[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are so ways to finally kill thy self ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: W.jpg (218KB, 1202x757px) Image search: [Google]
W.jpg
218KB, 1202x757px
What are so ways to finally kill thy self ?
>>
>>37890660
Amerifats can shoot themselves. Otherwise, rope and pills, train, high buildings, idk haven't tried any yet
>>
>>37890660
I recommed carbonmonooxide (grill inside room), or wrist slitting (warm water in bathtub, sleeping pills, painkillers).
If you go by rope, remember, the knot HAS to sit at the back of your head, NOT your neck. If the sling is tight (at you neck), you`ll strangle yourself. If you do it correctly, your neck breaks, which is both fast and almost painless.
Don`t do trains or high buildings. Rate of success is <80% and somebody has to clean your spilled guts up, mostly some poor robot wageslave.
If you want to go out in style, paint a picture with a shotgun or (if you have money) snort as much cocaine as you can while getting rimmed by a Thai ladyboy.

Happy Endings and Good Luck, my friend.
>>
>>37890660
I would reccomend checking out 4+4 chans /suicide/ board
>>
>>37890660
Read that helium works well. Get a medical mask and pipe and connect everything to the helium tank. Make sure everything is air tight and away you go
>>
>Gun
12ga or >.223 to the soft palate is instant and completely unsurvivable. Use 00 buck or slugs if using a shotgun.

>Jumping
Fairly simple, make sure you jump from 200ft or higher. High bridges are also viable because hitting water at that velocity is similar to hitting concrete.

>Drowning
Is relatively painless, the burning stops as soon as your lungs fill with water. Freezing water is a bonus.

>Hanging
Do your research, find a high drop and cut the right length of rope. Don't half ass this or you'll sit there and asphyxiate, potentially for minutes.

>Freezing
No explanation needed. Go innawoods naked in the winter and wait to die. Your body will go completely numb after a bit, depending on temperature this can be as soon as a few minutes.

Cutting and ODing don't work. Do not attempt them.
>>
Overdose

You can probably find pills that will work online
>>
>>37890660
And why do you feel the need to off yourself throwing away the gift of life?
>>
>>37891348
ODing works, but you have to use certain medication

Brain medicine works the best
>>
>>37891387
It also has one of the lowest mortality rates. If you want to chance permanent brain/liver damage be my guest. There are much simpler and more effective ways.
>>
>>37890660
Most of the methods here work, but they're boring as fuck.
Do it in style faggot. Go on top of a high building/place from which you could easily fall off at take a shit load of LSD or any other hallucinogen that doesn't impact movement too much.
You'll be so out of your mind you probably won't even notice when you fall to your violent death.
Also, you won't hesitate.
>>
>>37891430
It has one of the lowest mortality rates because retards use medicine that won't kill them
>>
>>37891481
You can't get most meds that will kill you over the counter. Most people also freak the fuck out once they realize what they've done and call an ambulance. With all the effort it takes to get them prescribed, save up enough to be lethal and actually go through with it you could've gone to your local hardware store, bought a rope and snapped your neck. Or jumped from a tall building, or shot yourself, or grab the third rail, or threaten a cop, there is literally no reason to attempt an overdose.
>>
>>37891564
You can find the medication on the silk roads replacement on the deepweb

It's one of the more peaceful ways to go since you just fall asleep. But if they freak out before it takes effect then it shows they actually want to live, as opposed to realizing it mid fall
>>
>>37891629
>since you just fall asleep
No, you don't. You sit there in unbelievably agony for a huge amount of time, sometimes hours until you die. You will throw up everything in your stomach, shit and piss yourself, many cases you'll start coughing up blood. It's not peaceful, your body is entirely aware of what's happening. If you need to use the darkweb for your method it's a shitty method. I'll say it again, there are countless other more effective and simpler ways to off yourself. Stop giving people false information.
>>
>>37891564
I would be bothered by everyone blaming the drugs for my death instead of the shittiness of the world. My life means nothing, so I would like my death to mean something, no matter how small.
>>
>>37891705
Really? Shit I'm just saying what I've heard

Guess I should rethink my back up plan. I have a big bottle of seizure medicine in my closet just in case but fug
>>
>>37891747
There are tons of accounts of people oding on everything from otc meds like tylenol to prescription, both from their perspective and the EMTs that respond to it. It's not a pretty way to go by any means.
>>
try to be the first person to od on weed. if you are going to die you might as well die in a cool way
>>
>>37891915
That's impossible

They've calculated the amount of weed you need to smoke at once and its undoable by any person
>>
>>37891929
Who is ((((((([[[[[[{{{{{they}}}}}]]]]]])))))))?
Also don't tell me what I can and can't do bitch.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.