
I just got my letter yesterday and I have to come in soon so I'm not too sure how long until I actually get the child.
As for how hard it was, I tried about 6 other places before finally getting an acceptance letter and that's already been 6 months now.
I probably got lucky because of my race, my income, and my family history (parents don't have divorce, sister married, etc).
>>
>>37897901
Yes I've had a lot of pets when I was younger. I wouldn't say I have a good track record with them many of them died to disease.
I don't want to care for animals anymore. It feels bad to waste resources on creatures that aren't human when there's kids starving and being abused in orphanages.
>>
File: 1485078856166.jpg (105KB, 492x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485078856166.jpg
105KB, 492x720px
>>37897978
What kind of race is a redflag?
I'm a brown guy.
>>
File: 1497851109505.png (503KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1497851109505.png
503KB, 1013x1072px
If your child ends up with gender dysphoria, are you supposed to put it on HRT?
Can you raise your child religious?
>>
>>37898299
people like you shouldn't adopt sorry
>>
File: 1497762279113.jpg (34KB, 320x323px) Image search: [Google]
1497762279113.jpg
34KB, 320x323px
>>37898334
What's wrong with people like me?
You just have to be prepared for everything.
If the child you have will have issues you have to address them.
The child doesn't have your genes so the problems could be ones that you didn't have yourself.
>>
File: 1497900267558.jpg (100KB, 655x669px) Image search: [Google]
1497900267558.jpg
100KB, 655x669px
Is it against Jewish interests if I adopt a child?
>>
>>37898028
Everything's my speculation. Most likely, race matters the least. The one that really matters is whether you have a functional family and if you were born in a good neighborhood with great parents and whatnot.

You can be black and live in one of the good neighborhood, with both parents living together with a stable income throughout their lives. It's just that race can be a good indicator because it often correlates with the factors aforementioned in population demographics.
>>
>>37898391
I ain't the type to lecture others to how to raise their children. But for the trans issue, I'd let them go on HRT if they want to, because it doesn't hurt others, and it would greatly improve their mental health. Discussions and debates about gender and trans people is all nice and good, but if my kid has dysphoria, I'd let them fix it (the only way right now is transitioning, no way to make them feel cis), because people with prolonged unfixed dysphoria have a very high of an heroing. I may have my own views on defining men and women, but I'd never put those things above my child being alive and happy (without harming others of course).

Tho I'd only let them get HRT in about the mid-teens maybe, because they need to be at least a certain age to consent. But it can't be delayed into adulthood, because the earlier they go on hormones, the more "passable'" they are, and the vast majority don't regret transitioning.

That said, trans people make up like 0.3-0.5% of the population so you don't really have to worry so much about your kid being trans. If nothing, i'd be more worried about drugs considering the current epidemic.
>>
i sort of feel the same way as this anon>>37897234

not that you can't become capable but this site does ruin you and it's hard to be genuinely normal after seeing cp tier shit and being a parent
>>
>>37898640
>it would greatly improve their mental health

Nope. Check the suicide stats. If anything the percentage of an heros goes UP after chemical fiddling.
>>
>>37898679
Nope. That meme is prevalent, I am seriously annoyed however. It is misquoted from a study which found that suicide rates amongst post-op is higher /than the general population/. Comparing with pre-op trans was out of that study's scope.

"Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group."
>>
>>37898678
That's kind of harsh of you.
We might be a little fugged in the head but it's just because we don't have many responsibilities and we're sort of edgy.
>>
>>37898758
If you need a stats on pre-op vs post-op, I'll admit research into that is lacking. But here's one on trans people in Ontario

>"Among trans Ontarians, 35.1 % seriously considered, and 11.2 % attempted, suicide in the past year. Social support, reduced transphobia, and having any personal identification documents changed to an appropriate sex designation were associated with large relative and absolute reductions in suicide risk"
>"Finally, we found that among those reporting a need to medically transition through hormones and/or surgeries, suicidality was substantially reduced among those who had completed a medical transition (this involved varying procedures based on personal needs)"

Cant link without getting flag as spam by the filter but you can find it yourself
>>
>>37897092
They do a heavy background check on you. This includes pulling any files letter agencies might have on you. If you're on any watch list which you probably are because you seem like a pedophile, you will be denied.
>>
>>37897092
I want to get women pregnant and abandon them. I have no interest in raising kids just lots of unprotected sex with no regard to the consequences
>>
>>37898986
If I use 4chan I will be denied?
That's evil.
I'm not on a watch list and I'm not American.
>>
>>37899041
I'll be happy to raise a child that you and your one night stand partner left for dead.
Of course that child might look for you when it grows up but I will teach it to hate chads and stacies
>>
>>37897092
Can you go back in time and be my father?
>>
>>37897092
>wanting to raise a fucking normie

think before you act
>>
>>37899603
I wish.

>>37899626
It won't be a normie. I want to make them better. Maybe having a child will also push me to being a better human being that the kid can be proud of and see as a role model.
>>
I have two daughters. it's no picnic.as a matter of fact im on the floor of my older daughter's room so she can fall asleep while my wife walks around trying to gget my younger daughter to stop crying.

I have next to no personal time, and what folks like op don't get is that thete's no break. you get woken up by the kids and they keep eating your attention until they go to sleep. there is no weekend or off day.
>>
How easy would it be to adopt a 13-17 year old girl and groom her into being my wife? I'm a 25 year old KHV with a good job living in a nice big house in a gated neighborhood. Do I have to be a certain age to adopt?
>>
>>37900222
its cretins like you who make me wish we went into a nuclear world war.
>>
>>37900202
But it's worth it right?
You're enjoying taking care of them. They need you and they love you.
>>
>>37900222
>i want to rape a teenager
>>
>>37900300
a fully developed 16 or 17 year old is an adult in my eyes.
>>
>>37900222
>adopting a grown woman
it's called marriage you idiot
>>
>>37900222
You're not supposed to marry your adopted kid.
That's mess with their brain.
>>
>>37900222
>literal Usagi Drop
stop
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.