[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board only fuels my depression and negativity. I thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1493280101387.png (721KB, 500x954px) Image search: [Google]
1493280101387.png
721KB, 500x954px
This board only fuels my depression and negativity.
I thought you guys were my only friends but my therapist told me you don't want me to succeed and you were actually very bad people.
>>
>>37896793
Your therapist is right.
>>
>>37896793
Your therapist is a normie and will never understand you like we do.
>>
>>37896818
this.
Now leave ! LEAVE !
>>
This board is a shit hole full of sick disgusting scum bags. >>>/adv/
>>
>>37896793
/r9k/ used to be all right, but then the mods got lazy and stopped banning people for mootblox or oregano crap and it was all downhill from there
run lad
>>
>>37896840
I wish that I could leave. Is there some sort of binding curse to keep people here?
>>
This board, like so many other shitholes on the internet, has a culture of celbrating failure.

It's part of a larger problem of this generation where people who are successful, well adjusted, and traditional are looked down upon as "privileged", "chads", "jocks". While people who are at the bottom are raised up and praised as being "oppressed", "underdogs", "brave victims".

When a culture starts viewing the successful with distrust and the failures with admiration, then what do you think is going to happen? Everything is going to collapse. This is why this generation is fucked.
>>
>>37896919
>implying a significant amount of people use this board to affect an entire generation
>>
>>37896793
yep i was knida broke when i found this site, and it finished me off. Leave before it s too late. Stop wallowing in self pity like all of us. Get on your feets again.

I wish you a long and happy life brother.
>>
>>37896793
>This board only fuels my depression and negativity.
Probably but once you leave you'll realize that you're no better off and the only change is that you have more freetime. If leaving this board somehow suddenly makes your life better then you were never a robot, you were just a normie in a slump who came here to try and make yourself feel better.
>>
>>37896793
I like to think of /r9k/ as an intense trial of the worst of people's imaginations. If you can find the strength to get through to the other side of the void, you'll find that behind that giant wall of destructive psyops lies the power to control yourself and others.
>>
>>37896919
>When a culture starts viewing the successful with distrust and the failures with admiration

this is only possible when a system is fundamentally broken and exploited

fix the leaks or build a new boat
>>
File: 1432993843809.jpg (257KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
1432993843809.jpg
257KB, 700x906px
Quit trying to fight it, Anon.

There's no escape.
>>
>>37896793
>my therapist told me you don't want me to succeed and you were actually very bad people

Then your therapist sucks, brah.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.