[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to exercise, but it's so hot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Rui.gif (866KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Rui.gif
866KB, 500x281px
>want to exercise, but it's so hot
>>
how can you exercise knowing your life is a complete fucking wreck and you will never be happy and always alone and always limited, incompetent and worthless

my train already derailed there's no need trying to resurrect the glory days when it's just depressing anyway

there's nothign to love in this life, it's just sadomasochistic bullshit
>>
>>37894854

I know I will probably die alone. I exercise because I want to be able to live through my days comfortably. I don't want to be a sweaty smelly blob that struggles from getting up from bed and walking. The goal isn't to be fit, but healthy enough that you're
>>
>>37894893
getting fit takes commitment, if you don't have that then you're fucked and might as well die
>>
Why the fuck does it matter retard? If you're exercising you're going to be hot and sweaty anyway, and will presumably shower afterwards.

By the way, I want to kiss Yui's cute thighs and belly!
>>
>>37894818
>tfw want to exercise but I can't convince myself that I deserve to take the time to work on myself
>>
File: 1486432168668.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1486432168668.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>37894818
>want to exercise but i dont want people to judge me
>>
>>37895069
Exercise at home
>>
>>37894854
Because I don't want to hate myself and I do.
>>
>>37895082
How would this work, what could I do to lose weight at home besides diet and stuff?
>>
>>37895321
>what are pushups
>what are sit-ups
>what are free weights
>what are heavy household objects to lift
>what is home exercise equipment
>>
>>37895321
push ups until you burn, mountain climbers until you burn, plank until you burn. Practically a full body workout, that takes less than ten minutes, and doesn't require you to even stand up. Do it once a day, every day, no skipping or it sets a bad premise and makes you feel like you can quit anytime.
>>
>>37895082
>Hah what are you doing son? Working out?

just leave me alone
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.