[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are liberal women so much more interesting than conservative

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 47

File: 29819189.jpg (372KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
29819189.jpg
372KB, 900x720px
Why are liberal women so much more interesting than conservative women?
>>
>>37894882
>what do you mean interesting?
more stories about sucking lots of dicks
>>
They're not. I would kill for any woman who could see through the left's propaganda and rejected it. Even if we don't match as bf and gf I would befriend a person like in a heartbeat.
>>
File: zjtz.jpg (77KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
zjtz.jpg
77KB, 564x705px
>>37894836
I noticed this too.

Even self described feminist women are more interesting to me.
>>
>>37894836
Is Rose conservative or liberal ??
>>
Because conservatives are terrified of everything that's new and different. And I'd say that they're even less capable of thinking for themselves, though honestly it's hard to see through all this propaganda.
>>
>>37894836
>women
>interesting

Spoken like a true underage virgin fag. Spend enough time with them after having sex with them and you'll realize how brutally boring they are
>>
>>37894960
Yeah I see this too, I'm more likely to have a intellectually stimulating conversation with a none-extreme feminist than with a conservative woman
>>
>>37894836
Only slightly leftist women that reject the far left are any good desu.
>>
>>37895000
>he still thinks women have legitimate political beliefs

Only ugly women like Ayn Rand share any sincere ones and even then they're just intermediate
>>
>>37895056
>how brutally boring they are
example ?
>>
>>37894836
Giganto normo non virgin reporting in. I've dated both conservative and liberal women. Both are fucking boring people, there's nothing interesting about them. They both like the same normie crap because they want to fit into the status quo. Even "alternative" girls are boring, if you can even consider alternative culture to be a thing anymore. I can talk for hours to my loser friend about my hobbies and he can contribute an equal amount of content. A woman will at best shut up and listen to my autistic rants with no valuable input aside from agreeing with me, and at worst ignore/laugh at my autism. The benefit of dating conservicuck women is that you won't be getting annoyed by their views nearly as much as dating a libcuck and visa versa depending on your personal set of beliefs.

Also your flavor of the month 3d roastie that you posted is just as boring as the women I've dated. Blow me faggot.
>>
>>37895000
>I'm not like the other girls xD

Yeah man. Liberal girls are so unique for copying whatever is trending on tumblr.
>>
*gets cheated on*
*gets an STD*
wow so interesting, my life truly has been #enriched
>>
>>37894836
Gentle house wife types are docile and tame while liberalism tends to favor women who can think for themselves.

I almost believe this but it's basically bullshit that might get a dumb person on /pol/ mad.
>>
>>37895102
Women are generally less interested in politics than men, but there are women with sincere and even extremist political beliefs. Now quit that silly sexist bullshit, anon. This isn't /pol/ and nobody's impressed with your preteen edge.
>>
>>37894836
orregano
>>
>>37895000
Conservative here, fuck off with your strawmen.
>>
>>37895000
AYO HOL UP bruh 100 100 XD XD

>SHE AIN'T SUCK MUHFUCKN BLACK COCK

Please, you'll love it! Embrace your sexuality and SUCK BLACK COCKS YOU STUPID GOY SCUMBAG
>>
File: 1496872013426.jpg (97KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496872013426.jpg
97KB, 768x1024px
Both are uninteresting. Women(people in general) who need an ideology to identify who they are as a person are useless, boring drones.
>>
>>37895257
the 4chanz b3l0ngs to the edgy t33ns so FUCK OFF GRAMPS >:^(
>>
>>37895186
Rose is cool and her following stems from like 2012, normalfag.
>>
>>37895288
You stole my dubs you stupid cocksucker.
>>
>>37895264
conservative

adjective
averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values.
"they were very conservative in their outlook"
synonyms: traditionalist, traditional, conventional, orthodox, stable, old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool, unchanging, hidebound; More
(in a political context) favouring free enterprise, private ownership, and socially conservative ideas.
synonyms: right-wing, reactionary, traditionalist, unprogressive, establishmentarian, blimpish; More
noun
a person who is averse to change and holds traditional values.
"he remains a conservative in constitutional matters"
synonyms: right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard; More
a supporter or member of the Conservative Party of Great Britain or a similar party elsewhere.

It's not a strawman. It's quite literally the definition of conservatism: averse to change.
>>37895269
Are you trying to communicate or something?
>>
File: 1498095605726.png (60KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498095605726.png
60KB, 554x400px
>>37895327
And I'll steal them again you niglet.
>>
hi every1 im new!!!!!!!! holds up wine glass my name is Giuseppe but u can call me b1G PiZzA m4n!!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very italian!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet italian ppl like me _... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 m4ke spaghetti w/ my mum (im neet if u dont like it deal w/it) its part of our culture!!! bcuz its SOOOOO nice!!!!!! shes italian 2 of course but i want 2 meet more italian n' international ppl =) like they say MAMMA MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <---- me bein italian again ^____^ hehe.... chao!!!!!!
>>
>>37895337
Thanks for the copy-paste dictionary definition of the word 'conservative' you unoriginal brainless NPC.
>>
>>37895091
those are no good.
>>
Total conservative over here. Would still take a liberal over a conservative.
>>
>>37895261
Oh, hello sir, I did not le see you there! :^) You may notice that I am displaying (proudly, mind you) a RedditR Gold card, which I received from my Home at Reddit, or more precisely, from another fine upstanding member of the fine community that we like to call "The Narwhal Bacon HQR" or more fondly or "commonly" known to the layman as RedditR.

I decided to step out of my "zone" to observe you, here, on this website - and I suppose you are looking at me and asking yourself how you could possibly strive to reach a level of satisfaction and excellence as I have? I am here to give you a few pointers - they are free and of no charge to you sir, but I would appreciate an upvote and/or a recommendation on your blog or a linkback on your FacebookR page to let everyone know where you learned this information... the internet after all does have a polite code of conduct (although some choose not to obey it...)

So first of all and the most obvious, is to discard any ridiculous notions of religion or belief in any sort of supreme being. We like to call that the "Flying Spaghetti Monster" because the idea that there could be any entity that exists in the universe beside ourselves and the (likely millions) of alien life that all started from gases and star dust, is absolutely ludicrous.

Now that you have your silly little brain cleared out, it's time to enlighten yourself with some real knowledge. Go to RedditR and spend at least a month, full days, 8+ hours per day and just "lurk" in r/atheism. Lurking means you will READ but not type anything. You are not ready to type anything yet and if you input your commentary it will just "dirty" up the threads.

once you have a bit of a grasp on what it means to embrace reality and the concept of acknowledging that you are random worthless being and it does not matter if you live or die, keep studying RedditR and you will feel a tingly, free feeling. that is Euphoria! Keep up the hard work and I'll see you on the boards.
>>
>>37895091
those are trash anonnnnn
>>
>>37895367
Excellent argument, friend. It really nailed why you think the opposite of what I've said.
>>
File: 1492153847103.jpg (43KB, 477x421px) Image search: [Google]
1492153847103.jpg
43KB, 477x421px
Eh, I'd rather have a girl that accepts being a basic bitch and moving on with life than a girl that tries to pretend she isn't for a decade plus.
>>
>>37895118
Women are incapable of sharing any deep thoughts since they are programmed with expressing with their emotions instead
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
hai guiz lmao iz dis the 4chan plaec ive been hereing about??

came here from '4chan Dank Meme Compilations TM' xD
>>
File: 146068587654655.png (616KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
146068587654655.png
616KB, 1280x722px
>>37895326
>butthurt orbiter has an opinion
adorable
>>
File: !!!.jpg (66KB, 621x703px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.jpg
66KB, 621x703px
YEAH I WATCH ANIME SO THE FUCK WHAT FAGGOT I BET I HAVE A HIGHER TEST LEVEL THAN ALL OF YOU BETA MAILS HERE COMBINDEDE OK
>>
File: 1491721423799.jpg (89KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491721423799.jpg
89KB, 705x960px
>>37895186
I don't know desu I am a nonvirgin and my first gf was a qt girl from a small village here in yurop and other one was a goth chick. Then I have also dated a definitely conservative girl, a big city liberal girl once and couple of normie instagram girls.

Out of all of them, I found the goth chick to be most fucked up, but also most interesting to talk to. She was kinda extroverted and little annoying but at the same time, I found her little quirks and reactions to be interesting. She also had a bit sense of humor.

This is all old news though, haven't been dating anyone for 5 years now because I went through some severe panic attacks and depression and then a bout of alcoholism from which I am only now slowly recovering from. Actually, I am pretty OK by now, mentally wise, might hit the dating scene soon.

My word of advice is that no matter if left or right, any girl too much into politics will be too retarded to try and date. I think if girl shows with her fashion that she has a creative spirit, it's nice. I am personally really into style like this >>37894960 but then again, if she is past 21 and still looks like this, I suspect she's a druggie or SJW or something.
>>
uhhh muhfuknn uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uh uh uhhh uh uhhh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uhhh uhhhhh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uhh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uhh uhhhhh uh uh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uh uhh uhhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uhh uhh uhh uhhhhh uhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up
>>
>>37895484
uhhh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uh uh uhhh uh uhhh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uhhh muhfuknn ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uhh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uhh uhhhhh uh uh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uh uhh uhhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uhh uhh uhh uhhhhh uhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up ayo ayo hol
>>
Look for women that identify as libertarian or anarchist-right instead.

Mainstream conservatism is for normies
>>
>>37895499
uhhh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uh uh uhhh uh uhhh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uhhh muhfuknn ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uhh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uhh uhhhhh uh uh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uh uhh uhhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uhh uhh uhh uhhhhh uhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uh uh uh ayo hol up hol up uhhhh mufukka..... up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up ayo ayo hol
>>
>>37895522
uhhh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uh uh uhhh uh uhhh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uhhh muhfuknn ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uhh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uhh uhhhhh uh uh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uh uhh uhhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uhh uhh uhh uhhhhh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhh uh uh uh uh uh muffukkn like uhhhhhh hol up hol up uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up ayo ayo hol
>>
>>37894836
>Conservative women are already some man's loyal waifu producing and raising his progeny
>Liberal women are roasties riding the cock carousel
Of course permavirgins think the latter is more interesting than the former.
>>
uhhh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uh uh uhhh uh uhhh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uhhh muhfuknn ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uhh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uhh uhhhhh uh uh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uh uhh uhhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uhh uhh uhh uhhhhh uhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh yo ayo hol up uhh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up ayo ayo hol
>>
>>37895467
>interesting
That's incredibly subjective mate. For example I can get behind a girl that has her own hobbies (which in itself is rare because even if they have a hobby it's because they want to attract a chad or to fit in), but as far as political stance goes, I agree you're better off dating the girl that doesn't care about politics. At the very least she sides with you on issues important to you if you intend to make it serious.

But at the end of the day, what you look for in a girl and what you're willing to put up with for her holes is subjective and has no place to be judged.
>>
muhhfukkn ayo ayo uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uh uh uhhh uh uhhh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uhhh muhfuknn ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uhh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uhh uhhhhh uh uh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uh uhh uhhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uhh uhh uhh uhhhhh uhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up ayo ayo hol
>>
uhhh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uh uh uhhh uh uhhh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uhhh muhfuknn ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uhh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol ayo ayo muhhhfukka ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uhh uhhhhh uh uh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uh uhh uhhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uhh uhh uhh uhhhhh uhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up ayo ayo hol
>>
>>37894836
>why aren't women bound by tradition as interesting as people willing to experiment
gee
I don't know
>>
>>37895503
Mainstream conservatism is just liberal lite, at least up here in leafville.

Women that identify by their political stance are by default boring. It's the same for those that identify by their race, their sexuality, their made up gender, etc.
>>
ayooo muffffukkaaaaaaaaaa muhfukaaaaaaaaaaa hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uh uh uhhh uh uhhh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uhhh muhfuknn ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uhh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol ayo ayo muhhhfukka ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uhh uhhhhh uh uh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uh uhh uhhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uhh uhh uhh uhhhhh uhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up ayo ayo hol hol hol hol upppppppp
>>
You mean like
>U FUKKIN RACYSS, RESPECT MY PRONOUNS FAKKIN BIGOT SEXIST HOMOPHOBE. LOL I JUST PEED MYSELF IM SO WEIRD
>>
>>37895444
>butthurt
>orbiter
Wow you really fit in, if I didn't know better I'd mistake you for a 2016 oldfag!

Rock on fellow /b/ro.
>>
because conservatives are blithering idiotic retards and they're ruining this fucking country
>>
>>37894836
If interesting to you means not following tradition then it should be obvious. The trade off is liberal women are far more loose, slutty, and abrasive than conservative women. It balances out, but it's up to you who you'd rather be with.
>>
>>37895413
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're motherfucking fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uh uh uhhh uh uhhh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uhhh uhhh muhfuknn ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uhh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol ayo ayo muhhhfukka ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uh uh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uhh uhhhhh uh uh uh uh uhh uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh uh uh uhh uhhh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up uh uhh uhh uhh uhhhhh uhh uh uh uh uh uh uhhh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uh uh uh ayo hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up ayo ayo hol hol hol hol up ayo hol up hol up ayo ayo hol up ayo hol up ayo
>>
File: 1494302725147.jpg (190KB, 1304x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494302725147.jpg
190KB, 1304x1080px
>>37895638
You do realize not all liberal women go to tumblr right? It's a widespread ideology that's heavily prevalent in the western world among common people, to the point where it's bigger than conservatism. Not every liberal has multicolored hair, otherwise you'd be seeing a rainbow any time you go outside.
>>
File: 1346405144556.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1346405144556.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>37895649
>butthurt orbiter has another opinion
This is too cute, keep going
>>
File: nagatoro.png (179KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
nagatoro.png
179KB, 462x450px
What the-... is that... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
What the-... is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
>>37894836

If you're familiar with the popular liberal soapboxes like Tumblr, Salon, Reddit, etc it becomes exceedingly obvious that liberal women are just as guilty as not thinking for themselves as the stereotypical religious conservative woman
>>
>>37895186
What are your hobbies that are so unique that no women "get" them?
>inb4 rts
>>
@37895691
>Same formula
No (You) for lazy posters.
>>
File: nagatoro.png (191KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the-... is that... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the-... is that... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
File: 1497762205804.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497762205804.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
>>37894882

begone you roastie thot.
>>
>>37895663
How much fucking generations of SJW trash have to go by until leftists lose the "we're just making our own way and not following tradition" card?

Take your average SJW shitredditsays poster and your average /pol/ poster and put them both in an American high school and give them internships in some department in their state government.

Which of them gets their ass kissed by the teachers?

Which of them wins every faggot ass gay "How Can We Save the Planet" bullshit essay contest for the local newspaper?

Which of them gets to tell people at their internship what they believe and keep the job?

Which of them gets their college acceptance pulled if someone doxxes their posts?

You fucking liberal scum ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT in 2017, and it is fucking galling to listen to you pretend that you're the marginalized outsider radicals. You fucking aren't. Every last one of you is a fucking teacher's pet mamma's boy follower cuck, whether you have fucking piercings or not.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the-... is that... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the-... is that... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the-... is that... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you really are a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the-... is that... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the-... is that... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
>>37895729
I like to build shit. Mainly functional hardware (electronic devices) and toys (gunpla, scratchbuilds). I've been wanting to get into metal working but don't have the sufficient funds to splurge on the necessary tools.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the-... is that... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
>>37895822
I don't know why you responded, anon. The roastie was being insincere and trying to mock you.

What's your favorite gunpla model?
>>
File: swag.jpg (225KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
225KB, 500x414px
I've been meme dating this qt from Singapore (long distance, meeting up in a month 1st time) for a while now and she's pretty great despite being into the whole social justice bullshit
Thank fuck that she ain't Buzzfeed-tier insane and alright with avoiding politics tho
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
Rose making videos again?
>>
nagatoro.png
191KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
File: nagatoro.png (192KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
>>37895867
I know. But in return, I shame her with a sincere, aloof response.

I personally like the Virtual On line of gunpla models because nostalgia. I'm not super into gundam models because I never grew up with watching the show. Astray a shit, needless to say. I kinda like the new barbatos model just going off the top of my head.
>>
>>37895892
>>37895933
>>37895587

I see you two have a great set of skills/autism.
If you dont mind we want you to join the r9k army to help cleanse r9k of the filth.

Join if you're interested https://discord[dot here]gg/NhbPqwN
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is... is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a giant loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a big loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a big loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is too gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
>>37896010
I've always wanted to build some because I really like the source material and collect waifu statues, but I'm absolutely terrible with my hands.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a big giant loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
>>37895186
Did you ever consider the fact that no one gives a shit about your hobbies? Do you even TRY to talk about something other than what YOU'RE interested in?i have met a small handful of women with interesting insights on some taboo subjects, though I will admit the cast majority of them are boring as hell. Point is that you have to put some effort into engaging them on something other than electronics. lol
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
File: d.cd.png (157KB, 1244x775px) Image search: [Google]
d.cd.png
157KB, 1244x775px
This sticky is great & everyone knows it. swaglord, the esfor-experienced professional he is, popped in for fifteen minutes before going out & overtipping for a perfect lunch at a nearby trendy blogpraised sidewalk-chalkboard fresh hip classy check-staurant, organized by dub checkers, saw people were enjoying a disproportionate amount of their collective time making mind-bogglingly interesting versions of this god-blessed meme, & stickied it with all the passion of a true mod at yer nearest imageboard. then the comedy genius gentlemen pile in to regard any sense of discernment, sensibility & the perspective to ecstatically lose their mind over the new amazing sticky. and you're all part of the unique, ongoing spectacle. fascinating.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that puny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
>>37894836
This thread is is exact evidence why r9k went to shit.

Can mods do their shitty job already?
>>
>>37896288

Just to confirm, this >>37896264 is you right?
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that puny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so damn gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that puny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my jeez, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
nagatoro.png
192KB, 462x450px
What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is really gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you really are such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's so damn ridiculous! Why are you showing me that puny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is so gross. Anon, you're such a loser. What the- is that your penis? Oh my god, it's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that tiny thing? That baby dick is gross. Anon, you're such a loser.
>>
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System,[1] SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical-themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by the American programmer Terry A. Davis. The software is a x86-64 bit, multi-tasking, multi-cored, public domain, open source, ring-0-only, single address space, non-networked, PC operating system for recreational programming.[3] The operating system was designed to be the Third Temple according to Davis and uses an interface similar to a mixture of DOS and Turbo C. Davis describes the operating system as a modern x86-64 Commodore 64 with a variation of C (named HolyC) in place of BASIC.[1]

Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.[1][4] Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's third temple. According to Davis, TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC".[2]TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors.[2] Like most modern operating systems, it has keyboard and mouse support. It supports FAT32 and RedSea, which was created by Davis, file systems with supported file compression.[5]

HolyC is a variation of C, developed by Davis, that is the programming language of TempleOS. It is used to interact with the shell, with which you can write and execute entire programs from the shell.

The IDE that comes with TempleOS supports several features, such as embedding images in code.
>>
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System,[1] SparrowOS and LoseThos)[2] is a biblical-themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by the American programmer Terry A. Davis. The software is a x86-64 bit, multi-tasking, multi-cored, public domain, open source, ring-0-only, single address space, non-networked, PC operating system for recreational programming.[3] The operating system was designed to be the Third Temple according to Davis and uses an interface similar to a mixture of DOS and Turbo C. Davis describes the operating system as a modern x86-64 Commodore 64 with a variation of C (named HolyC) in place of BASIC.[1]

Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.[1][4] Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's third temple. According to Davis, TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC".[2]TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors.[2] Like most modern operating systems, it has keyboard and mouse support. It supports FAT32 and RedSea, which was created by Davis, file systems with supported file compression.[5]

HolyC is a variation of C, developed by Davis, that is the programming language of TempleOS. It is used to interact with the shell, with which you can write and execute entire programs from the shell.

The IDE that comes with TempleOS supports several features, such as embedding images in codeb
>>
>>37894836

Because they aren't pandering to random fucks on the internet for attention.
>>
>>37894836
They really aren't

Not announcing sage for politics thread though
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.