[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Help GF With HUGE EGO And Personality Disorders?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1486902734227.jpg (552KB, 1580x2238px) Image search: [Google]
1486902734227.jpg
552KB, 1580x2238px
Well bros, it's finally come to this. I can't hide it any longer: my GF is mentally ill.

She came home yesterday crying, saying the doctor diagnosed her with narcissistic personality disorder along with other disorders. She was visibly upset, but at the same time, her problems with narcissism are obvious. We had a huge fight last week because she wanted to move in with me and one of her 'terms' was to put a painting of HERSELF on the wall. Like it's just a portrait painting of her drawn by some tacky dime store portraitist who charges a few hundred bucks a gig; it reminds me of those paintings that dictators plaster all over their country. She also keeps trying to convert me to feminism when I've made it clear I want nothing to do with it. We have so many arguments over this, she won't quit bringing up the fact that I said "gender studies majors are the worst people in the world." Well they are the worst people in the world, if we define "world" as my own personal universe of cloistered millennials with no problems. I mean they're not ISIS but they're about as bad as neutered white people can get. I'm just never going to back down on this issue so it's a real problem in our relationship.

Increasingly I'm just feeling like I'll have to break up with this GF. But I don't want to hurt her feelings or make her personality disorders worse. At the same time, I need to think about me, I can't allow this girl to put fucking dictator portraits of herself in my apartment and impose 'feminist sharia' in our home. I'd rather die single.

What should I do bros?

I know, I know, normie and all that, but please, consider that I have nowhere else to turn.
>>
She's crazy, get the fuck outta town if you're sane
>>
>>37892631
> feminist
Try to red-pill her or dump her. You can't just have a feminist gf if you are not a beta cuck. And you aren't a beta, right OP?
>>
>>37892631
>not also demanding a portrait of yourself
You clearly aren't meant to be together.
>>
>>37892631
if you want to have kids narcissistic people usually end up being horrible parents
>>
You should probably just tell her something along these lines. Nobody takes well to being forced to drop their religion, so I wouldn't expect it to go over well, but there's not a lot you can do.
>>
>>37892631
Tell her that her narcissism is affecting the relationship. Then tell her she absolutely needs to change or else you're done.
>>
>>37892631
keep on the track you are, help her if you want. But personality disorders aren't mental illness, they're more like mental dysfunctions.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.