[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who feels this feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1454875088397.jpg (147KB, 900x713px) Image search: [Google]
1454875088397.jpg
147KB, 900x713px
I want to go home. I don't even know what that means, because I'm already at home, but the thought is so intrusive that I can't help but keep saying it.
>>
>>37896107
Perhaps you want to find some settled place, maybe a society, a garden, or a tower block, where you can affirm a gentle and lasting life. A home is your land but not your conquest.
>>
File: IMG_1751.jpg (58KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1751.jpg
58KB, 469x469px
>>37896107
You're hearing the call of the void OP. I hear it too. It's time to go home my friend, we're all going home.
>>
>>37896107
I was feeling that feel my whole life, ran away a few times as a teen, later as an adult decided fuck it and moved across the country. Feels better but I still have my problems, minus the constant urge to flee. Some places in the world just suck.
>>
File: 1444940721021.png (201KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444940721021.png
201KB, 620x387px
I want to live in a nice comfy house in a lot of land out in a rural area with no people for miles.
>>
I have this feel all the time idk why
>>
>>37896107
you might call it saudade', anon
>>
>>37896107
I think when we think that, we really want our own place to call "home".
>>
Hiraeth: a longing for a home you can't return to, or one that was never yours. not necessarily a house, but a homely feeling such as love.
>>
File: 1497561967448.jpg (338KB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497561967448.jpg
338KB, 1277x1920px
I strongly feel this feel.
It's kinda weird to explain but I always feel like there's some kind of place out there where I'll feel like I belong even though I was never there.
It's really tiresome to always feel out of place, I'll just run away when I get enough money to leave this hell.
>>
Home was never a place for me, but I time. When I say that I want to go home, I really mean that I want to go back.
>>
>>37896107
OP, home is where the heart is.
>>
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
>>
Home is gone and it's never coming back. Normies leave one home and make a new one, maybe multiple times, as they move through life. They live and die in the comfort of their homes. We don't. We stay and watch our only home decay and rot until nothing is left, then we either continue to fester inside its corpse or wander aimlessly through an awful alien world until we find nothing and die.
>>
>>37898324
Post-robothood is looking at your house and deciding that you like it, despite what everyone thinks. You knock down the walls, sand them down, give them a thick coat of polish, and re-erect them with preinstalled dual-pane windows for good insulation.
>>
>>37896107
I tell myself this almost daily OP and it finally struck me, after all these years i finally realized what i was really trying to tell myself.

I wish i was dead.
>>
I know your feel OP, whenever I look at pictures of forests I feel as though I belong there and not here. I feel as though I belong anywhere but here.
>>
File: rember.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rember.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>37896107
Shit, that's deep.

Kinda make me sad.
>>
>>37900035
I want to put this on /f/ and put bittersweet FF7 music behind it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.