[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED MY BOSS A ROASTIE HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: sweating nervous pepe.png (209KB, 604x613px) Image search: [Google]
sweating nervous pepe.png
209KB, 604x613px
I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED MY BOSS A ROASTIE HELP
>>
>having a job

fuck off normie
>>
File: benis.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>37894775
You deserve whatever happens for being retarded
>>
>not keeping the internet on the internet
Fucking kids.
>>
How do you accidentally do that you low functioning retard
>>
>>37894801
this. they just can't wait to share their epic memes. no shame inside of them.
>>
>>37894801
do you never go out? memes are fucking everywhere now.
>>
File: IMG_1018.png (773KB, 800x4266px)
IMG_1018.png
773KB, 800x4266px
>>37894821
That doesn't mean you've got to do it, faggot.
>>
>>37894813
>boss tries to act like 'one of the boys'
>starts razzing me
>can't handle the bants
>get hot-headed for a split second and told her, "I was NEET for 4 years before this, fucking roastie."
>I thought it was funny in the moment but everybody immediately stopped laughing
>she just stared at me and walked away
>now I'm not sure what's going to happen to me.
this was 25 minutes ago
>>
>>37894841
>that image
WHY
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (29KB, 399x385px)
laughing pepe.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>37894852
Well the upside is that you'll be NEET all over again for a while.
>>
The saving grace is that she probably doesn't know what a "roastie" is, and therefore doesn't know how insulting you meant to be.

A boss shouldn't be razzing people under their authority, anyway. If she goes to HR she'll have to acknowledge that she was acting unprofessionally also.
>>
>>37894775
I was looking for the high res sweating pepe thanks
>>
>>37894841
That pic related is pretty much the premise of I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. Great short read
>>
>>37894852
In what context? what did she say that made u think that would be okay to blurt out
>>
>>37894801
When you read and write memes all day you begin to think in memes. It is then difficult not to let some memes slip out because memeing has become your life. This is the natural outcome of a life spent inside, your only communication being through an anonymous dock pudding competition hall
>>
>>37894876
Because some hipster cunt who makes a comic read two "fucked-up doood" sci-fi stories and thought he'd try it out himself.
He forgot to have some kind of a fucking point or message though, because he's a brainlet.
>>
>>37895498
Thank you Anon, I'll check it outt.
>>
>>37894852
Well, anything happened yet?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.