[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It literally took her four days to reply. What does this mean for me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

It literally took her four days to reply. What does this mean for me?
>>
>>37892751
It's a trap don't reply back
>>
>>37892795
A trap how?
>>
>>37892751
She wanted to make sure it was late enough that there was no way for you to suggest a 21st birthday drink.

It's her clever defense strategy to make sure you don't ask her on anything resembling a date.
>>
>>37892751
it means "fuck off creep, how about I keep you at a week's length away because I still need to use you for my own benefit"
>>
>>37892818
You're right. If she had been interested, she probably would have even suggested it herself. Game over man....
>>
>>37892751
It means she's not interested in you.

If she were interested, she would've replied that same day, perhaps even suggested going out for a drink.
>>
It means move on.
>>
Listen up OP. If they ignore you or reply a day later they do not want to talk to you.
>>
yeee sounds like a lost cause, the hey I saw ur bday pics on fb is bad, shoulda just said happy bday, ur justifying why u should text her, some NOOB shit right there
>>
>>37892818
Either this poster is a woman, or has been surrounded by women his entire life and learned from their trickery
>>
>>37892823
>use you for my own benefit

impliying she wants anything to do with OP... kill yourself u low self aware delusional faggot
>>
>>37892943
I think he means in the sense that she could still acquire narcissistic supply from the OP as a beta orbiter
>>
It comes off as pretty fucking creepy that you are looking at pictures of someone elses personal event on facebook that you had nothing to do with personally. If you were not at the party then leave this girl alone. You are a degree away from being a stranger for fucks sake.
>>
>>37892818
Unfortunately accurate. Think about it this way OP, you weren't enough of a priority to be responded to within 24-48 hours of sending it. You know she had the phone on her every waking moment since you sent it. She's only replying out of wanting more attention from you, just to shut you down or is respectfully replying as this anon said when there is less pressure to invite her to chill.
>>
I know her personally, we hung out once ando used to her at the gym all the time and talk to her. It's not like I randomly added her on FB and said this lol. But I get it. She's not interested. Thanks for replies
>>
>What does this mean for me?
nothing, move on
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.