[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soooo, how did you spend your 18th birthday, boyos? Did someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 1498055484057.png (315KB, 600x814px) Image search: [Google]
1498055484057.png
315KB, 600x814px
Soooo, how did you spend your 18th birthday, boyos? Did someone even remember?
For me it was telling my parents i was going to see friends and then sitting in a park drinking by myself, eating chips and listening to music
I didn't even feel sad, just empty
Bonus points for greentext story
>>
>>37893131
At home chilling alone, mother made cake and wished me happy birthday. No one else remembered. I didnt think much of it , then went lifting alone. And vidya and chill rest of the day. 3 birthdays like this now lel.
>>
It was nice. I went to the Dallas World Aquarium and my favorite restaurant (babe's chicken, best tendies ever) with my immediate family. It's the same thing I've done for every birthday ages 17-20. For a while I was sad because up until I was 15 or 16 I actually had a good group of friends who I'd spend the day with but now I just kinda hate people but still like looking at the fishes and eating tendies.

And nah, no one remembered except for my mom, dad, sister and her kids. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Feels good being a self accepting recluse.
>>
>>37893229
Yo im>>37893226
Those 3 years was my 17-20 too. And i also had friends before that.
>>
Felt like shit the whole day and the week before. Didn't go out just stayed home with my parents and had cake. A few days prior they had asked me if I wanted a present for my majority birthday. I said "no" and got nothing.
>>
>>37893131
>it was a school day, senior year
>school administrator calls me out of my first class of the day to talk to me in the hallway
>starts giving me the quick rundown of you're an adult now and shit and responsibilities
>whatever
>ask now that I'm 18 I can sign myself out of school right?
>a pause
>in disappointed tone "yes you can"
>start signing myself out of school
>skipped a ton of school until graduation
>skipped all the senior shit, both in school and prom
>diploma eventually came in the mail
>>
I was in Florida about to go to Disney world the first time ever, I was fucking my gf in the ass in the hotel shower while my friends were in the hotel room

Didn't do much
>>
Rented a rooftop bar, invited most of my class, drank a lot, did coke for the first time.
>>
File: GET OUT.png (887KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT.png
887KB, 1024x763px
>>37893403
Out of my thread
>>
File: NORMiES.png (122KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
NORMiES.png
122KB, 500x388px
>>37893452
You too
look at this
>>37893465
>>
>>37893226
Sounds nice
I just didn't do anything for my previous birthdays
>>
>>37893131
my sister invited me to one of her friends' house parties, i drank a ton of the host's beer (even though i was gifted some), blacked out and peed myself.

3/10
>>
I really don't have a clue. Nothing special. My parents probably made me a little cake.
I haven't had a memorable birthday since I was five. My fifth birthday party was on a train, which was fun.
>>
>>37893131
I don't even remember myself, lol.
>>
>>37893131
Mother was gonna take me out for dinner somewhere I actually wanted to go but we didn't go in the end because my stepdad "had work" early the next day. Always loved how that abusive cunt got priority over her own son on his birthday. Really got the old noggin' joggin'.............
>>
File: 1498014127019.jpg (96KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498014127019.jpg
96KB, 2000x1000px
>>37894180
Only the strongest race piss themselves after a night out
>>
I'm 25, turning 26 on Sunday, and don't remember my 18th birthday. Apparently nothing that great happened.

For my birthday on Sunday, I'm inviting my best friend over to grill out, get drunk, and cool off in a really shitty pool I bought. It's the simple things that make me happy.
>>
Only one friend wished me happy birthday. Most of my family forgot about it. Spent the whole day and week later with a sad and empty feeling like never before. Literally couldn't enjoy any of my hobbies nor videogames, all of this have me a heart ache that lasted a couple of days
>>
>>37893131
i was playing call of duty 2 in my room.
>>
File: 1475451066694.png (146KB, 315x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475451066694.png
146KB, 315x249px
>>37893131
i spent it suffering from a very severe ear infection
i would have celebrated not being able to hear my normie siblings if it didn't HURT so much
>>
I guess I sort of liked it. Me, my parents and my brother went out to "celebrate" to a super expensive restaurant, which we didn't like much because of the small amount of food we were given, we ate cake and that shit.
The day after, my now ex-bff took me to Chili's to eat the Molten cake and to drink one.
>Tfw everyone but my ex-bff forgot about my birthday
(Ex-bff was a dude btw)
>>
File: 1497815198962.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
1497815198962.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
it was just another ordinary day in 2004. it was before the social media bullshit so nobody knew about my birthday and my family either forgot or deliberately ignored it and i never brought it up. i never had any friends so that was probably for the best.
>>
>>37894409
Hey my birthday's on sunday too XD turning 22. Plan on just staying in, playing pokemon and getting high of course.
>>
File: street.jpg (120KB, 705x408px) Image search: [Google]
street.jpg
120KB, 705x408px
>>37893131
>>37893131
My dad sent me and my brother to our room during my 21st birthday """""party""""" while he entertained all the guests (his friends). Pretty sure he got the cake he wanted too.

Thankfully my mom went out of her way to get me my favorite cake on the day of. Love you mom

Thankfully my mom
>>
>About to turn 18
>Go to some guy's house to smoke weed
>We pick up someone who dabs us
>Wrench light comes up
>Car starts to fail (Fuck you Ford)
>Transmission is fucked
>All friends leave me
>Cop finds me in my car
>Smells weed in car
>Get arrested for DUI
>Parents find out
>Got kicked out of the house
>>
>>37893465
>>37893480
How about you fuck off you elitist cunt. Into the >>>/trash/ you go!m
>>
>>37893131
I literally don't even remember
>>
>family forgot it was my birthday
>get kiss and pity blowjob from twinky faggot coworker
>immediate regret and disgust
>steal vodka from gas station after work
>sit in IBM parking lot drinking the rest of the night
>>
Went to my mother's wake that day.... what an experience.
>>
>>37895277
You still got laid you FUCKING normie. You have literally nothing to complain about. I am seething with fucking fury right now.
>>
>>37895277
>got a twink blowjob
>got drunk
That would be my definition of the best birthday ever. You need to get over yourself.
>>
File: 1493079280619.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
1493079280619.gif
2MB, 254x196px
>texted my oneitis ex in the morning hoping she'd at least talk to me out of pity
>no response
>spent the day like any other, in my room listening to music
>reluctantly go to Outback with my dad since he offered
>made him agree not to mention it was my birthday in public to avoid drawing any attention
>only happy birthdays were from him and a teacher at school
When you've lowered your expectations to rock-bottom and don't enjoy social interactions in the first place, it's actually pretty enjoyable
>>
Sitting on my computer playing MMO, my dad fucked his kike girlfriend all day and gave me a half eaten cake the size of a silver dollar pancake.

Was fun.
>>
>>37895719
>>37895211

shit this thread is depressing

Junior year, I took an AP test, tried to ask out a girl, got rejected.

One of my only real friends and I then went to go eat at a burger joint and contemplate
>>
I don't even remember so my best guess is that i just did nothing as usual
>>
alone in my room like all the other birthdays
>>
>>37893312
This. For so many fucking years. I can t stand it anymore. My Bday was a week ago, and i did the exact same thing.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.