[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's what no one ever tells you about losing your virginity:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Here's what no one ever tells you about losing your virginity: once you have sex for the first time, talking to women and having more sex becomes much, much easier. It's like an instant confidence boost.

So stop saving yourself for that perfect, pure virgin girl (who doesn't exist btw) and lose your virginity ASAP. It's only holding you back.
>>
>>37891212
the problem is that losing it to a hooker wont really feel like losing it. i think the reason why so many people on this board care about losing it (and why those who lose it to a hooker usually say they don't feel any better) is because losing your virginity isn't just your first sexual experience, you feel worthy to another person who you like, which find you attractive enough for sex. no strings attached. obviously with a hooker, there would be strings attached. you'd only be losing your virginity because you paid them, not because you were attractive enough in their minds to fuck them.

tl;dr it won't actually feel like losing your virginity if you lose it to a hooker, and since robots can't lose it any other way they will never feel that boost of confidence
>>
I haven't had sex in about 8 years and I can't talk to women at all, am I a renewed virgin?
>>
No it doesn't. I haven't had sex in 7 months, and not for lack of trying. Smh.
>>
>>37891212
The one time I had a girlfriend, she had massive daddy issues and when I was finally, finally about to put my dick in her after 3 years of dating, she had a panic attack and then puked all over my floor.

At least it wasn't me, I guess.
>>
File: 1498062695361.jpg (24KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1498062695361.jpg
24KB, 299x299px
>10th anniversary of being flaccid at the Finest Hour is next year
>Pretty sure I haven't even held hands since then
My dick is like that JoJo stand I wasn't supposed to show.
>>
I think you're doing pretty well for yourself if you're biggest problem is that you haven't stuck your dick in some whore. Good job, guys.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.