[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me robots, I'm hurting...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1467075365911.png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467075365911.png
60KB, 1000x1000px
I'll preface this by saying I'm a cyborg so I don't get...
>NORMIE GET OUT
I usually just lurk so as to protect the sanctity of /r9k/ or what's left of it. But I've had a terrible day, and I want you to know what happened.
>2 months ago
>start dating girl
>she's great all around looks good, hates niggers, obedient
>has mental issues
>she decides we should take a break so she can clear her mind
>I accept because there's no point trying to fight that shit, like Pilate I wash my hands
>weeks go by, I meet another girl, we fuck
>a day later previous girl messages me saying she missed me
>says she wants to talk and that she's feeling better
>I ask her to take me back
>she asks me if I've been with anyone while we were separated
>I come clean (I'm genuinely an honest person irl)
>she says she wants nothing to do with me and leaves me saying I basically cheated
>Im all alone now

I don't even know where to begin. Was I in the wrong? What the hell do I do? I'm hurting, anons. It would mean a lot if you could offer me comfort. I'm hurting terribly.
>>
I want everything to be okay. But I feel like I just lost any chance of that.
>>
>>37893381
ughhh drop her she is crazy
>>
File: 1460761192369.jpg (89KB, 648x430px) Image search: [Google]
1460761192369.jpg
89KB, 648x430px
>>37893414
>drop her
It's not looking like there's much of a choice for me in that matter now.
>>
>>37893381
I remember that plot from "Friends".

Ross and Rachel were supposedly "on a break" in their relationship, so Ross thought it was okay to get his dipstick wet somewhere else.

But then when Rachel found out about it, she had a shit fit, and wouldn't stop complaining about it. Every time Rachel brought it up, Ross would say: "BUT WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!"

OP, I suggest you and her watch those episodes of "Friends" to find out how you should handle it.
>>
>>37893628
I skimmed the plot. And I don't quite get it. They broke up?
>>
>>37893628
Just summarize it for OP so he doesn't have to watch a soap opera.
>>
>>37893381
Yes you were wrong. She wanted a break and you still fucked another girl. Just couldnt keep it in your pants could you, get out CHAD.
>>
>>37893742
But...it's a break. She's not my girlfriend during the break. I don't get it...how does this shit work?
>>
She's just overreacting, OP.

Give it a week. She'll come around to the idea that you are desirable. Women always want to date up. If you're a good guy, good enough to fuck another girl within a couple weeks... then your old gf is going to want you back again.

She's just mad right now. Go radio silent. Let her "miss you" again. She's going to chase you again because you're more desirable than she is. It's pretty likely she had another guy lined up though and since that fizzled out during the break she thought she'd get back with you.

Hold strong OP. Don't talk to her unless she initiates.
>>
If you two were dating and developed feelings for each other, then yes, you did wrong.

She clearly had feelings for you and just needed a little break to clear her mind so she could be healthy and focus on the relationship between you two.

If I liked someone, needed to clear my mind and the other person agreed on a break, but come back to find they fucked another person, I would be sad and mad too. It shows that the person is not serious with a relationship and also didn't have feelings for me.

You acted like a complete whore, anon.
>>
>>37893839
But I mean...why would she break up with me in the first place? I don't get it. And she said that if she came back and I was with someone she'd be okay with it. But she says it's different because we fucked. I am serious about her. I liked her a lot and I still do. And I didn't want to lie to her about it.
>>
>>37893812
Spot on
>>37893839
White knight
Choose who you want to follow wisely.
>>
>>37893839
what the fuck does 'clearing your mind' even mean?
you're just a faggot
>>
>>37893381
I feel like i will have to filter the word cyborg too.
>>
>>37893880
>But I mean...why would she break up with me in the first place?
Did she break UP with you or did she say ''we should take a break from each other so I can be mentally healthy in our relationship?''

> And she said that if she came back and I was with someone she'd be okay with it
I really don't understand this though, this is just weird. You have to ask her.

>I am serious about her.
If you were, why did you fuck another girl? If you had feelings for her, how can you even think about anyone else? I don't understand.

>And I didn't want to lie to her about it.
It's a good thing you were honest at least.
>>
>>37893945
She explicitly stated that we were breaking up. I brought it up with her but her answer was basically that, "well you can be with someone else when I get back but don't say you want me back." I'm not even with someone else. It was a one time thing. And I fucked the other girl because I wasn't expecting her to return at all and out of the blue she just messaged me saying she was doing better and that she wanted to call. I was enthusiastic and told her we could call, and that I wanted her back. I've been shit on in so many relationships. I'd never intentionally hurt someone. I didn't mean to hurt her.
>>
>>37893996
She's a dipshit who had unrealistic expectations. When a relationship is over, it's not a fucking break. You're free to do whatever you'd like. Besides, she'll come crawling back if you ghost her.
>>
>>37893996
>well you can be with someone else when I get back but don't say you want me back
Which basically means ''if you are with someone else while I'm gone, I'm not going to be with you later''

>I'm not even with someone else. It was a one time thing.
Yes, I know, but it really hurts when someone you like does it, especially after such short time

But just tell her how it is. Tell her that you are really sorry. That you made a really stupid choice and that you regret it. Tell her that it didn't mean anything to you and that you didn't actually expect her to come back. Tell her that you like her a lot and ask her for a second chance and this time you promise not to fuck up.
>>
>>37893381
I feel like this bait.
OP, I guess I'll be the one to say it. I don't give a shit about your "tales of interest." She said she's done. Accept it. You fucked up. Now deal with your normie consequences, like a man. And GTFO my board.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37893628
They were on a break, Ross was in the right here.
>>
>>37894187
Nah, it's not b8. I'm sorry for shitting up your board. I normally just lurk. But I felt this story was appropriate.

>>37894186
I tried. I really did try. But she's having none of it. I'm hurting dude. I'm hurting bad. I liked her a lot.
>>
>>37894256
Yes, I'm sorry, it sucks. Maybe she is still very angry right now, give her some time. Contact her again later, try to talk with her or ask her if you can meet in real life. Just show that you care and that you are serious.

And I need to sleep now. Good luck and I hope things will get better for you two.
>>
>>37894369
Thanks, anon. It means a lot. I dunno what the fuck I'm gonna do.
>>
File: 1480172971309.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480172971309.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>37893381
>I'll preface this by saying I'm a cyborg
>start dating girl

stopped right there. fucking normal human.
>>
>>37894470
What? Cyborgs can date. This isn't some new boundary pushing theory I just conjured up out of nowhere.
>>
>>37893381
>I don't even know where to begin. Was I in the wrong? What the hell do I do?
No, you're not wrong, but even guys would feel that betrayal if they were on a "break" and their girl cheated.

Moral of the story is that "breaks" are fucking retarded.
>>
>>37894538
I mean...I guess I was strongly opposed to the break, and I tried to stop it, and that counts for something, right?
>>
>>37894503
nah thats failed normie territory
>>
>>37894564
Dude, failed normie is just a salty way of saying cyborg.
>>
>>37894503
this board is for dregs. dating shall not EVER be tolerated.
>>
>>37894600
Well I guess, but I didn't mean to upset you guys too. I mean, if it makes you feel better you can laugh at my misfortune. Sorry for bothering you.
>>
>>37893381
You dodged a bullet bro, even when you were on a break she still wanted ownership of you, she was probably sucking chads dick while you were with that other girl, she's a possessive maniac princess who wants it all, when she asks you to take her back in a week or two tell her to fuck off, you're better off that way OP
>>
>>37893381
>start dating girl
stopped reading here. fuck you
>>
>>37893381
Fuck off, nigger, cyborgs dont have successful sex you retard faggot gtfo
>>
>>37893756
A break is a break from talking to each other.
Not a break from being a couple.
>>
>>37894678
She alleges that she didn't do anything with anyone while we were separated. Admittedly, she is a bit of a slut, and her hating niggers makes me suspicious because maybe it's like that thing where supposedly homophobes are secretly gay, plus she's always taking selfies...maybe you're right. Maybe I did what I did to kinda take out a subconscious insurance policy. Why would she deny it though even now that she's mad at me?

>>37894723
I said sorry. I didn't mean to bother anyone. Why not just laugh at my misfortune instead?

>>37894753
No no, she specifically stated it was, "done" so...
>>
>>37894774
>she decides we should take a break so she can clear her mind
Your fault for wording it so retardedly.
>>
>>37894774
Eh, because I'm a cyborg and I didn't read the earlier replies telling you to gtfo.

>be cyborg
>*chad walks into r9k*
>"cyborg here"
>>
>>37894823
Well in all fairness I did elaborate later on since someone made the same line of thought as you.
>>
>>37894774
She's denying sucking chad's (possibly even Tyrone's) dick because she's already established that you were in the wrong for fucking her, so if she concedes that she did it too she's conceding being in the wrong, which girls like her (or how you're describing her anyway) don't do and she'll be giving up any semblance of a "moral high ground" she has

She's trying to make you the bad guy so she can get sympathy from her Stacy friends and she doesn't have to face up to what a horrible person she is
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.