[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realized black people are literally robots of races

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 26

File: blackbot.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
blackbot.png
89KB, 553x506px
>tfw you realized black people are literally robots of races

Whites (normies) bullied us for centuries and now they wonder why we didn't turn out to be like them.

If you are white you can't be robot.
>>
File: give.jpg (45KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
give.jpg
45KB, 530x805px
>It's other people's fault I can get over shit that happened before I was born

That's the real reason you stagnate.
>>
>>37889732
Mmmm..this bait is..seasoned? Tasty : -)
>>
>>37889799
>It's other people's fault I can get over shit that happened before I was born

Yes my guy, why don't you get over the fact you were born middle class and just become a billionaire?
>>
File: happyasuka.jpg (26KB, 593x449px) Image search: [Google]
happyasuka.jpg
26KB, 593x449px
>>37889831
I'm not motivated by money.
>>
*hides thread*

that'll be enough out of you liar
>>
>>37889732
>known for big dicks, large criminal gangs, and constantly fucking
>robots
hahaha, can't fool me this time Mr. (((Goldstein)))!
>>
>>37889799
White people cant fathom that centuries of what blacks have gone through can still have an effect on the present. My mother was born in 1961. The Civil Rights Act was 1964. This shit wasn't that long ago, ofay.
>>
>>37889732
truth.
Blacks are recovering though
>>
>>37889859
Gee it's almost like a your motivation is something you can't control that has an impact on your current life. Maybe like the historical oppression of your ancestors up to less than a generation ago?

>>37889877
>known for
By the media, I guess all white people are racist too because the media says so.
>>
File: leaf.jpg (278KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
278KB, 1920x1200px
>>37889912
and niggers can't fathom taking charge of their own life, they'd rather bitch and moan. Doesn't hurt me any, man, you can whine all you like.
>>
>>37889877
White
>known for having wealth, being top level executives and constantly being the face of anything inherently "good"
>robots
Why don't you just go to Asia or outside for that matter and get free pussy?
>>
>>37889912
You would be much happier in africa buddy
>>
>>37889952
boy if I wanted more money I'd just work more than four hours a day
>>
>>37889964
Plenty blacks take charge of their own lives, which is why there are so many of us who are admired worldwide.
>>
>>37889922
Your get gives me hope for the future. Carry on f.am
>>
>>37889981
I doubt it. My ancestors have probably been here longer than yours. I'm more American than you.
>>
>>37889922
b-but i thought iq was genetic only??
>>
>>37889964
>hey sorry we overtly oppressed you for centuries and to this day our system of government for some reason unfairly treats you
>but honestly the reason your life sucks is because you didn't pull yourself up by your bootstraps you lazy fuck

>>37889984
Then do it bitch. If you're this ubermench master of your own fate then simply will your lack of motivation away, defy all statistical odds, and make yourself a billionaire. You're not a lazy nigger are you?
>>
>>37889922
The crack epidemic fucked black people up terribly and set us decades back. Black people were doing alright up until crack hit.
>>
>>37890041
sorry but it's not.
I even got a get so kek agrees

>>37890055
another get. Nice
>>
>>37889981
Africans hate us so not really, not to mention i'd rather stay in my home country my family has been in since the start.
>>
File: floral.jpg (199KB, 1200x817px) Image search: [Google]
floral.jpg
199KB, 1200x817px
>>37890043
what do I need the money for?
>>
>>37890055
How come I've done crack twice in my life and I could go without doing it ever again? Do niggers just not have self control?
>>
>>37890055
notice how when the crack epidemic hit blacks, the governments response was to turn drug use into a sever crime.
Notice now that the heroine epidemic is hitting white america our government is now focusing on treatment instead of punishment.
But blacks are totally not oppressed guys, jim crow is over.
>>
>>37890027
This isnt about finders keepers. America was built by people who are not like you for people who are not like you. You would be much happier in a society built by someone closer to you genetically.
>>
>>37890085
Because crack is an addictive drug and when smuggled into communities on a large scale by the government it can be disastrous.
>dur i did it twice how come they cant?
are you really retarded??
>>
>>37890098
Haha. Maybe you should invent your own technology and your own nation. Lord knows you should get the fuck out of ours. We should have killed you all when slavery ended since you had outgrown your use.
>>
>>37890069
But you dont feel at home in america just because you happened to be born there
>>
>>37890133
>our nation
>we
Get out
>>
>>37890102
Oh fuck off your Ellis island grandparents probably weren't even considered white people when they got here.
>>
>>37890102
america was built on immigration, by immigrants for immigrants and multiple cultures so nope, you lose.
>>
>>37890159
Our nation made by white men for white men where no one else could be citizens. That's what America is meant to be.
>>
>>37890071
Alright fine, replace money with anything in your life you want but don't have.
Unless that doesn't exist, in which case then yes, you have achieved nirvana and are truly a super human.

>>37890133
LOL
What exactly did you invent? Which country did you found? Why do you get to lay claim to American inventions just because you're white and I can't because I'm black even though we're both American?
>>
It's hilarious when blacks think they know true oppression. Try being Irish, you babies, it's oppression without the concessions.
>>
>>37890165
this tbqh, at least half of all whites today in america come from irish who were considered some of the lowest of european who came here to work and do better after their little potato problem. If anything the country surely wasn't "built for them" or by them.
>>
>>37890182
Immigrants from Europe. White male immigrants. If your ancestors aren't from the modern borders of Europe you should not be allowed in America and if you are not a man you should not be able to vote or hold citizenship.
>>
>>37890207
As a paki I feel you. We both were oppressed by the anglo scumbag
>>
>>37890085
Because crack users probably weren't doing crack twice and then never touching it again, they were doing it habitually. Do you realize there were plenty white crackheads at the time? Crack just didn't destroy whites because it wasn't sold in the white community.

And why the fuck are you smoking crack in 2017, are you retarded?
>>
>>37890165
This is a myth. Citizenship was limited to whites only and irish were citizens.
>>37890182
White immigrants. As stated explicitly in the naturalization act.

There is no reason to be hostile. You have a chance to reconnect with your real heritage, why stay in america and be miserable?
>>
>>37890203
Yes. I can claim them because I'm white and you can't because you're black. Just like I can't claim rap music. Now you're free to try to build off of our inventions just like a white person could make a rap song. But a white person can't take credit for rap music.
>>
>>37890194
Wrong again but pretending you're right, how does it feel knowing that fantasy has been overruled and will never ever exist again?
>>
>>37890238
So why were there so many Irish slaves?
>oh that's a myth
So where does the Caribbean accent come from?
>>
>>37890207
I am so down to team up with other oppressed whites like irish, slavs, etc.
IT's actually you guys who shit on us at every opportunity, so you can say to your anglo overlords "S-SEE AT LEAST WE'RE NOT NIGGERS HAHA!"
>>
File: mug_asuka.jpg (133KB, 561x748px) Image search: [Google]
mug_asuka.jpg
133KB, 561x748px
>>37890203
Well, I already collect something that makes me happy. But yes, I do have a future goal besides that collection. I'm happy without it of course, but everyone needs a goal, and I am working towards it every day.

There's going to be a house that I own in a location where there is no tsunamis or earthquakes or volcanoes and it's going to have years and years worth of food and water and guns and asuka portraits custom commissioned. Not even going to cost me that much lmao
>>
>>37889732
>If you are white you can't be robot.
Truer words have never been spoken. The worst thing is they don't even realize it.
>>
>>37890231
Black people are still smoking crack in 2017.
>>
I agree that blacks are true robots. They literally have nothing going for them. Imagine being genetically disposed to be inferior in everything. They never had a chance. They're like some relic from the past that can't adapt to the new world. We can't do anything for them, either. All the education and social programs we throw at them are useless because their natural inferiority precludes them from ever advancing from, what is essentially, mental childhood. I feel genuinely sorry for blacks for their existence, but they can't really fathom the severity of their situation. They just sit in their ignorance like a toddler.
>>
>>37890238
Because

1. America as a nation doesn't make me miserable.
2. America was not just built by white immigrants.
3. My "real" heritage spans to more than one continent, your logic makes no sense anyway, if a white american is miserable why don't they just leave and go to europe?

You're trying to push your segregation propaganda and white nationalist propaganda off as friendly advice without even giving good advice.
>>
>>37890249
Why do you draw the arbitrary line at race? Why not countrymen, or fellow english speakers?

That way we can share rap(and rock, and blues, and jazz, and pretty modern pop) and inventions.
>>
File: abraham-lincoln-racist.png (248KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
abraham-lincoln-racist.png
248KB, 600x300px
>>37890252
LMAO. The founding fathers literally owned slaves.
>>
>>37890294
The only people, black, white, Hispanic, whatever, who are smoking crack in 2017 are the people who were smoking crack in 1989.

If you weren't alive during the crack era and decide to touch crack for the first time any time after the mid 90s, you're a complete idiot and you deserve the worst.
>>
>>37890262
When have I ever done that? It's you lot who kiss Anglo arse and try to look down on us.
>>
>>37890261
You are completely misunderstanding both the original argument and my counterargument.
>>
>>37889732
I hate white people they took me away from a nice rural comfy rural life somewhere in Africa where I could have lost my virginity to one of my childhood african friends. Fuck you I never wanted this technological world you evil jizzskins.
>>
>>37890343
>blacks
>looking down on irish
>kissing anglo ass

Are you drunk Mclaugherty?
>>
>>37890380
You know Anglos just bought people who were already enslaved, right?
>>
>>37890338
Crack is just a form of cocaine. It's not nearly as bad as it's made out to be it's just black people have no self control.
>>
>>37890338
This

crack is so fucking last century. Must be trailer trash to even consider doing that shit twice in 2017.
>>
>>37890317
No, american society was built by whites and for whites so why live there instead of in a country with which you can identify much more strongly?
America being a "nation of immigrants" is not a good argument in a first place. You project your feelings of not belonging there on everyone thinking that everybody must feel this way.
Nothing i say here is white nationalist propaganda. I am not even white, I am Jewish.
>>
>>37890411
You're doing it right now. You're a born servant, Oogboontu. You'll turn your back on everything just to get Anglos and Jews to give you attention.
>>
/r9k/ is literally the worst place to discuss racial issues. The board is a mix of hicks from flyover states/the south and autismos that dont understand basic social concepts

just post moar eva girls pls
>>
>>37890412
Well if you never bought my great great great great great grandpa I would never exist to suffer from this fate.

I mean really what the fuck are you white people thinking? Why did you get rid of segregation that fucked over the black middle class that was developing and now we the black middle class must run to white areas when they get full of "our people" because of you stupid fucks.

Let black people run black people stop helping us you fucking lunatics.
>>
i am middle eastern and defiantly robot.

fuck you
>>
>>37890478
I'm not Anglo or white.
>>
>>37890380
White people always act like other races were inferior because all they did was play drums and dance and hunt and fuck and eat and dance and fuck and play drums, what's so inferior about that life? They just walked around doing whatever they felt like doing, that shit sounds amazing.
>>
>>37890474
Explain basic social concepts please so we can understand them
>>
>it's "invisible black guy dies first in a movie" episode
FUCKING WHITES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37890420
How would you know what crack is when you've never done it? It's cocaine that's been free based. As in remove the Hydrochloride compound and then there's a little baking soda in it due to how they make it.
>>
>>37890520
Sounds like you havent watched a movie in a decade
>>
>>37890520
>watching movies
I bet you use proprietary software, too. Stop letting corporations oppress you.
>>
>>37890489
yeah and ur white fuck off cracker
>>
>>37890509
Crackers really think their jewish enslavement is the ideal form of life.

Fuck your capitalism and communism nigga, we do things the african way which was really poorly organized commerice.
>>
>>37890412
Slavery was different in most places. You're a slave but your kids are free. The ancient gardener tribe, the Aztecs, as we call them, would take a slave from a smaller tribe but the child of that slave would become a free Aztec.
>>
>>37890448
Why are we fighting? Can we agree that if we were to remove those germanic, norse, and anglo fuckers we'd all be better off?
>>
>>37890509
They also died at a very young age because they took zero health precautions. The average life span in Africa was like 30 before we got there. It's still only about 50 in many places.
>>
>>37890441
Except it wasn't, at the time the term "white" didn't even exist, irish, germans and brits were not the same people. America it's self was built for Americans(Ex-brits), once again going by your logic anyone who doesn't directly descend from the first white americans does not belong in america then including all the irish, italian, dutch recent descendents living in america, according to you. Even though all of them as well as many non-white groups have had a part in America's later upbringing. You're trying to force this into a white thing when america wasn't even made for the "Whites". And i never projected shit or said i don't belong here i'm not OP, the logic that if you are uncomfortable at home so you should leave has always been retarded. Why leave instead of stay and fix your home?
>>
>>37890554
But that wasn't how the Atlantic slave trade worked. Better off than being enslaved by North Africans, Levantines and Arabs. They just castrated them and bought more.
>>
File: dukepepeofburgundy.jpg (194KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
dukepepeofburgundy.jpg
194KB, 600x750px
>tfw you'll never get african brobots
>tfw you have to settle for americans instead
>tfw you'll never discuss politics with a somalian qt
>>
>>37890569
And so what? You're born, you spend the first 10 years of your life running around with no responsibility, you spend the next 10 years fucking and dancing and hunting and raising your children, then you spend the next 10 years getting ready to go see Obatala. What is white peoples obsession with living forever? Whites are afraid of death and run from it, other races embrace it.
>>
>>37890559
We have to remove the Jews, too. They're the ones who tamed Germanic violent tendencies and used them against us. But all Germanics, that includes Anglos, need to go. They ruined everything and destroy everything they touch.
>>
>>37890580
Exactly. If you whites had left our African slave ancestors alone in Africa, their descendants would've been free within a decade.
>>
>>37890609
Africans are even bigger jerks than the Tyrone BBCs in America.
>>
>>37890643
On what do you base yourself to say this?
>>
>>37890642
Majority of niggerkind was never even enslaved, only a small portion in west Africa and East Africa was enslaved.

The niggers in congo and all of southern Africa were free.
>>
>>37890642
Not necessarily. They could have been killed, they could have been enslaved again, they could have been killed off as a tribe. You never know.
>>
>>37890642
>bunch of apes sitting on top of resources
>leave them alone
"no"
>>
>>37890577
You are falling for anti white deconstruction narratives.
The naturalization act of 1795 explicitely says that citizenship is reserved to white people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1795
It would be ridiculous to assume that 200 hundred years ago people could not distinguish an african from a white person.
>>
>>37890667
he has the internet

i met a few africans before they all seem to be chill and have a work ethic when they come to the usa
>>
>>37890676
Most African Americans are West and Central African. So we were either slaves who would've had children who were born free or we were already free in Africa and white people kidnapped us.
>>
>>37890689
>white people

Just a social construct to stop cucks in West Europe from thinking niggers were people.
>>
>>37890580
Chattel european slavery was leagues worse than arabic slavery.

In the americas, a good portion of bought slaves wouldn't even make it to the plantations because they'd die in the boat and it was cheaper to get more than care for them.
In the plantations you worked until you collapsed of exhaustion, in the arabic world you served as soldier or as house servant, both were much milder lives.

Also, USA-style cotton plantations weren't very slave-intensive, south american sugar cane plantations were where most blacks were brought to.
>>
>>37890738
There were plenty of house niggers in America, don't be silly.
>>
>>37890689
>It would be ridiculous to assume that 200 hundred years ago people could not distinguish an african from a white person.
You know that's not what i was saying. Only that white at the time meant something way different than it does today. White then meant only the original mostly british whites, not irish, italians etc. who today make up most of the white population, by your logic most whites today don't belong in the usa. Keep on nitpicking and falling for pro-white narratives though.
>>
>>37890738
Don't forget the Caribbean. Cotton plantations had slaves, yes, but not as much the sugar plants.
>>
>>37890756
The only reason blacks were imported was because the native peoples died off and were perceived as "weak" and unable to work as hard as the black man. The reason blacks were imported was to work in plantations, not to be servants.
>>
>>37890716
Genetic outliers, majority of African blacks are very lazy and have a HMM IF I WANT MONEY ILL JUST ROB YOU mindset.
>>
>>37890611
So why don't you all die so we can live in piece?
>>
>>37890809
Most third world countries are like that. Corruption abounds everywhere in the world.
>>
>>37890807
That's just not true. Natives weren't slaves, they took blacks because they could be purchased as slaves.
>>
I wish I could hang out with some blackbots.
Threads for blac/r9k/ always turns into race shit.
>>
>>37890786
Irish and Italians make up the majority of the white population??? Most white Americans are of German descent and a lot are of English descent but they call themselves American. There really aren't that many Italians here they are just over represented in media.
>>
>>37890756
The only reason house niggers existed is because slave owners were raping slaves, getting them pregnant, and letting their illegitimate half-white, half-black children work in the house.
>>
>>37890832
>corruption
No you stupid nigger this is AFRICAN CIVILIANS not their government.
>>
>>37890868
irish and italians aren't white.
>>
File: bootstrap.png (52KB, 205x240px) Image search: [Google]
bootstrap.png
52KB, 205x240px
B O O T S T R A P S
GET TO PULLIN ;)
>>
>>37890831
Who is "we"? White people? Because lord knows that the rest of the world won't live in peace, white people hate peace.
>>
>>37890839
The natives were very much so enslaved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Spanish_New_World_colonies#Indigenous_People

>>37890872
Corruption doesn't mean just governments, gweilo.
>>
File: IMG_0367.jpg (36KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.jpg
36KB, 620x330px
>>37890881
>guinea niggers and red niggers thinking they're white
>>
>>37890900
African blacks are not corrupted, they are just uncivilized humans, what we call crime is just their natural behavior thats why wherever blacks exist there will always be alot of crime because CRIME IS THE NATURAL BEHAVIOR OF BLACKS.
>>
>>37890839
Read a book pham. In Mexico, they had natives chained up in mines, digging for gold. Natives were the first to be enslaved. You people know absolutely nothing about history, which is unsurprising.
>>
>>37890881
Irish are definitely white. Italians are mostly white but some have Arab or North African genes. I consider Italians white. Most are light complexioned with dark features.
>>
>>37890926
>>37890900
I'm talking about the US, the area that whites settled, not Meds.
>>
>>37890900
They were enslaved but they kept killing themselves so we needed other slaves. I don't feel bad for any of the things we did. I feel bad we made the mistake of giving blacks rights and letting Jews into this country.
>>
>>37890868
The irish in specific came rushing during the early 20th century, them combined with italians and other later euro groups are still half if not most of the current white population. The point still stands
>>
>>37890931
If you were enslaved in America, you're not white.
>>
>>37890950
>iberians aren't white
>>
>>37890786
No it meant white as we understand it because Irish and Italians were citizens shortly after.

And this is a problem, in order for you to feel comfortable in america, to not feel like you live in a country that was not built for you, white identity has to be invalidated and whites having to cling to something artificial to have a sense of identity. Even though this identity existed in history.
>>
>>37890970
White people cant even figure out who's white and who's not
>>
File: apu.png (30KB, 657x651px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
30KB, 657x651px
>it's "medniggers think they're white" episode
>>
>>37890914
>CRIME IS THE NATURAL BEHAVIOR OF BLACKS.
So what's the natural behavior of Whites?
>>
>>37889912
Germans declared slavs untermench and tried to genocide us.

South slavs were slaves of ottomans, and janissaries were an army of christian slaves. Mothers would literally cripple their kids by cutting off the hand so the kid cant carry a spear.

>muh slavery

how about 20 million plus and who knows how much erased people IN THE 1960s being processed in the gulag system, or Goli otok where thousands ended up? Our "slavery" ended in the 1970s.

Ottoman slavery for south slavs, mongolian yoke for russians, stalin for some extra sauce.

Start playing history on insane difficulty then talk back.

> centuries of what blacks have gone through
>centuries

Colonization officially started in 17th and 18th century. The ottomans arrived in the 15th century. You suck even as a slave.

> The Civil Rights Act was 1964.

The Perestroika which uncovered essentially one of the larger genocides in recent history happened in 1980s.

Fuck, i wish white people treated us as pokemons.

>not white enough so try to genocide us all the time and declare us subhuman
>TOO WHITE when it is useful to them
>>
>>37890970
Correct. They aren't white.
>>
>>37891007
Rape, murder and theft.
>>
>>37890958
Irish and Italians are combined about 30 million of the 190 million total population of white Americans.
>>
>>37891007
Being civilized.
>>
>>37891033
What is being civilized?
>>
>>37891049
Rape, murder and theft is being civilized.
>>
>>37891049
Resisting animal impulses.

Black gets mad he kills

Black gets horny he rapes

Black gets greedy he steals

A civilized being can resist primitive impulses while an uncivilized being cannot. That is why whitey has stable societies while blackey has hellholes.
>>
>>37891011
are you caucasoids are the same white devil stop trying to change history cracka
>>
>>37891074
But White people do the same thing.
>>
>>37890988

>were citizens shortly after.

I don't consider the time between the last 1700's and mid 1800's (Half a century) to be shortly after but if you say so..

white then =/= white now lets be honest.
>>
>>37891087
Not at the rates that niggers do.
>>
>>37891087
No if we were we would still be in the stone age in Europe you stupid nigger.

The fact you dont see hordes of white people walking around looking for humans to beat the shit out of shows how different we are from you wild beast.
>>
File: IMG_0368.jpg (52KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.jpg
52KB, 529x399px
>>37891074
>Black get mad he kills
>>
>>37891104
White to me means anyone of European descent.
>>
>>37891112
Nothing compared to the small scale genocide done by blacks on blacks in America.
>>
>>37891029
Your average white american is mixed with a bunch of bullshit, maybe 30 million white americans are almost fully irish or italian but most are a mix of irish, germanic, italian etc. Ask your average white american their heritage and listen to their essay.
>>
File: IMG_0369.jpg (72KB, 450x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.jpg
72KB, 450x436px
>>37891108
Yeah, whites never do that ;)
>>
>>37891112
Wow nice cherry-picked picture. It's about the rates. Blacks commit 51% of all murders in America with 13% of the population.
>>
>>37891078
>stop trying to change history cracka

That is history you retard. As far as official history goes most of africa was not even known until 18th century. So your "centuries of oppression" amounts to two centuries.

Hell, genuine africans always mock american blacks for being pussies. The slave trade was common even before westerners, the same happened in the east with vikings trading in slavs all the time.

There are no centuries of suffering, that is a modern idea, and american nonsense. Somalis to this day still have slave labour in parts of country.

Face it, you are playing life on easy mode, you are literally protected from all circumstances, get free cash, and have an army of whites fucking worshipping your "plight"

>two centuries of mediocre slavery
>woe is me!!!

fuck, i wish we could harass the germans, the turks, mongols, chinese, arabs the way you do you white person slave.
>>
>>37891127
in the year 2017.
>>
File: 1497397480732.jpg (51KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
1497397480732.jpg
51KB, 624x624px
>>37889732
minorities are sacred cattle
Only white can be robots. There are laws in place to make sure niggers feelings don't get hurt. Go ask all those white kids stuck in a 90% nigger school about their privilege.
>>
>>37891137
White about the large scale genocide done by whites on everybody else?
>>
>>37891161
You're forgetting after slavery blacks were systematically oppressed and had no rights for another century, and after that discriminated against heavily until the past couple decades or so. Why do people pretend segregation never happened??
>>
>>37891143
That's why we need a unified white identity. I'm about 70% German with a little Scandinavian, Italian, Irish, a little
Kike blood, some Eastern European blood. But I identify as German and white.
>>
>>37891108
>>37891107
>The fact you dont see hordes of white people walking around looking for humans to beat the shit out of shows how different we are from you wild beast.
I have never seen a "pack" of black people just raping and thieving.
Do black people kill and rape, yes they do, just like anyone else.
Why are white criminals absolved of all their sins, their history and are the perfect specimen but blacks have never done anything good will never do anything good?
You forget that /pol/ is asking for mass genocide of people with different skin color and religion every day.
>>
>>37891170
Yes nigger CIVILIAN crime is comparable to fucking war jesus christ you apes are stupid.
>>
>>37891198
White people like to pretend they're the good guys when it comes to history
>>
>>37891204
Do you even live in a nigger infested place?

No so shut up.
>>
>>37891198
Because they weren't alive for it, therefore it never happened and it's effects don't exist.
>it was 40 years ago anon, get over it!
>>
File: 4c6.jpg (38KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
4c6.jpg
38KB, 499x499px
>>37889732
> Whites (normies) bullied us for centuries
> Implying

Whites bullied the Arabs and they turned out all right.
>>
>>37891241
I do. What now?
>>
>>37891204
If whites would have been left alone this would have never happened. But now niggers have to pay.
>>
>>37891169
>WAAAHHH I'M THE ONLY WHITE KID IN MY SCHOOL AND THE BLACK KIDS TEASE ME THEREFORE WHITE PRIVILEGE DOESNT EXIST!!!!
>>
>>37891200
You do, it's called "White" and apparently some people think this identity existed back when the usa was first formed even though it didn't.
>>
>>37891262
Then your clearly insane.
>>
>>37891219
>war
Motherfucker you cave dwellers hop out of your helicopters and kill/rape everything darker than a sheet of printer paper.
>>
>>37891198
>ystematically oppressed and had no rights for another century

In ONE COUNTRY, the united states. the whole of africa could do whatever it wanted. I think you have no idea what the gulag system was - when we hear "systematic oppression" we laugh - the soviets used to do a scheme where they would send all men from one village or city somewhere to train for military then rellocate everyone remaining to siberia.

No one is pretending it did not happen but american history IS NOT world history. But fuck, ethnic cleansing of families were common here even in 1960s in some parts of commieland.

And STILL, apparently some fucking moldavian has to "acknowledge black oppression by whiteness", how about no?

And we even had a SOCIETAL COLLAPSE in the 90s with cities starving and you still think it was "so so hard". Fuck trade me anyday.
>>
>>37891259
>Turned out all right

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeee
>>
>>37891262
Now stop being a cuck. We don't care about your opinion. We don't care if blacks are good people. We hate them regardless. But blacks aren't good people. They commit murder, theft and a myriad of crimes at much higher rate than whites. But even if they were angels we still have to destroy them since they are competition.
>>
>>37891296
In war humans are supposed to be violent, outside of war humans are not supposed to be violent. You niggers are very violent outside of war showing you are subhuman savages that cant function without violence.
>>
>>37891284
>he doesn't talk back to the voices in his head
Shiggy diggy do
>>37891305
>Imperialism has never existed in Africa
>>37891313
Ok. What is this grand competition you speak of?
>>
>>37891241
You've obviously never lived around black people. You're still angry because DayQuan made you give him your lunch money in the 7th grade. If you lived in an all white area growing up, you'd be treated the exact same because children prey on the weak.
>>
>>37891305
don't worry these niggers will learn the hard way once USA goes to shit and has some mexitrash/black revolution.
>>
>>37891339
Competition for expansion of our genes. We want a white world not a nigger world.
>>
File: 1469477143233.png (47KB, 739x598px) Image search: [Google]
1469477143233.png
47KB, 739x598px
>>37891272
I went to a 90% white school the niggers there were treated like kangs. You are literally sacred cattle. You can't even say what white privilege is, every nigger just makes it up in their head. There are laws set up by white people to make sure I don't call you a nigger and you get a free pass to chimp and boon because some thugs got shot. I would go to jail for saying my posts out loud how at all do niggers have it hard in 2017? There were nigger slave owners, there were rich niggers, what the fuck makes white privilege again being descended from slave owners or something? Are you going to shitpost some more or put that chimp brain to work and come up with some real shit anytime soon?
>>
>>37891340
You niggers are so subhuman that you go by any means to rationalize your monkey behavior.

>hurr but but whitey do it too!
>>
>>37891325
Was it war when Christopher Columbus and his crew cut Indian children's hands off for not gathering enough gold?
>>
>blackbots
>be kings
>build pyramids
>invent space travel
>robots
Yeah right
>>
>>37891305

>whole of africa could do whatever it wanted

No? Most of Africa was under anglo-saxon rule in the 20th century, many countries also under apartheid (Segregation). The germans and other europeans also made a plan to systematically fuck and rule Africa in the 1800's (Berlin conference) I'm not saying slavs had it easy but don't try to downgrade what blacks went through either.
>>
>>37891355
What's wrong with a mixed world? Or a world where both people just coexist
>>
>>37891364
Civilian violence you stupid nigger.
>>
>>37891339
>Imperialism has never existed in Africa

>The british introduced medicine, education, farming, literature to a nomadic continent where life has not changed since neolithic times

blame the fucking british then, this shit is annoying. like slavs give a shit about africa, or hispanics or asians. Right now you just sound like a parasite to be, we are not going to feed you when you come here.

You are literally the sacred cow of westerners and think life is hard while having every possible advantage against whites, indians, chinese, have an entire country sucking your dick and still it is not enough.

Maybe it will never be enough.
>>
>>37891364
i-it was for their own good, t-the indians were savages..they should be thankful whites raped their children and women, killed most of them and stole their land in an act of globalization oops i mean war! desu
>>
>>37891396
Africans dont want to be mixed you stupid american nigger they like being pure and black unlike you freaks.
>>
>>37891396
Should have though of that before you fucked with white people. You think blacks don't want a black world? Why should I settle for just a piece of the pie?
>>
>>37891355
I'm white and I want you to die. Solidarity with blacks instead of people like you. When we fight each other we serve their agenda. You know who they are. They aren't all jews but they are oppressing us all. Paying us shit wages that we just pay back to them for shit quality food that makes us fat. Erasing any hope of upward mobility. Race wars are just a distraction from the real issue.
>>
>>37891412
>>The british introduced medicine, education, farming, literature to a nomadic continent where life has not changed since neolithic times

Too bad they only used most of all that great stuff on their selves while blacks were still lower class citizens in their own continent. Oh and too bad they still to this day are stealing money and taxing the fuck out of them even after they've been kicked out...Not the first time french and brits have done this to someone else's land so not so bad..right??
>>
>>37891449
Man I'm broke as hell and I'm not fat at all. You're just a lazy piece of shit with no discipline. Go to the gym and take care of yourself. You don't need to be rich to eat decently.
>>
>>37891457
If you hated whitey so much you should have just fucked off into the jungle and never come near white civilizations in Africa you stupid animal.
>>
>>37891420
But one race can live with another race.
>>37891412
think life is hard while having every possible advantage against whites, indians, chinese,
What do you mean by this? I would say blacks in America have it equal to that of whites.
>>37891448
>Should have though of that before you fucked with white people
What is fucking with white people?
Existing?
This is interesting stuff.
>>
>>37891449
LMAO and you think black welfare leeches improve your life? I can tell just from the shit you say that you're a social retard.
>>
>>37891448
>Falling for the race war meme

Interracial dating, births and marriage at an all time high between black/african and whites in specific these days, that's the only way white people are being fucked with
>>
>>37891483
I dont think you realize how racist non white people are dumb american nigger.

You have lived your whole life believing the myth that only white people are racist. Your own people are racist to a tribal ethnic level they dont even give a shit if you are black.
>>
>>37891483
I want white male dominance and black male submission.
>>
>>37890317
>My "real" heritage spans to more than one continent

We wuz kangz n shiet
>>
File: download (65).jpg (10KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
download (65).jpg
10KB, 321x157px
>>37891491
Yeah and that's what we need to fight. The Jews are the ones who did this.
>>
>>37891457
>a strong power is abusing its power

the chinese are doing the exact same shit TODAY. You want to play with fucking chinese instead of whites? You're crazy. Also, dont bet on some "color alliance" with chinese, they just curbstomp everyone, hell, they are silently colonizing siberia as well.

look up to the best i guess, the blame game is a lose game - fucking steal every technology if necessary, once you are strong everyone shows their true colors, russians are poor as shit but still no one fucks with them.

Also, colonization never really stopped and the chinese are next and this strategy of "my oppression makes you feel bad" wont work on them, so take your bets with them.

I can honestly say most white people are getting tired of spoonfeeding blacks. Hispanics will fuck you off as well. Asians hate everyone.

Welcome to reality i guess.
>>
>>37891538
Fuck jews we need to kill niggers first.
>>
>>37891514
>having genetics/ancestors from more than 1 continent or race
>we wuz kangs n shiet

How's down syndrome working out for you?
>>
>>37891500
>dumb american nigger.
But I'm not black.
>You have lived your whole life believing the myth that only white people are racist.
Are you white?
The irony of you saying white people aren't racist and then saying in the same sentence a racial slur.
>>
>>37891546
The only reason no one fucks with Russia is because they have a ton of nukes
>>
>>37891573
White people arent racist we are the very reason you subhuman apes arent placed in zoos outside of white countries.
>>
>>37891546
The chinese at least pay for the resources they take though and aren't really invading Africa just a little slave labour. Still bad but not as bad
>>
File: Image1.jpg (271KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
271KB, 960x1280px
if this meme were true then the stereotypical otaku neckbeard/nerd would not always be a white guy, but it is because white people are more likely to be awkward and autistic

non-whites cannot be robots
>>
>>37891573
White people are racist and so is everyone else.
>>
Being black without a big dick feels is like being a white hobo. Everyone is just disappointed of you even before they talk to you.
>>
>>37891600
i don't think you know what racist means sir.
>>
>>37891477
I'm not fat either. I'm broke as hell and basically white trash. Most of my kind of people are exactly what you said. But you can't be lazy unless someone is fucking enabling you to be. Shit food is cheaper than garbage. I'm a grocery store cashier and I see it all day. Poor people come in and buy huge quantities of shit food when it's on sale. They make fewer trips and buy more. Richer people spend just as much on a week or less worth of food and make more frequent trips.

>>37891490
There are plenty of white welfare leeches too. Don't think I don't see those fat fucks coming through charging hundreds of dollars worth of frozen food to their EBT cards every day. The Mexicans I get coming through buy way healthier food and spend way less. No blacks where I live so I can't really tell you much about them.
>>
>>37891619
That's not even true. Asians are the biggest autists. The only reason blacks tend not to be is because they're so impulsive.
>>
>>37891600
>we
No, you're not.
Racism and Slavery is something that happened 100s of years ago, that you weren't even alive to see happen but you take pride in because you have nothing else to live for.
>>37891622
Yes.
>>
>>37891645
So what? Whites should be able to use EBT because whites pay taxes. That's national socialism. You work to build up your own race. You want to help people who share your genes.
>>
>>37891584
EXACTLY.

So in the end power is what matters. Fucking blacks, do they think you just give it away to a group that bases its entire identity on fantasies of overpowering you or what?

Either black countries will learn how to vage modern war or they will be colonized, simple as that.

>>37891606
>The chinese at least pay for the resources they take though

Haha no, i get it you are playing the whole "whitey is the race everyone hates" but in the rest of the world no one cares. China is right now stealing fishing waters from thailand, philippines, taiwan, provoking japan, you name it. Also, what they do is that they DONT USE AFRICAN LABOR, they ship chinese from mainland into africa, SEGREGATE their workers, exhaust resources and flee.

They so overfished the coast of senegal the fisheries are facing ecological disaster.

Whites are the only one that kinda tolerate blacks, everyone else just kinda murders them. Also, the arabs call blacks zanj, at least they did when i was there and kill them all the time, like the coptic christians.

Also, the easiest way to piss off an arab is to say mohammed was black. The rest of the world is completelly used to this.
>>
>>37891654
Fuck you nigger always no gratitude at all from your kind.
>>
>>37889732
indians and mutts are the true robots
>>
>>37890043
name one law where black people are unfairly treated.
>>
>>37891687
I would gladly kill blacks if there weren't cops to stop me. We should have killed them all after we were done with them. Fuck sending them back. They don't even deserve that.
>>
>>37891695
>>37891731
These anons needs a hug.
I really wish I could give you guys a hug and tell that you shouldn't live with so much hatred my friends. Black people make mistakes, white people make mistakes, it's all ok.
>>
>>37891682
I pay taxes and I don't give a fuck what color the person uses it is. I do think they should be required to take classes on preparing healthy food and only allowed to buy that though. Like the WIC program. All the people I get on that make much better choices even outside of their WIC purchases. The whole fucking system is rigged against all of us. No matter what color you are if you're poor you're fucked. Can't blame someone for using the cheat codes on this game. Can blame them for being a fat nasty piece of shit though.
>>
>>37890223
ohhh, whats wrong? afraid of a little manual labor?

>"oh i'm anon, and my ancestors had to work for a living! aboohoohooooo"
>>
File: 1426520399050.jpg (212KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426520399050.jpg
212KB, 500x500px
>>37889732
>blacks are the robot race
>when Asians and Indians exist
>when they weren't even the victims of almost complete genocide like the Native Americans
>when black culture is highly promoted in media
>when "diversity" means "more black people"

Black victim complex at it again I see. You're not winning this pity party.
>>
>>37891512
im black and this is a fetish for me
>>
>>37891721
Any of the ones from before the civil rights movement and after actually
>>
File: cmonbruh.png (100KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cmonbruh.png
100KB, 300x300px
>>37890331
If he came back to life he'd be crucified by the same people that worship him
>>
>tfw black muslims are total bros and take care of their economy and shit and don't become literal leaches on society
>tfw Christian and atheist blacks are shit tier
Really makes you think.
>>
>>37889799
all normies start off their adult lives with help from their communities, parents and parent's money. Black communities are shit-tier. Black's usually have just one parent. Blacks are on average far poorer than whites. Without the help others get, no wonder blacks can't be chads like whites can.
>>
>>37889922
/pol/ in suicide watch
>>
>>37893244
Nice load of bullshit you got there.
>>
>>37893855
It's called an infusion of white genes from the recent Jew created epidemic of niggers fucking white women.
>>
>le intersectionalism, guyz, were all in this together! us, the gays, the blackas the whatever the fuck
>its all THE MAN holding us down, guys

wow this thread really makes me want to fallow a neon colored femitard and yell shit at bystanders as we rave across campus

i have becoem a hillary missile!
>>
>>37889732
Race has no effect on your potential for success in the modern world. Saying it's because whitey is keeping you down is over simplifying it. Your ancestors were poor so you are poor. Some blacks aren't poor. Nothing is inherently easier for me because I'm white.
>>
>>37890738

>Chattel european slavery was leagues worse than arabic slavery.

for starters blacks survived european slavery as a people

what they didn't survive was full castration and penectomy and havign mixed kids' skulls bashed against the rocks. There is no significant trace of the much larger arab slave trade in ME for a reason.

>In the americas, a good portion of bought slaves wouldn't even make it to the plantations because they'd die in the boat and it was cheaper to get more than care for them.

most slaves in ME didn't survive genital mutilation

>In the plantations you worked until you collapsed of exhaustion,

Nope. They didn't breed well because nobody cared to provide them with conditions for it, but they didn't just gulag them weither. After the british started to ban the slave trade the colonies and excolonies still practicing slavery started to care a lot more. So from 0.3 mln blacks in US you now have something like 40 mln. Again, no such thing in the Arab world.

This wanking of muslism is based on nothing but willful delusion and the need to make slavery in US to appear exceptional.
>>
>>37894612
getting sunburned is
>>
>>37894734
t. sickle cell
>>
>>37889732
>If you are white you can't be robot.

Great, where's my complementary gf and gang of friends then you fucking nigger?
>>
>>37894824
Yeah, and where is my millions of dollars and yacht?
Stupid fucking niggers.
>>
>>37894553
Explain why the IQ in Africa and china is rising as well.
There's no racemixing there.
>>
>>37894957
How do you explain why whites are not increasing? Could it be perhaps that we are being sabotaged by Jews who have turned all universities into anti white brainwashing facilities and tried to force white men out of math and science?
>>
File: 1Yd0xxrb9AG__-R_HdvWHBBQzE8.png (23KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
1Yd0xxrb9AG__-R_HdvWHBBQzE8.png
23KB, 500x247px
>>37889732
But in the end, none of us are robots...
>>
>>37895057
Because white IQ is at its peak. Whites are given the best possible nutrition and education. There's no room for increases in IQ.
The rest of the world is just catching up.
>>
>>37894824
>you get a complimentary gang of friends for being black
Weird how only my mother wished me happy birthday then.
>>
File: 1495947400420.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1495947400420.png
53KB, 596x739px
>other blacks dont want to kick it with you because you're "too white"
>whites dont want to chill with you because "you're too black"
>hispanics just hate you period
>indians and asians dont like you because of white opinion

Suucks mayne
>>
>>37889732
less than 5% of the population owned slaves back in the day so the likelihood of anyone browsing right now actually owning slaves is almost 0.
>>
>>37889732
black people have a mean IQ of 85 even when raised in first world countries like America.

They're also very violent, have a degenerate culture of rap, crime and single parent households. They commit far more crime per capita than other races.

Black people are shit. they're last place in humanity because on average they're inferior
>>
>>37895284
No the mean IQ is now 91 look>>37889922
>>
>>37889732
>Whites (normies) bullied us for centuries

They bought slaves off of you.

Wow, it' fucking nothing.
>>
>>37895100
No we're fucking not. Plenty of whites eat shitty food all the time and never exercise which could easily negatively impact our iqs. God you are racist. You obviously believe whites are inferior.
>>
File: 1418823714155[1].png (64KB, 251x258px) Image search: [Google]
1418823714155[1].png
64KB, 251x258px
> tfw post-Soviet
> tfw every generation of your family struggled more than any American black did in the 21st century
> tfw no surviving documentation of family past that century
> tfw ancestors likely never even saw a black let alone enslaved one
> tfw your ethnicity is the root for the word slave
> tfw product of historic white genocide forced to bear witness to it happening again
> tfw have nowhere to belong while blacks will always have a gigantic fucking continent to go to
> tfw no gibs-me-dats
> tfw same likelihood of being a victim of the knockout game as generic American whites
>>
>>37895689
Become a white supremacist.
>>
>>37895689
>> tfw have nowhere to belong while blacks will always have a gigantic fucking continent to go to
Cyka blyat. What is Russia to a post Soviet comrade?
>>
>>37895689
How did you struggle if your IQ is so high?
>>
why do you faggots always take this /pol/ tier autistic reddit bait, holy fuck.
>>
blacks cant be robots. Because everyone is afraid to offend you. Blacks cant be robots because in general black males have more testesterone then any other race.Most black men have bigger penises and are naturally alpha. You are featured in most pornos. Honestly the truest robots are asians. and im not even asian saying this
>>
>>37896049
>blacks cant be robots. Because everyone is afraid to offend you
Rednecks yell nigger at me every time I drive on the highway.
>>
>>37896049
The truest robots are Indians. They're the most beta of all people on this planet.

Asians are more like the traps/trannies of humanity.
>>
Who hates niggers the most?

Civilized black folks.

You know this to be true.
>>
>>37896049
Can black men with small penises be robots?
>>
>>37896457
nah you naturally have game and confidense
>>
>>37896619
Why are you such a cuck? original
>>
>>37896675
Im not. Just telling the truth
>>
>>37895204
Why do Kang Kuntas swear Hispanics hate us? I'm a Kang and I grew up with Hispanics and they're perfectly cool.
>Yeah but you grew up with them
Yeah, but even Hispanic strangers are cool. I deliver paint for a living so I'm dealing with Hispanics as my main customers, most of them are pham. Today I delivered to a Mexican guy
>Ah, why they sent you? Why they don't send my girlfriend?
>She a big girl. Big ass, big tits mayne
We went on to talk about women and the bullshit we deal with at work. I kinda wished I wasn't at work so we could talk longer.
>>
>>37894553
Oh ok you fucking clown fucker
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.