[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST WANT A FULL TIME JOB

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1468994855784.jpg (85KB, 638x353px) Image search: [Google]
1468994855784.jpg
85KB, 638x353px
I JUST WANT A FULL TIME JOB
>>
>>37893625
Fast food full time will make you want to kill yourself but they hire anyone and money is money bruh
>>
I feel like the universe doesn't want me to work, I've been looking for months and still can't find anything
>>
File: pepe-frog-575x526.png (200KB, 575x526px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-frog-575x526.png
200KB, 575x526px
I just want a part time job
>>
I put in my two weeks because working night-shift fulltime and being a student fulltime was making me miserable.
>>
>>37893744
Working nights in college is an awful idea. I was able to get a gig at a coffee shop where I work in the morning then go to school straight after my shift. It's incredibly easy on me.
>>
No you don't dude.
>>
>>37893779
Yep. I got the job like a week before I started my first semester at the age of 25, but it had it's perks. It was a security job, so there was tons of downtime which I used to complete all of my assignments.
>>
File: 1494169660490.jpg (8KB, 183x182px) Image search: [Google]
1494169660490.jpg
8KB, 183x182px
>>37893625
No, you do not.

Trust me.
>>
>>37893822
>work full time
>hate it
>be neet
>hate it
I can't win
>>
>>37893625

No you don't working full time is soul crushing. Part time employment is where its at. I still earn enough to buy new vidya when I want to, food, new tech shit and have plenty of time to enjoy my new treats. Full time is shit.
>>
>>37893625
Grinder, that is a full time job you should look into the saying goes money is money a hole is a hole
>>
life is like this

you beg and beg for abuse

and you receive it
>>
File: 1496525768983.jpg (101KB, 680x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1496525768983.jpg
101KB, 680x1102px
I work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day on shitty work. Life sucks. I'm not even angry, I'm just sad because of this.
>>
File: 1493521752386.png (379KB, 401x362px) Image search: [Google]
1493521752386.png
379KB, 401x362px
i work full time, as well as a few overnight shifts in the week, and i've never in my life been more miserable every single day

my daily schedule goes: wake up at 2pm, go to work at 3, get off at 11, be up all night till 6am, then do it all again. no friends, no gf, nothing to look forward to each day, no reason to work so much other than i could either be sad, lonely ,and miserable at home or be sad, lonely, and miserable while making money. easy choice to make, honestly, even if i would take death in any form right now
this has been going on for months now, and i dont remember what it's like to go to sleep thinking "was a good day today" or "cant wait for tomorrow" because there's nothing waiting for me there. my life is fucking empty
don't fucking get a full time job.
>>
>>37893625
No full time is for fags. Get part time
>>
>>37894401
where do you work?

origi
>>
>>37894401

I was working 1pm - 10pm at night for the longest time, it made me fucking go insane. I would sleep in late, grab something to eat and just go to work. Then when I got out, it was late at night and I usually ended up buying beer and getting drunk at home. But NEET life is even worse, at least I have somewhere to go and a steady income. I'm really fucked up too because when I get my days off I just sit around and become more depressed.
>>
>>37894245
you're sad because you know no matter how much of a good employee you are and get through your suffering it will get you nowhere just working a 9-5.

Americans are working more hours then anyone on the planet overall and yet 50% of them die broke and miserable.
>>
>>37894476
i work at a gym, doesn't help im pretty out of shape too

>>37894480
wish i could just get shitfaced all the time, not worth the effort of drinking all night for no reason though
>>
>>37893638

The workdload of fastfood would be too much for someone inexperienced with fast food. Too many things to do and remember and not too much time to do it. Even when everyone knows what they're doing there's still a chance of humor error due to customer wanting to change an order after it's been put into the computer or a customer orders an off-menu item.
>>
>>37894480
>I'm really fucked up too because when I get my days off I just sit around and become more depressed.
yes fucking exactly, i currently have a day off, and im just sitting here getting more fucking depressed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.