[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest if you looked like this, why do you think you deserve a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: christmas.jpg (147KB, 850x800px) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
147KB, 850x800px
be honest

if you looked like this, why do you think you deserve a gf?
>>
File: 1494185464756.jpg (201KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494185464756.jpg
201KB, 800x600px
>>37894809
Because I will settle for this
>>
It's funny how in 4Chan almost everybody talks about fascism and that the real redpill world is a savage food chain.

But in place of be in the top, the man who advocates for this are in the extreme botton, in the Nether of society
>>
>>37894833
*teleports behind you*
nothin personnell kid
>>
File: marko hento.jpg (180KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
marko hento.jpg
180KB, 1080x1080px
The guy in your pic is a huge (no pun intended) normalfag though. He has a gf (pic related) weighs around 270kg and uses a fatscooter to get around. He's a bit of a meme on the finnish imageboards due to him being such a retarded fat fuck. Some facts
>weights 270kg
>last name "Hento" literally means "tender", "slight", or "twiggy" in finnish
>lives in a place called "Kilo" in Finland (as you know, "Kilo" is also short for "Kilogram", an unit of measurement for weight)
>had his fatscooter (paid for by the finnish taxpayers) taken away because he was too fucking fat to use it
>has had multiple girlfriends
>>
>>37895037
The girls are just in it for his fatbuxx
>>
>>37895037
is that girl literally retarded or just finnish?
>>
>>37895093
I think she might be a bit slow. The point was that even the guy in OP's pic has a gf, there's no reason for you to not have one
>>
>>37895037

moderized gard?
>>
>>37895037
>>37895121
>that guy
>that gf
>normalfag
its time to wake up
>>
>>37895154
He has a gf, he's studying at a uni and he's involved in local politics. He's more of a normalfag than most of /r9k/
>>
>>37895121
His gf looks like a tranny with down's syndrome though, I'm sure most people here have standards
>>
>>37895176
When you weigh 270kg and need a fatscooter, then you can't really have standards
>>
>>37895172
If you can honestly look at that dude and say he's a normalfag I dont want to see what your life is like

>involving himself in politics
>caring about school
>normalfag
>>
>>37894872
Uncomfortable truths are the natural end of allowing unmitigated free speech with full anonimity. Bad ideas get selected out while good ideas remain. Even if it hurts our feelings, we can not and should not turn our eyes from the truth.
>>
>>37895678
That or you hate yourself and want a world where that hurts you even more

Originalissimo
>>
>>37894809
>if you looked like this

I don't so what's the point of the thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.