[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make conversation when you are boring and the only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1497385831950.jpg (46KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497385831950.jpg
46KB, 1440x900px
How do you make conversation when you are boring and the only things you know how to do are vidya and like 2 more obscure hobbies
>>
I can't weigh in, but I want to know as well.
Wish I could hold conversations better and be smarter too. Seems like it's all one-sided sometimes due to the different intelligence levels between me and the other person.
>>
>>37888676
Being smart matters a shit ton ye, but there must be techniques that can make any dummy hold entertaining conversations.
>>
>>37888734
My only luck has been talking to people with similar hobbies. I know that doesn't help the issue you're having, but it's the only time I've had long and nice conversations. I'm pretty stupid, but at least I know tons about my interests. Doesn't help that my vocabulary is small and I can't explain myself too well to where I lose people constantly in our conversations.

Again, I know this doesn't help, but hopefully a nice Anon has some suggestions.
>>
>>37888880
One thing that you could do that i found extremly helpfull is to learn another language.
Learning an extra language will make your conversational skills much better and its proven to be one of the few things you can do to increase your iq.
Its ALOT of work, but it somehow teaches you to build much better phrases in your mother language and makes you see words in a whole new perspective
>>
most of the time if you center it on the other person the conversation can turn into all kinds of interesting things.
>>
>>37889491
And...how do you do that?
Is not like the conversation magically gets to the point where people tell you their childhood traumas and shit.
>>
>>37889720

if you ask the right questions it will. conversation is an art of manipulation. if you want to know something, use your questions to lead to that topic. people love talking about themselves. if you convince them that you care, they'll tell you anything.
>>
>>37889848
constantly asking questions make it seem like it's an interrogation though, people catch on quickly
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.