[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you bother getting with your oneitis if she suddenly showed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: EF22F37.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
EF22F37.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
Would you bother getting with your oneitis if she suddenly showed interest in you because you became rich
>>
>>37891944
That's my entire plan. No one can say "no" to x anmount of money.
>>
>>37891944
I'd date her indefinitely but I'd leave at the first sign of marriage.
>>
No, I became rich, that was my endgame.
>>
>>37891944
yes, of course.

sex for money, that's how it works. The only difference between prostitution and having a gf is that you know the person better.
>>
>>37891980
Thats very boring.
>>
>>37891944
>having oneitis
mental disorder desu.
>>
id fuck her them throw her out like a piece of trash
>>
>>37891992
Not that anon but money provides you with freedom and possessions whereas being a poorfag is all about pretending to be enlightened while then worrying to pay next month's rest
>>
>>37891992
I know, I wish I was dead, life is such a chore.
>>
>>37891944
i'd use her as my whore and make her beg for money but not giving her any and say she has to be patient, after im satisfied i will just dump her and get someone else thus a cycle has started where gold diggers come in but get nothing but my sperm in her face
>>
>>37891944
Absolutely.

Here's what robots sometimes don't understand: when women hook up with beta providers who are upper-middle-class and below, it's all very calculated and the guys are being used.

But if you become eight figures or above rich, hypergamy kicks in and they're ACTUALLY ATTRACTED to you.

Including your oneitis.
>>
>>37892093
>I will treat my oneitis as if she isn't my oneitis
Dude that's not how it works.
>>
>>37892045
An enlightened person would not be a slave of wordly desires: they would have no house to pay rent for.
>>
>>37892135
almost noone becomes 8 figures rich though. That has to be one in 100k or rarer type rich.
>>
>>37892168
I'm sorry Anon but I don't believe humans are capable of enlightenment. I used to but I got older.
>>
File: 1445533782838.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1445533782838.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>37891944

Yes because I love my oneitis
>>
>>37892168
>seek house
>find one thats comfy and in nice neighborhood
>have excellent credit
>bank says i don't need to put down payment
>pay mortage that's less than i was paying rent for while being apartment cuck
>pay off home in short time
>only worry about gas and light bill and the yearly propery tax that is nothing
>>
>>37892276
Why pay for a house when the whole world is your home? Relative to this wide world, even a mansion is small; but few own mansions and the world belongs to all.
>>
>>37892335
That's homeless person talk there Anon.
>>
I'd date her for like a month or two trying my hardest to be the best boyfriend possible and then cheat on her with a hotter 18-year-old
>>
>>37892335

Ah, so you live off the land? Why are you on the internet on a device? You willingly partake in the electronic Jew, then try to appear enlightened. Get woke.
>>
>>37892335
Lmao this shit is so fucking funny to me. I used to have this exact same thought process when I was 17 or 18. Reading your post now makes me realize just how retarded I actually was back then.

Don't take your first world privileges for granted anon. Comfortable living is one of the few things that can keep you away from the edge.

Of course you can still live on the road and still be connected to modern comforts, it will just take a lot of strategic planning
>>
>>37892480
No, I don't. I'm only saying that homeless figures such as Diogenes, the dog-philosopher of Sinope, and Jesus Christ were actually enlightened and not merely pretending. They embraced poverty as a virtue.
>>
>>37891944
How would she even know I'm rich?
>>
>>37892641
That's a dumb question. There's dozens of ways

>word of mouth
>she sees a pic of your Lambo you posted on facebook
>highschool reunions
That's just a few off the top of my head
>>
>>37892729
>highschool reunions
what? i thought those were a meme. how would you even know there's a reunion if you don't keep in contact with anyone from high school? what if you don't use your real name on social media?
>>
>>37892845
your school sends you a letter mate
>>
>>37892729
I see you're assuming I'm a normalfag. If I was rich pretty much nothing would change about me, I'd have a fatter bank account but I'd keep living in the same $900/month apartment and keep driving the same 20 year old car with the paint peeling off. I don't post on social media either, and I sure as fuck wouldn't attend a high school reunion. The only way my oneitis would know I was rich was if a banker told her.
>>
>>37892845
>>37892865
Now that I think about it you guys do have a point.

I got one good friend left from HS who keeps in touch with a good number of them, him spreading the word would be more than enough.

>what if you don't use your real name on social media?
I seriously hope you're not one of those autists with an anime meme account.

>I'd keep living in the same $900/month apartment and keep driving the same 20 year old car with the paint peeling off
Legit question; why? There's no reason not to upgrade when you're rich.
>>
>>37892931
>why? There's no reason not to upgrade when you're rich.
It's sort of comfy in a way. All I need is a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Why have more space? If I want to walk around I can just go outside.
As for the car, I just need something to get from point A to B. With a nice car I have to worry about it getting damaged or stolen, but with my car I can leave it with the top down (it's a convertible) and no one touches it because it has no resale value.

Perhaps there's no reason not to upgrade, but there also is no reason to upgrade in the first place. I guess normies like competing with eachother, but personally I don't care if my neighbor has a nicer car than I do. Truth be told I have enough money right now to go out and buy a new car, and I mean a brand new car, for cash, but why would I want to do that?
>>
>>37893139
You could have multiple little comfy apartments.

You could outfit your comfy apartment with better furniture and tech.

You could replace that 20 year old car with a 10 year old car.

There's always something that you can improve without having to change your lifestyle.
>>
>>37892861
how would the school know where I live?
>>37892931
I don't use a meme account. I just leave out details like what city I currently live in (use a nearby city or city I grew up / went to school in), what my legal first/last name is (e.g use chris instead of christian), what school I went to, etc. I've tried to find info about myself online by using my name, city and age. I did find something on a site that had my name and who I was related to. I didn't want to pay to find out. The current city was wrong too.
>>
>>37891991
>The only difference between prostitution and having a gf is that you know the person better.
Bingo...Id fuck my oneitis but I dont have one...Girls I wanna fuck sure...women I wanna marry of course.
But to actually go through with it is different she would like me for my money.
Dream come true but other then that is a wash.
>>
I'd rather just breed abroad with a fake name.
I'd be a nigger king.
>>
>>37892595
>poverty as a virtue.
It is not poverty if there is no money.
>>
File: 687.gif (2MB, 540x200px) Image search: [Google]
687.gif
2MB, 540x200px
Duuuuuhhhh. I have no redeemable qualities, but if she becomes bitchy within the first year of dating ill dump her pretty quickly
>>
>>37891944
No, she's a whore and her prime years are way gone, left behind i a haze of cocks and booze.
I probably would if she came onto me, i'm that starved for love
>>
File: 1498095084775.jpg (128KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498095084775.jpg
128KB, 1200x1200px
>>37891964
>liking a gold digger
>>
>>37893214
>You could have multiple little comfy apartments.
And rent them out by the month.
I wish I could find a small one bedroom around where I live for less then 600$ a month.
But I have a house so its null and void.
>>
>>37893214
>multiple little comfy apartments.
Why?
>comfy apartment with better furniture and tech.
I guess, but I already have all the furniture I want and it works well for me. I have a $1000 computer and it runs every game I've played with good fps, and it's quiet, upgrading it would just require more intensive cooling.
>replace that 20 year old car with a 10 year old car.
And then I'd have to put the top down when I park it or risk it being stolen and having to call a cab when my car's gone.

Money can buy happiness, but it has diminishing returns. For some people they won't be content with their finances until they have golden toilet seats, but that kind of stuff doesn't do anything for me.
>>
>>37893499
>love
You mean sex?
No women do not know what love it.
>>
>>37893214
If i was rich i would prepare a spare autist cave to hide into while they fix the main one, in case something went wrong with it.
The autist cave would be located so no neighbor can see into my house, a big room with lifting equipment a good bed and a great computer, a big bathroom with a hot tub, a nice kitchen, maybe a garage and a comfy car. Maybe.
Having that i would have no reason to spend any more money.
>>
>>37893545
I know there is no such thing as love, especially not for me. But the sexual frustration and the emotional starvation are surely enough for me to build an illusion with my oneitis, she's just so special in my retarded hearth. But my upper layer of brain knows she's a damaged whore with daddy issues who would never be interested in my small cock.
>>
Definitely, I'd basically do that for any girl though. I'm just so lonely and want someone to spend time with. If I was rich, I'd gladly pay for someone to pretend they love me.
>>
>>37891944
i probably wouldn't be rich if it weren't for a supporting wife

inb4 reee
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 600x609px
>>37894396
embarrassing lmaooooo
>>
probably not because my oneitis is dead
lol
>>
>>37894790
Regardless of how embarrassing it may be, it's still true.
>>
File: tumblr_mss6ep8ZlU1svzxmko1_400.gif (993KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mss6ep8ZlU1svzxmko1_400.gif
993KB, 320x265px
no
and i'd expose her for it too
>>
>>37891944
If someone all of a sudden showed an interest in me just because I've acquired money I'd tell them to fuck off.
I'm not stupid, and I don't like being taken for a mug.
>>
>>37891944
Of course, you can't blame people for being human. Men are supposed to earn women.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.