[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a shit wagie job that I have to be at by 6am every morning.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0739.jpg (26KB, 718x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
26KB, 718x580px
I have a shit wagie job that I have to be at by 6am every morning. Been there for over 2 years and have been recently treating my desire to kill myself for having to wake up that early for meager pay by taking different stimulants.

I started off with energy shots like five hour energy but they made my stomach hurt. Then I went to these weird energy pills my mom was selling(I'm sure it was a pyramid scheme but they worked) but they were too expensive so she stopped getting them. Them I started buying adderal which was perfect because I have severe ADD so that solved a number of my problems. Then my addy guy moved so now I'm frequently abusing cocaine.

Anyone else start taking drugs out of utility, now you're in the fucking hole and nothing is better you're just now also an addict?
>>
Dang bro, I just smoke weed and drink sugar free energy drinks
>>
>>37888604
I tried monster and redbull too but they just made me crash after an hour or two. Cocaine has been fine but it's expensive even though I get it for cheapish from my guy. Doesn't help that the job I'm using it for pays me shit.
>>
>>37888584
If you can do something for that long you can do it forever. Fuck off with your drama emo kid.
>>
>>37889030
>took the time to reasd the bullshit about drugs
Then you deserve it for making everyone else that isn't normie enough to get ahold of performance enhancing drugs look bad. They think everyone can be their slave bitch and idiots will just call everyone that cannot work that way lazy. You're fucking it up for everyone else.
>>
>>37888584

Fuckin quit
>>
I am so glad I completely quit stimulants. They have too many side effects. Already 4 days without caffeine, I feel more energetic and in charge of my body and I can think more clearly.

OP, you clearly fucked up by letting yourself get hooked to cocaine. Get off that horse as soon as you can.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.