[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine being treated like a creep, kidnapper, lowest form of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: eggman.jpg (83KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
eggman.jpg
83KB, 1024x576px
Imagine being treated like a creep, kidnapper, lowest form of life on earth just for being yourself. Just for waking up in the morning and breathing. It absolutely sucks.

You ever spend your whole life never hurting a fly and then these girls laugh at you and call you gross and say you look like a cereal killer? Then they date some abusive biker. Makes you wanna quit life.
>>
>look like a cereal killer
Heh. Sorry for your pain tho Op i feel you
>>
Well, you know what they say OP. Its a doggy dog world out there
>>
>>37890082

> Girls only like assholes, maaaaaaan

I've never been a fan of this attitude for so many reasons. It's like you're somehow managing to be a feminist and a MGTOW at the same time: on the one hand, there's the implicit misandry, the feeling that the world has a really abundant supply of "abusive" men and women are falling prey to them 24/7. On the other, there's that MGTOW-like resentment of women. So you're combining two very low levels of envy-inspired bitterness here. The overall effect must be a real tough burden to handle. Would be a good idea to work on this.
>>
>>37890082
A robot shit post OP.

Can relate!
>>
>>37890082
Really? It never occurred to you that perhaps you should be focusing your energy on better things rather than worrying about what a random women you don't know thinks of you?
>>
>>37890163

when a beta male acts like an asshole it's not attractive.
>>
>>37890177
Not him, but kinda hard focusing on ,,,better things" or going outside and enjoying it, when most of the time everyone is low-key hating/ digusted by you or passive aggressive when you're forced to interact
Normies will never get that, but anytime they get called ugly or get a assholish comment on facebook they throw a fucking tantrum
>>
At least you have a car. Origano
>>
File: tumblr_ncntbnkbVA1tib9s5o1_1280.jpg (137KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncntbnkbVA1tib9s5o1_1280.jpg
137KB, 740x740px
>>37890156
*dog EAT dog world!
>>
>>37890593
Oh well, I guess mistakes like that are a diamond dozen
>>
File: 1497150991899.jpg (477KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1497150991899.jpg
477KB, 812x806px
>>37890156
>Well, you know what they say OP. Its a doggy dog world out there
>a doggy dog world out there
It sure is anon, it sure is.
>>
I strongly relate. Although, I'm usually mocked for being a midget.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.